Mission to Mars is necessary for the survival of the Human

Writer

PostSun Apr 27, 2014 9:39 pm » by roehe

A manned mission to Mars is necessary for our species to survive, "says the head of NASA, Charles Bolden as outlines a three-step plan to land humans on the Red Planet in 2030.
See More:http://ufosonline.blogspot.com.br/2014/04/missao-marte-e-necessaria-para.html

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 27, 2014 9:57 pm » by Toxic32

Why move down town when we already live in the country. If Mars was a viable planet for life to exist in the past it would still be viable today. That's assuming people like us didn't evolve on the planet. Everything we touch turns to shit. Maybe that's where we came from and as we are two thirds down the road into turning this planet into a Mars why go back. Typical the Earthlings move in next door and the neighbourhood goes to pot....Maybe that's the problem alien plants have been taking over the world by stealth. What better way to invade a planet. Who's to say plant a can't be intelligent they have been around a lot longer than we have. Get the Earthlings to ingest your DNA then in good time they are all....Yeeeeer man chill-out maaaaaan go with the floooooow. Manyarna peace maaannnnnn. Puff puff.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 28, 2014 12:05 am » by Fatdogmendoza

It was and will again be a viable planet for habitation, the dominant race on earth is forever moving between the two planets as we destroy one and reanimate another.. :wink:

Initiate

PostMon Apr 28, 2014 2:54 am » by Cthulhu

Unless we can build our own sun or somehow keep fueling it,It will die out at some point.so being on Mars won't help. We got about *looks at watch* a billion or so years to figure it out.

Super Moderator

PostMon Apr 28, 2014 5:19 am » by Slith

Fatdogmendoza wrote: the dominant race on earth is forever moving between the two planets as we destroy one and reanimate another.. :wink:

That about sums it up

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..