Misslle of Cigar shaped UFO flys over Albany NY

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 5:45 pm » by Savwafair2012

mep630 wrote:wow, talk about retards lol!

That is not a bird or an insect, that long rod thing was probably around 100 ft in length, and was up pretty high.

I love how these morons, not like I need to say any names, think they know something about everything....

Please idiots go back to doing what you do best, which is most likely nothing....

Very nicely put. I think I might just have to keep that one :flop:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 5:47 pm » by Nickelson

mep630 wrote:That is not a bird or an insect, that long rod thing was probably around 100 ft in length, and was up pretty high.

That's what I thought to, but I am still waiting on there explanation on this being a giant 100 ft insect or bird behind a cloud.

I will enjoy their explanation dough. If I ever will get one
:lol:

Master Conspirator

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 5:49 pm » by Boondox681

wow, talk about retards lol!

That is not a bird or an insect, that long rod thing was probably around 100 ft in length, and was up pretty high.

I love how these morons, not like I need to say any names, think they know something about everything....

Please idiots go back to doing what you do best, which is most likely nothing....

hey mep,it sounds like you wish to relinquish your crown as the king of the retards.being smart here doesn't mean much.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 5:53 pm » by Pindz

:clapper:
_________
UFO RODS we call them, they are REAL

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 5:57 pm » by Mep630

boondox681 wrote:
wow, talk about retards lol!

hey mep,it sounds like you wish to relinquish your crown as the king of the retards.being smart here doesn't mean much.
You know if you were not a pathetic-lifeless-know-nothing-moron, I might be offended by your statement there....

You know I am sorry I have to point out the obvious to the dim wits here all the time, but that is my curse, that I actually think and reason unlike the idiots here who dont ever check what comes out their dumb ass mouths.

You can be mad all you want and call me names, that still don't take anything away from the fact your probably just jealous that you yourself dont have a brain nor would you know how to use it properly...
Last edited by Mep630 on Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 5:57 pm » by Pindz

UFO ROD near Bosnian Pyramid

Upload to Disclose.tv

UFO Rod Over Atco Raceway NJ USA May 2009

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 6:03 pm » by Realorfake

savwafair2012 wrote:

Very nicely put. I think I might just have to keep that one :flop:

all u guys, mep, sav, pindz...bafoons...

u really think the vid presented on the news is convincing enough to eliminate all possibilities outside the realm of the explainable???

Mep, lol 100ft?? its a fucking 3 dimension vid displayed on a TWO DIMENSTIONAL TV...NO DEPTH....therefore you cannot measure the length if you have nothing to guage it with...and even if you dooooooooooooooo you still need to know how close or far away it is!!!

behind the cloud??? dude its a fuzzy darty gray mist thats moving with a sky canopy behind it...
how the fuck can you pull ANYTHING definitive from that vid...

god, when I say dumb animals, i really mean DUMB fuckin animals you all are.......

its on the news? been reported to the fbi? the airports lol????? so now its what, not an insect...????

we're dumb unintelligent earthlings that want anything and everything in the sky to be our long lost relatives from planet xenon.......

see, the difference is...I understand that....i get that...you guys dont....

u keep calling me stupid, I give you permission....
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Master Conspirator

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 6:24 pm » by Boondox681

wow mep...you fuckin little girl.the truth hurts,does it?
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 6:36 pm » by Nickelson

its on the news? been reported to the fbi? the airports lol????? so now its what, not an insect...????

Not saying it isn't an insect, but wouldn't this be debunked earlier by some more credible persons like you?

I read the explanation of Concrete and that seemed very logical, but not convincing to me though.

Calling everybody here Dumb Fucking animals is a bit dumb on itself, because you are participating on the same forum which is all about strange unexplainable phenomena, so keep it low and it would make you a wiser more credible person.

Little note. I don’t believe shit until the truth has been proven and I did not saw any proof besides de post from Concrete.

Initiate

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 7:25 pm » by Dmcrat

Vid #1 Can anyone tell if it was high enough to be in the jet stream? Even a bug could get super speeds that high. For something that big to be able to live up there though would take an entire eco system to support it. Maybe its a form of plant life that takes energy from the sun. Until someone with a high speed camera actively starts looking for it we just can't know. I sure I can't afford a high speed camera. Can anyone here?
If you wanted my opinion, you'd beat it out of me

PreviousNext