Misslle of Cigar shaped UFO flys over Albany NY

Writer

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 8:21 pm » by Truthfiles2012

Even if the day comes that a GIGANTIC ship docks in our atmosphere, I think people will still act ignorant to the fact and blindly go about their daily tasks.

It's sad that us as humans think we are the only beings in the Universe. Oh sorry apart from "God" that is.

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 11:50 pm » by Realorfake

nickelson wrote:
its on the news? been reported to the fbi? the airports lol????? so now its what, not an insect...????

Not saying it isn't an insect, but wouldn't this be debunked earlier by some more credible persons like you?

I read the explanation of Concrete and that seemed very logical, but not convincing to me though.

Calling everybody here Dumb Fucking animals is a bit dumb on itself, because you are participating on the same forum which is all about strange unexplainable phenomena, so keep it low and it would make you a wiser more credible person.

Little note. I don’t believe shit until the truth has been proven and I did not saw any proof besides de post from Concrete.

Nickelson, I was cordial and accomodating the first 50 times I posted explanations about what RODS really are....many many topics ago.

After that, the word 'fuck', 'dumb', and the combination 'fucking dumb' seem to just effortlessly fall out of my mouth.........
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Previous