Misunderstood Pentagram

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 6:50 pm » by Otomon

Now I'm tired of folks going off calling SMT a satanic video game just cause its logo is a pentagram:

Granted...it is a satanic rpg,but when your going to come out and diss something you gotta have a stronger argument that its logo.

I am coming out here tonight to educate some fools about the pentragram.

Okay,so what is a pentagram? Its a symbol,just like the swastika and just like a cross.
Depending on what culture you look at,it could mean many things,the meaning that makes more sense to me is the Chinese meaning of 5 elements being interconnected in unity,thus creating matter,it is essentially a symbol for God,and according to wikipedia it was also used by Christians to represent the five sense of men.

But thanks to a few friends from the past the symbol quickly became known as a symbol of evil.

First of all lets take a look at a Satanic pentagram:

Notice anything different about it? (besides the obvious cow head and the circles)

No?

Well its an inverted pentagram,this might sound dumb but alot of people dont realize that the only "evil" pentagram is the inverted one,just like the inverted swastika... just like the inverted cross....they invert shit and people associate it with evil...

Then you got your Alister Crowley who claimed pentagrams could be used to when performing magick... now I am not a Thelemist but I have drawn and used plenty of incantations,and I have yet to summon any sort of entity or produce any sort of magical effect,therefore I have arrived at a conclusion that Alister Crowley,much like a crack head,became addicted to esoteric symbols and just randomly connected them all,I could be wrong tho.

So there you have it folks,there is nothing wrong with wearing a pentagram,break free of your programming and understand the truth!

For the people who already knew this! Good job! You get a high five from the BEAST simply known as me.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 7:06 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 7:47 pm » by Otomon

Otomon`s rule # 25:

When you got nothing to say,post an seemingly related pic or/and a video.

:flop:
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Writer

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 8:08 pm » by Megame25

Upload to Disclose.tv

EVIL PENTAGRAM AT ONE MINUTE!

I'm just kidding, I do like the top rated comment on the video though. (Tsarion is talking at the beginning of the vid)

Funny, or ironic i should say, that Michael Tsarion belongs to the same orders that the elite do... he runs his own esoteric school, with all the same symbols on his website. He is very much a part of the same Babylon system the rest are, and advocates theosophy, and teaches all these symbols to his students. He is part of the NWO system, without a doubt. Look up Tsarion exposed... but he doesnt try to hide it, just go to his website. He takes those waking up, and indoctrinates them.

Yes otto, people do need more evidence than the crap some people present, if they want to prove something is Illuminati influenced.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 31, 2011 8:56 pm » by Otomon

BUMPED!