Mitt Happens

Initiate

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 4:24 am » by Purplepanther

I dare any one of you to vote, the Romney tag, you will be disappointed when the jobs roll over to china and your sorry ass is still out of a job. My bottom line, This fucker ran for Governor in Michigan and the entire state shut his worthless ass down, you had better pull your head out of your ass and give everyone a chance, I hope ya-all get sobber enough to realize where your vote is going, If you could put my sorry ass into motion, and vote for me, I would rock the very foundation this nation was founded on!!!
ImageImageImage

Initiate

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 4:54 am » by Purplepanther

I'm so sorry I came off like hard salami, We the state of Michigan have delt with this piece of shit Romney and we dare the nation to put this ass bag into power, I will be singing O' Canada before you can stand up!!!
ImageImageImage

Initiate

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 5:05 am » by Purplepanther

I guess someone is on a nice long lunch break, and I'm cool with that, Take the the free world by the balls, make a fist, and dive to the bottom of the pool cause no one else will throw in the net to save ur ass!!!
ImageImageImage

Initiate

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 5:22 am » by Purplepanther

OK, on one last note, I challenge any leader on this planet to a one-on-one, two leaders enter, one leader exit. You talk Detroit, can you take it down? Anytime, Anywhere and don't be surprised when your people are chanting my name. This sorry-ass world should be ran like a one on one match, between leaders and ended with one true leader. I did not stutter, hack my shit if need be, cause I will make your ass eat the matt, anytime, anywhere!!!
ImageImageImage

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 10:28 am » by Slith

Someones a little wound up

Upload to Disclose.tv

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Initiate

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 12:49 pm » by Cognoscenti

The United States of America is basically fucked in this year's presidential election. Neither candidate will bring honor, prosperity, or peace to the country. Our only hope was Ron Paul and I for one am going to write his name on the ballot and stuff it.

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 12:55 pm » by Spock

I agree with you PP. The thing is though, we are no better off with Obama - the wheels have been in motion for close to 20 years now regardless of who is president. It all boils down to survival through taxes at this point. Which President has the hopes of saving our income (or should I say decimating our income less).

I think it's time for the pendulum to swing back the other way personally. In the end, both these guys are just giving us lip service and empty sound bites. Nothing is going to change, that will take a revolution, but, since we all stay bickering over social interests that make no difference in the grand scheme of things (like gay rights, etc.) there will be no cohesion for any sort of revolt, and until people decided to put away their petty differences in order to stand together for the overall common cause (such as rebuilding our manufacturing base and a strong private sector) then we will remain a nation divided and continue to vote ourselves into obsolescence.

Initiate

PostSat Sep 01, 2012 1:37 pm » by Purplepanther

I am a shithead, right off the top. I'm surprised ya-all didn't shut it down, Yes, I was wound for sound and trying to make a point. The entire system needs to be rewrote and the only way that's going to happen is with a world wide catastrophic event, so I will keep my fingers crossed for that special day! Yes, our poor Obama does need another four years to finish filling the pot hole in the avenue of our lives, that the great little bush left behind. It's funny to watch the cycle unfold and hope for REAL change and not just empty feel-good promises. I do have a grand system, half worked out in my head that involves everyone and not just the richest one percent of the populous. One is the magic number and until the entire planet can act as such, nothing will ever make complete sense and our goal as a unit will never be obtained.
ImageImageImage

Initiate

PostSat Sep 01, 2012 10:27 pm » by Digerdawg

:peep:

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 01, 2012 10:32 pm » by The57ironman

Digerdawg wrote:Image
:peep:

...that's fantastic... :mrgreen:

.....you can educate the ignorant...but there's no fk'n helping the stupid.

Next

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook