Mitt Romney Absolutely Destroyed Obama In Tonight's Presiden

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 4:46 am » by Malogg

Mitt Romney Absolutely Destroyed Obama In Tonight's Presidential Debate

Courtesy of CSPAN
Republican nominee Mitt Romney has clearly been practicing for tonight's presidential debate.
He really hit his stride in the second 15-minute segment of the debate, when the questions turned to the issue of the debt and the federal deficit.
Asked about the deficit, President Barack Obama launched into a pseudo-rambling spiel attacking Romney on everything from Big Energy subsidies, to refusing to raise taxes on the highest income earners, to tax breaks that go to companies moving jobs overseas.
But Romney was ready for all of it.
Asked to respond, Romney shook his head, "Well, he covered a lot of topics there."
Then he turned the energy subsidies attack right around, calling Obama out for clean-energy loan failures like Solyndra: "I have a friend who says, you don't pick winners and losers, you just pick losers."
And then came Romney's real coup, on Obama's claim that businesses get tax breaks for shipping jobs overseas: "I've been in business for 25 years, and I have no idea what you're talking about."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/romney-z ... z28ILTAU2w
Every clown has a name eh what is yours?...

Initiate

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 5:02 am » by Dragonlady8

Give me a break!!,It was like "Capture the flag"video game mode,(Obama
Blue. Mitt "Red" )and did you also notice just how many times they both "blinked" !!!seriously both repitles !!!!

:cheers:
Dogs never lie.............

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 5:24 am » by Malogg

Dragonlady8 wrote:Give me a break!!,It was like "Capture the flag"video game mode,(Obama
Blue. Mitt "Red" )and did you also notice just how many times they both "blinked" !!!seriously both repitles !!!!

I aint seen jack sh1t as of yet of the debate between the puppets :lol:

Lol Wrongney or Obozo ?!??

Initiate

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 5:31 am » by Dragonlady8

Looking at Obama for Pres.not my plan..

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 5:37 am » by Malogg

Dragonlady8 wrote:Looking at Obama for Pres.not my plan..

Image :lol:

Initiate

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 5:40 am » by Dragonlady8

They might as well suck each others dick..!

Initiate

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 1:30 pm » by Govtslave

While I believe that the job market and overall economy will improve under Romney because business owners will feel safer investing in their businesses, I've been around long enough to know that fundamental issues relating to my liberty will not change.

The government will continue to own my home, tax my paycheck to the point that I will have to depend on Social Security when I retire, continue starting and fighting war(s), and generally running wild in my private life and the world. You can't escape these bastards and short of civil war, the only way to stop them is to stop participating. We have government upon government, tax upon tax from the local thieves up to the federal thieves.

The polish people figured out back in the 1980's that non-participation works when they organized national strikes. What would the government do if nobody showed up for work or to vote?

Unfortunately, they have Americans so divided with the two party system and the national brainwashing program(s), we will never be organized enough to throw them off. :bang;

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 1:53 pm » by Spock

Govtslave wrote:While I believe that the job market and overall economy will improve under Romney because business owners will feel safer investing in their businesses, I've been around long enough to know that fundamental issues relating to my liberty will not change.

The government will continue to own my home, tax my paycheck to the point that I will have to depend on Social Security when I retire, continue starting and fighting war(s), and generally running wild in my private life and the world. You can't escape these bastards and short of civil war, the only way to stop them is to stop participating. We have government upon government, tax upon tax from the local thieves up to the federal thieves.

The polish people figured out back in the 1980's that non-participation works when they organized national strikes. What would the government do if nobody showed up for work or to vote?

Unfortunately, they have Americans so divided with the two party system and the national brainwashing program(s), we will never be organized enough to throw them off. :bang;

Yep - what he said.

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 2:01 pm » by TheDuck

Yeah I with you on that Govtslave!

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 3:13 pm » by Pateriot

I was planning on voting for ROmney before the debates as a way to oppose the re-election of Obama. After watching the debate I actually feel like I might actually want to vote FOR Romney! He rocked!! I wish he would have went further when talking about stopping government spending and roles in the lives of people.

I also wished that he would have went further in talking about the role the Federal government should play in lawmaking and inteference in state activities. Perhaps he did not go further because he does not really believe that the states should regulate everything that is not inumerated by the Constitution for the Federal Government. However, Romney is magnitudes times better than the current anti-American Marxist we have for President!!!

Next