Mitt Romney for President

Initiate

PostThu Jun 02, 2011 9:16 pm » by Garciaface

People, we need to get some info on Mitt Romney. He wants to be president, and he’s looking good in the media. So, let’s put all his info here on DTV, so as to alert at least the knowledgeable Americans what he’s really about.

First, I know he’s a Massachusetts governor. So, he’s a New Englander, even though he’s from Michigan. He’s a Mormon, so he’s got better scruples than Catholics or Islamics. That’s a plus. He attended Harvard and has advanced degrees from there, so he is most likely a Scroll and Key elder (the Clintons, Henry Kissinger, etc…). Here’s my trouble with the guy. He’s a Republican, but he’s a Henry Kissinger dupe from Harvard. We all know Henry Kissinger manipulates things on both ends for his pal and financier, David Rockefeller, but when he hunts out of Harvard, he’s looking for Dems, and when he hunts out of Yale (Scull and Bones, the Bush’s) he’s looking for Republicans. WTF? Is he trying to pull a fast one by pulling a Republican out of Harvard?

Come on, people. Get the skinny on this guy like only DTVers can do. Before Oprah blows him on national TV as an endorsement and he get’s the seat, like she (and many others like Ellen Degeneres) did for Obama. We need to know where his loyalties really lie. Mormons are not Freemasons or Knight of Columbus, so that’s another plus.

Note in your endeavors: Romney has five kids, all sons I think, and we all know how much these pigs like being succeeded by their sons. Could this family be another Rockefeller plant to rule America for another hundred years. Remember, Prescott Bush married into the Walker family by wedding George Herbert Walker’s daughter. Walker was a pro-Nazi idealist even prior to the Nazi régime taking power. His son in law, Prescott Bush, directly funded the Nazi régime through the Union Banking Company, and was arrested for it. Prescott Bush’s son, George Herbert Walker Bush, created the whole drug problem in America by joining forces with the Hinckley (yeah, the daddy of the guy who tried to kill Reagan) family by taking their Hinckley Oil and Zapata Oil oil rigs and making them halfway points between South American drug smuggler to get their drugs into America via places like Mena, Arkansas and Mirana, Arizona. Iran Contra Affair, anyone? George Herbert Walker Bush’s son, George Walker Bush, was at the forefront of the whole 9/11 thing with his friends from the Bin Laden family, and is certainly the cause of all the wars taking place right now in the Middle East. Yeah, I’ve done my homework and that info is SOLID!

Now, you people do yours on Romney and post it here.

DO IT!

Initiate

PostFri Jun 03, 2011 2:05 am » by Garciaface

I found the following website, which appears to clearly be anti-Romney rhetoric, but at least is shows some dates, names, and details you wont find at his personal website. Here's the site:

http://www.scoreboard-canada.com/babylon-romney.htm

In case DTV sensors the website as me advertising something, search for the info by googling Mitt Romney linked to El Salvador Death Squads.

When you read the details, it's got all the making of the movie RED, with Bruce Willis. Wierd.

Initiate

PostFri Jun 03, 2011 2:16 am » by Garciaface

Another thing for you all to research is how the Mormon Church is related to and funded by the Rockefeller family. Jordan Maxwell claims David Rockefeller gave the Mormon church a Carte Blanche credit line with a no need to repay clause. I’m not linking this fact to Romney, but it gives us another avenue of research in finding where Romney’s allegiances really lie. I know it’s a waste of time and any dupe of David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger, Donald Rumsfeld, or Zbigniew Brzezinski is a pawn in their grand charade, but at least we can annotate his history here for anyone who doesn’t suck Oprah’s big toe to read and make their OWN decisions on who to vote for, not what some fat, black lesbian glutton on TV tells them to.

Initiate

PostSun Jul 03, 2011 8:09 am » by Garciaface

I'm not surprised, but a bit disappointed, to see nobody ever read this thread with enough interest to comment on it. No worries, at least Mitt is off the news. But, if he ever shows back up, revisit this thread and see if anyone posted any info on the guy. Remember, only Ivy League Pirates get to become president, and Mitt Romney is certainly that. He's definitely one of Henry Kissinger's lackeys.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 04, 2011 12:09 am » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 04, 2011 12:10 am » by 99socks

Mormonism is the closes "religion" to Masonry.

I just thought I might add that.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Initiate

PostMon Jul 04, 2011 12:19 am » by Gonzo63

This guy is a non-starter. The Christian Right Wing of the GOP will never nominate a Mormon. I am much more worried about a crazed nutjob like Bachman or Palin.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 04, 2011 12:29 am » by Harbin

gonzo63 wrote:This guy is a non-starter. The Christian Right Wing of the GOP will never nominate a Mormon. I am much more worried about a crazed nutjob like Bachman or Palin.

I agree that he will NOT get the "christian right" vote, and should he become a serious contender for POTUS, his mormonism will be made an issue by various groups.
Mormonism is an American homegrown thing. But is it patriotic ? :think:
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 04, 2011 12:39 am » by Zer0

He’s a Mormon

I stopped reading after that.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostMon Jul 04, 2011 7:16 am » by Headhunter711

Happy Independence Day, Garciaface!!
The subject is RELEVANT so it enables me to offer input. The best information available to
me at this time is to look forward to a ROMNEY/BACHMANN ticket for 2012. It gives a
PRESIDENTIAL figurehead to the OLIGARCHY and also ensnares the "TEA PARTY".
This is what may be considered a PARAMOUNT subject.
Know This:
As more pertinent information is received about this "MAN" and his "INTENTIONS" it will be
forwarded to this website....

Next