Mitt Romney True antichrist NWO Illuminati

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 04, 2012 2:02 am » by domdabears

420milehigh wrote::headscratch: any response?

Looks fine.

I just don't see all of us living in the dirt anytime soon.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 04, 2012 2:03 am » by The57ironman

...i'm a recovering vegetarian......Image

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 04, 2012 2:06 am » by domdabears

i also don't see us immigrating to other countries like others do here.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 04, 2012 2:07 am » by Rizze

I don't think any one has the right to say death to America without some repercussions coming.

Now if you said fck all politicians with a dildo that would be real cool

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Initiate

PostSun Nov 04, 2012 2:49 am » by 420milehigh

Rizze wrote:I don't think any one has the right to say death to America without some repercussions coming.

Now if you said fck all politicians with a dildo that would be real cool

actually I would defend anybodies right to say "death to America" because I believe they have a right to say whatever they want but I wouldn't agree with them... I agree with the politician dildo thing though :cheers:

Initiate

PostSun Nov 04, 2012 2:53 am » by 420milehigh

domdabears wrote:

Looks fine.

haha that's because you can't see past your tiny little life, WHEN inflation hits (which it will soon) we could be paying 20 or 30 dollars for a bag of chips and with more than 30% of our population on some form of government aid I could see people EATING dirt soon... try to imagine a world where you don't make anymore than you do now but everything costs 5-7 times as much, and you'll have a little idea of what it will be like soon... oh and your right about us not migrating to other countries but it'll be because you can't leave the USA until all your taxes are paid (including obamacare, which I already covered)... wake up and smell the dark roast man, the ships going down in flames... :peep:

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 04, 2012 3:00 am » by domdabears

420milehigh wrote:
domdabears wrote:

Looks fine.

haha that's because you can't see past your tiny little life, WHEN inflation hits (which it will soon) we could be paying 20 or 30 dollars for a bag of chips and with more than 30% of our population on some form of government aid I could see people EATING dirt soon... try to imagine a world where you don't make anymore than you do now but everything costs 5-7 times as much, and you'll have a little idea of what it will be like soon... oh and your right about us not migrating to other countries but it'll be because you can't leave the USA until all your taxes are paid (including obamacare, which I already covered)... wake up and smell the dark roast man, the ships going down in flames... :peep:

I'll be here laughing when it don't.

Keeping wishing my friend.

And lay off the pipe.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 04, 2012 3:52 am » by The57ironman

...i'm a recovering vegetarian......Image

Initiate

PostSun Nov 04, 2012 4:03 am » by 420milehigh

420milehigh wrote:
I'm no trendy... I'm a true American citizen who will stand up to ANYBODY that tries to take another persons rights away, I'll call people out on their sheepish attitude and arrogant tisks at me... but they can't handle the truth so they make fun of the whole situation and return to their nice little fantasy world where 9/11 wasn't a false flag and our government loves and adores us and only wants to help us....

I just wanna say I knew how you'd act bears... it's okay, at least you'll enjoy the ride until it ends... so you ask me for my reasons and when I provide enough evidence to support my claim (which you can't accept without realizing your whole world is fiction and the government really does want you dead) you laugh it off and say it won't happen and you feel all better again.... have an intellectual argument before you ask a question

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 04, 2012 4:07 am » by domdabears

420milehigh wrote:
420milehigh wrote:
I'm no trendy... I'm a true American citizen who will stand up to ANYBODY that tries to take another persons rights away, I'll call people out on their sheepish attitude and arrogant tisks at me... but they can't handle the truth so they make fun of the whole situation and return to their nice little fantasy world where 9/11 wasn't a false flag and our government loves and adores us and only wants to help us....

I just wanna say I knew how you'd act bears... it's okay, at least you'll enjoy the ride until it ends... so you ask me for my reasons and when I provide enough evidence to support my claim (which you can't accept without realizing your whole world is fiction and the government really does want you dead) you laugh it off and say it won't happen and you feel all better again.... have an intellectual argument before you ask a question

What????

All your shit was still someone elses bullshit. So shut the fuck up.

Go hide under your bed.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

PreviousNext