Mobile phone weirdness...

Initiate

PostTue Jun 02, 2009 1:04 am » by Snake Plissken

Something really strange happened this weekend, i wonder if anyone has had a similar experience or can explaint to me what occurred.

Heres what happened:
It was a really sunny weekend and i had gone over to visit my Mom. We were all sitting in the garden, me, my Mum, my kid sister and her boyfriend and my two younger brothers. I had just taken some photos with my camera phone and was sitting down cleaning the lens cover on the phone with my shirt. Suddenly i heard a voice coming directly from my phone, my Mum and my Sister heard it too and were looking at me laughing as they thought i might have accidentally dialled someones phone number.I had trouble understanding what the voice was saying as i couldnt hear properly over my kid sisters laughter,but it spoke for about 20 seconds. The voice was male and sounded slightly distorted like someone speaking to you over an old radio. My mum told me she only clearly heard the last few words the voice said, she said the voice was male and heard it say 'you have to listen this is Neal' in a fairly low and serious tone!

I was only freaked out by this happening because:

The phone keypad was locked, so whatever buttons you push it wont have any effect. The way in which i was holding the phone (by its edges) meant i couldnt have pushed any buttons anyway.

The phone was set to silent mode.

The contract with my phone company finished and was cancelled for this phone months ago, i cant actually use it to make/receive any calls/texts anymore, i just carry it around because it has an awesome camera and still has all of my contatcts stored on it.

There was no log of any call received at that time on my phones received calls list, nor did it show any number had been dialled recently, no call was made or received that day as far as my phone is concerned.
Finally i actually dont know ANYONE called Neal!!!
Weird!! :wink:

This DEFINITELY happened, my Mum and Sister confirmed that i hadnt imagined it.

I wish i had heard the beginning of what was said properly, either way does anyone know how this is possible? I just dont know how a mobile phone can pick up transmissions like that. Anyone have any ideas?
"The more things change the more they stay the same..."

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 02, 2009 1:34 am » by Eaganthorn

Basically a cell phone is a two way radio and susceptible to the same interference issues of any other radio, although greatly reduced, in theory. There are several different digitized broadcast protocols currently in use, each with a specific asset and liability.

Although your account has expired and you no longer get service from your scheduled provider, you should still be able to use that phone to call 911 or what ever emergency number is in use in the country it was issued.

You may have heard interference from a radio station or ham operator in the area, or could be a DiscloseTV member trying to channel through to you in which case what you actually heard was “You have two…(legs)… Plissken, kneel!”
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Initiate

PostTue Jun 02, 2009 1:41 am » by Snake Plissken

Cheers Eagan! :cheers:

For some reason, i just didnt think that mobiles could pick up things like that, dont know why! :wink:

Oddly enough my PC speakers often pickup nearby police radio transmissions!

I felt a bit stupid typing this post out as it happens, but it was so weird to hear this voice come from no-where, its really been bugging me! :wink:

Oh well...back to rescuing the president..... :D

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jun 02, 2009 1:43 am » by Lowsix

I get the occasional Truckers Conversation from CB's
Thru my Marshall Amp while playing guitar
about once or twice a week..

lol..i even heard em giving a review of "Lot Lizards"
(vernacular for Truckstop WHores)

hah!
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostTue Jun 02, 2009 1:54 am » by yoursoulmate

I have also made some strange experiences with mobile phones...
Over a period of maybe 4 months or so I got several calls, which were totally weird..the number was not displayed. You could hear people talking to each other in a language, that I don't understand..I could not even tell which language it was.
It sounded like they were sitting in a train or something like this..you could hear this typical rhythmic train sound, which was even louder than the voices itself.
My 'Hello?' was not answered and I decided to keep listening after it happened the second time. The call lasted over 20 minutes (!!) and it was basically always the same thing. The strangest call was the last one...you could here the same stuff again, but this time I answered the mobile phone of a friend who had forgot it at my house. It thought maybe she was calling to check wether it was at my home and she didn't lose it somewhere else. At this time, I was doing a lot of ghost-stuff, so it totally freaked me out to hear that scary shit again and not the voice of my friend. It never happened again since then. :scary:

Initiate

PostTue Jun 02, 2009 2:03 am » by Snake Plissken

Thats really strange yoursoulmate, cool to see your in Germany, my ex-girlfriend was from Germany, i had some really good times in Stuttgart!! :cheers:

stay off the 'ghost-stuff'!!! :wink:

Initiate

PostTue Jun 02, 2009 2:07 am » by yoursoulmate

my grandaunt lives in stuttgart :wink:

well, I still think it's interesting, but I'm not 'active' anymore..now I'm more in the alien-stuff :mrgreen:

Initiate

PostTue Jun 02, 2009 2:11 am » by Snake Plissken

No way Yoursoulmate, hopefully your grand aunt isnt my ex, that would be odd!!

With regrd to the ghost stuff, im not sure what the deal is but at the end of the day i think its like you are kind of opening yourself up to whatever is out there, with no control over who or what you contact (ouija boards especially!) I,ve seen a few weird things and have moved away from the ghost stuff also! :wink: