"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 10:52 pm » by TheDuck

This is not a medicine. This material is, in fact, a philosophical
material. It is here to enlighten and to raise the consciousness of
mankind. If in doing that it happens to cure diseases so be it. It's
real hard for most of us to understand that this is what it is all
about.

Tomorrow I will lay out all th physics that has happened since I filed my patent. I
will lay out all the theories about superconductivity and the high spin atoms. We will
come to see all the published literature; I will put it up on the
overhead projector where you can read the credentials; Brookhaven
National Laboratories, Oakridge National Laboratories, the Niels Bohr
Institute over in Copenhagen. You will see all the papers on
superconductivity in the body. You will see all the papers on literally
the light of life being the superconductor. And we will discuss in depth
the zero point energy, the vacuum energy, space/time, gravity. And I
will explain it to you, I think, clearly. And all of you will walk out
of here with a pretty good understanding of what gravity and space/time
really is. And how we are just a hologram; a picture show, ourselves. We
are not reality; even ourselves. Then we will go into the history of
this from four or five thousand BC to the Tigris-Euphrates valleys,
Zachariah Sitchin papers, to the Egyptian pharos and high priests. To
the Hebrews and the Bible. To the prophecies of Nostradamus, the Keys of
Enoch; all the prophesies relating to this material. And the prophecy
that it will be here by 1999; will be known to science :? :shock: :?
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 10:54 pm » by Mushroom

ph0enix wrote:some of these claims are a bit churrigueresque, but i digress, they could be absolutely true. this goes into rotational physics. diatomic atoms have higher spin rates. as in their electrons and other roatating bodies spin faster around them than other atoms. adding heat increases the spin or oscilation of all atoms. as gyroscopes and other spinning things and experients have recently taught us, things that spin at high speed absorb energy from around themselves, thus becoming conducters or super conducters and becoming lighter in weight.

Im slightly confused... 'diatomic atoms' are supposedly bonded with 'monoatomic atoms' creating cooper paired electrons, thus less valence electrons. Would this affect nullify 'diatomic atoms' properties?

I think the word 'molecule' rather than 'atom' would have been more apt, but still remain slightly confused.. I think I'll make this my last can :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 10:55 pm » by Ph0enix

theduck wrote:uh-huh...lol

uh-huh... lol

http://www.enterprisemission.com/hyper_confirm.htm

this is what rotational physics can predict and do...
Last edited by Ph0enix on Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 10:57 pm » by TheDuck

lol drinkin' myself so I'm not even gonna try and explain anything at the moment..

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 11:02 pm » by Ph0enix

mushroom wrote:
ph0enix wrote:some of these claims are a bit churrigueresque, but i digress, they could be absolutely true. this goes into rotational physics. diatomic atoms have higher spin rates. as in their electrons and other roatating bodies spin faster around them than other atoms. adding heat increases the spin or oscilation of all atoms. as gyroscopes and other spinning things and experients have recently taught us, things that spin at high speed absorb energy from around themselves, thus becoming conducters or super conducters and becoming lighter in weight.

Im slightly confused... 'diatomic atoms' are supposedly bonded with 'monoatomic atoms' creating cooper paired electrons, thus less valence electrons. Would this affect nullify 'diatomic atoms' properties?

I think the word 'molecule' rather than 'atom' would have been more apt, but still remain slightly confused.. I think I'll make this my last can :cheers:

anytime we bond atoms they slow down in their rotation and yes, thus have fewer valence electrons. the more this is done, the more they become a solid. when the reverse is true, the more they become or behave like a plasma. plasma>>gas>>liquid>>solid and all the jello in between are all about speeds of oscilation. one day i think they'll add a classification for light. as in matter that behaves as a particle and a wave. i believe anything can be sped up to the speed of light and depending on what it started as, will have properties similar to light(the wave), but also properties similiar to its particle. oscilations everyone... oscilations..

Super Moderator

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 11:05 pm » by TheDuck

Sounds logical doesn't it.. :flop:

Initiate

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 11:08 pm » by Mugenroshi8

Everything is Light and Dust, how these things fill the perceptions (or lack-thereof) is dependent upon the frequency level most receptive in that organism, and the reactive time it takes that organism to process it's perceptive functions coherently. Today's science-fiction is tomorrow's science-fact, and if history has taught us anything this would be accurate enough for theoretical practice.

Scientific Realism has been dealt a deathblow, and for close to half a century it has been adapting it's stances to better survive as so much of what it dismissed in the past is now being brought to bear in coherent and plausible theories. My only question when approaching anything related to science is, what came first, the Fact or the Theory?

Ducky, what I'm most interested in, is how has this possible theory affected you, and your perceptions? Explain to me all that can come about if this theory is developed and they even find a way to understand the inner-workings, what can come about from it? Is this related to "the philosopher's stone" in the sense of immortality? What are the implications of this knowledge if it exists?

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 11:22 pm » by Mushroom

DO you mind if I use this as my new sig.. Love it
oscilations everyone... oscilations..

Its all theoretical stuff and could well be true... I have been looking at alternative cheap energy recently and superconductive alloys operating at room temperature comes way down on the list.. well behind magnetic motors and water engines.

If there were any validity in the claims, i'm sure it would have been exploited for finacial gain and we would also see numerous Youtube videos on how to make your own superconductor room temperature generators.... Maybe we'll see them in the future.

Cheers Phe0nix and Duck.... I've decided..........I'll have one more can (defo my last!) :cheers:

ps. serious about the sig thing

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 11:30 pm » by Mushroom

mugenroshi8 wrote:Everything is Light and Dust, how these things fill the perceptions (or lack-thereof) is dependent upon the frequency level most receptive in that organism, and the reactive time it takes that organism to process it's perceptive functions coherently. Today's science-fiction is tomorrow's science-fact, and if history has taught us anything this would be accurate enough for theoretical practice.

Scientific Realism has been dealt a deathblow, and for close to half a century it has been adapting it's stances to better survive as so much of what it dismissed in the past is now being brought to bear in coherent and plausible theories. My only question when approaching anything related to science is, what came first, the Fact or the Theory?

Ducky, what I'm most interested in, is how has this possible theory affected you, and your perceptions? Explain to me all that can come about if this theory is developed and they even find a way to understand the inner-workings, what can come about from it? Is this related to "the philosopher's stone" in the sense of immortality? What are the implications of this knowledge if it exists?

It is my opinion that theory comes before fact.
Are you a psychology student looking for a case study? The last paragraph strikes me as wrong for some reason.. sorry!

I seem to more vocal tonight but no offense intended mugen :cheers:

PreviousNext