Monatomic elements (white gold)

Initiate

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 11:39 pm » by Mugenroshi8

mushroom wrote:It is my opinion that theory comes before fact

(No offense taken brother, and don't stop after that drink, no one likes a quitter!!! lol enjoy yourself mah man)

You're quote is exactly what I mean bro, that is how I feel science has become. It used to be observable facts made coherent for us; now it has become whatever we think, can be developed and made believable, thus accepted as fact.

It is my belief, that soon Science will become just what it only ever was, an entire vocabulary of empty and meaningless words, intended to help the mass majority take security under a blanket of thinly developed ideologies and theories (just like any other philosophy or religion before it). Every belief system has a shelf-life, science is no different. Esoteric mysticism, scientific fact, divinely decreed heavenly mandates, pick your poison I say. All in all they do a horrible job of filling a void in which human beings will someday simply have to face. The only difference between theory and fact, is how much thought can be provided to bridge the gap and how many people will it take to believe before it is given a seat at the dinner table?

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 11:57 pm » by Mushroom

It is my belief, that soon Science will become just what it only ever was, an entire vocabulary of empty and meaningless words, intended to help the mass majority take security under a blanket of thinly developed ideologies and theories (just like any other philosophy or religion before it). Every belief system has a shelf-life, science is no different. Esoteric mysticism, scientific fact, divinely decreed heavenly mandates, pick your poison I say. All in all they do a horrible job of filling a void in which human beings will someday simply have to face. The only difference between theory and fact, is how much thought can be provided to bridge the gap and how many people will it take to believe before it is given a seat at the dinner table?

As much as I hate to admit it.. that makes too much sense DAMN you.

I dismissed religion at an early age and persued the scientific angle, only to be sold into a new age religion of science... DAMN

The one thing that does make me ponder.. when I asked questions at university about opposing theories being taught, I was informed to learn both so I would be more prepared for the EXAM...

You've hit my hmmmm nail

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 09, 2009 12:04 am » by TheDuck

wow man chill lol...jke

Ducky, what I'm most interested in, is how has this possible theory affected you, and your perceptions? Explain to me all that can come about if this theory is developed and they even find a way to understand the inner-workings, what can come about from it? Is this related to "the philosopher's stone" in the sense of immortality? What are the implications of this knowledge if it exists?

umm well yes it is meant to be what people refer to as the philosophers stone or fountain of youth etc.. It is not meant to heal rather than it just supposedly 'perfects' the dna meaning repair it to its origanol state like repairing tumours,teeth and I suppose anything in between, its weird the way it is suspended in a flux rather than sinking if it is gold. (I have some right here have had it ages I also have heard that one of the first people using it and I suppose many others 'claim' that you must be careful as it may be responsible for people manifestiating there own reality'spooky') It crossed my mind as I started seeing more and more ufo's a year ago that hmm .. maybe I've made this reality happen......but nah thats just crazy talk.....or is it? lol
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 09, 2009 12:05 am » by Ph0enix

mushroom wrote:DO you mind if I use this as my new sig.. Love it
oscilations everyone... oscilations..

Its all theoretical stuff and could well be true... I have been looking at alternative cheap energy recently and superconductive alloys operating at room temperature comes way down on the list.. well behind magnetic motors and water engines.

If there were any validity in the claims, i'm sure it would have been exploited for finacial gain and we would also see numerous Youtube videos on how to make your own superconductor room temperature generators.... Maybe we'll see them in the future.

Cheers Phe0nix and Duck.... I've decided..........I'll have one more can (defo my last!) :cheers:

ps. serious about the sig thing

lol have at it friend

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 09, 2009 12:19 am » by Ph0enix

mugenroshi8 wrote:
mushroom wrote:It is my opinion that theory comes before fact

(No offense taken brother, and don't stop after that drink, no one likes a quitter!!! lol enjoy yourself mah man)

You're quote is exactly what I mean bro, that is how I feel science has become. It used to be observable facts made coherent for us; now it has become whatever we think, can be developed and made believable, thus accepted as fact.

interesting take.however, i beg to differ. i believe the universe works in a ying/yang manner. the aetheric with an amount of physical at its heart and the physical with an amount of aetheric at its heart. i think spirituality seeks to explain, understand, and perhaps even manipulate the aetheric while science seeks to do the same with the physical. eventually they will stop bickering and remarry into one grand system of understanding, explination, and manipulation of God and his gifts. as much as is allowed anyway...

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 09, 2009 12:22 am » by Mushroom

lol have at it friend

Done! :cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 09, 2009 1:47 am » by Becks

here is another post from a while ago that gives some more info.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1107&p=9593&hilit=monoatomic#p9593

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 09, 2009 1:57 am » by TheDuck

cool becks..

Peculiarities of Monatomic Elements The monatomic form of an element exhibits physical characteristics which are entirely different from its metallic form. These differences are currently being investigated by nuclear physicists so it isn't possible to make an exhaustive list of the differences. A few of the differences will be noted.

Classical literature states that the white powder has a fluorescent-like glow. Hudson says that this powder behaves as a superconductor at room temperature, giving it very interesting properties. Because it is a superconductor, it tends to "ride" on the magnetic field of the earth, giving it the powers of levitation. It has been found to be very difficult to determine the specific gravity of monatomic elements because the weight varies widely with temperature and the magnetic environment. Under some circumstances, monatomic elements weigh less than zero! That is, a container full of monatomic matter could be observed to weigh less than the empty container.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 09, 2009 2:01 am » by Lucidlemondrop

I am in awe of all the information provided, Sheez............I was content with the phrase

"Gold is the flesh of the Gods"

And now your going to go and explain it all too me!!!

Damn, I might just learn something if I stick around~

oscilations

Oscillating
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostTue Jun 09, 2009 2:09 am » by Pauldamo

you say white powder gold doesnt exist,how was dave hudson able to take out patents on the manufacture of ormus.have any of you made ormus your selves,its quite easy done using the wet method,seawater, rocksalts plant ash,produce results. link to video .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68jtnuMAa00
Last edited by Pauldamo on Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext