Monatomic elements (white gold)

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 09, 2009 2:12 am » by TheDuck

This sounds mad but the stuff is in all sorts of things like carrots etc.. just in incredibily samll amounts, it is a part of 'us'..
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 09, 2009 2:15 am » by TheDuck

Off top... Half decent quote..i.m.h.o.

All men and women are born, live, suffer and die; what distinguishes us one from another is our dreams, whether they be dreams about worldly or unworldly things, and what we do to make them come about... We do not choose to be born. We do not choose our parents. We do not choose our historical epoch, the country of our birth, or the immediate circumstances of our upbringing. We do not, most of us, choose to die; nor do we choose the time and conditions of our death. But within this realm of choicelessness, we do choose how we live.

The destiny of all men is not to sit in the rubble of their own making,
but to reach out for the ultimate perfection that is to be had.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 09, 2009 2:41 am » by Ph0enix

theduck wrote:Off top... Half decent quote..i.m.h.o.

All men and women are born, live, suffer and die; what distinguishes us one from another is our dreams, whether they be dreams about worldly or unworldly things, and what we do to make them come about... We do not choose to be born. We do not choose our parents. We do not choose our historical epoch, the country of our birth, or the immediate circumstances of our upbringing. We do not, most of us, choose to die; nor do we choose the time and conditions of our death. But within this realm of choicelessness, we do choose how we live.

The destiny of all men is not to sit in the rubble of their own making,
but to reach out for the ultimate perfection that is to be had.

are you certain we don't choose these things? why and how are you so certain of what you did before you were born? i think we chose all of these things as a part of our spiritual growth and the next lifetime here, we'll choose some more variables that will teach another predetermined lesson or set of lessons and provide another set of attributes based on our needs...

Initiate

PostTue Jun 09, 2009 5:53 am » by Mugenroshi8

ph0enix wrote:interesting take.however, i beg to differ. i believe the universe works in a ying/yang manner. the aetheric with an amount of physical at its heart and the physical with an amount of aetheric at its heart. i think spirituality seeks to explain, understand, and perhaps even manipulate the aetheric while science seeks to do the same with the physical. eventually they will stop bickering and remarry into one grand system of understanding, explination, and manipulation of God and his gifts. as much as is allowed anyway...

Indeed, perhaps we're not far off at all. How much is allowed is what I dare to ask, and how much is possible to absorb before your Path takes you elsewhere? Will there come a point in this existence when all is laid bare before our eyes, and could our physical eyes even behold it? Leaving the spiritual language behind for a moment, dear brother could you or I even begin, whilst in these physical bodies, to comprehend the complete AWESOME of scientific and spiritual Truth, even if it presented itself to our senses? We seem to sense when something is 'right' or 'un-natural', but can Truth be truthfully communicated? This seems to be the Mystery in my mind. Is Truth ever truthfully communicated? At Last Call for Alcohol, what in zee-hell, is truth?

Your words and my own echo one another but are being reflected by our current moods; by this time next week you and I will have switched positions on the subject, not because we ever disagreed, but because we were saying the same thing all along, but one spoke with passion and the other stillness. Once you have shifted a bit, I bet I will as well, and then we'll be laughing at one another from the other side of our champagne glasses of reality.The bitter aftertaste however, is something we both share in our endeavors for this, 'truth.' More questions and hundreds of pages of so-called experts to shift through before my own soul can evaluate what it is I believe to make sense.

To be honest, I just think, in trying to find 'truth,' we have created a problem for which we were never meant to have the answer. We are part and parcel, we are a dazzling display of Light and Dust, all operating within the sheets of Space, and the blanket of Time, rolling around with ourselves and teasing one another with secrets that never truly existed, all to better understand ourselves in an effort to hold onto something which will dissipate beyond perception once our 'movements' have ceased and we have returned to the 'stillness.' But that is my own view, and in that perhaps we do disagree.

Science, spirituality, life, death, knowledge, and ignorance, all laid out before us and just out of reach. But, whether our thought platforms seem similar or whether they do not, I think we can both agree, it's fun as hell trying to find the bottom of the rabbit hole isn't it!?!

As a mentor of mine said once,
"Momma always said, Life's like a box of chocolates, ya never know what ya gonna get."

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 09, 2009 6:44 am » by Clawspiracy

I tried the white gold a few weeks back. I only had one dose. I was curious. That night I slept the best i had in years, and the cold that was shaping up inside me simply vanished. so I went looking around...

And found a recipe... I may make some for myself...

Equipment needed:

* 2 Stainless steel or Pyrex bowls, to hold at least ½ gallon volume each
* Coffee filters
* Strainer to hold coffee filters (coffee pot top is OK unless aluminum.) Do not use aluminum.
* Squirt bottle with good lid, or dropper bottle
* pH paper that tests up to at least 11 (I’m happy with strips ordered from http://www.indigo.com )
* Glass jar (spigot at bottom is useful)
* Turkey baster or 50cc syringe (esp. if you don’t have a spigot on the jar)

Pyrex measuring cup.

Ingredients needed:

* Coarse sea salt. The gray kind that looks damp—clumps together—is best. I get it from Trader Joe’s for $3.79/2-cup jar. Or you can order Dead Sea Salt directly from http://www.snowdriftfarm.com
* Lye (Red Devil Lye is in most groceries in the Drano section). You can also order food grade lye from http://www.snowdriftfarm.com
* Gallon of Distilled water
* White distilled vinegar

Preparation: Do this over the sink, out of the way.

Pour one cup of distilled water in Pyrex measuring cup that’s sitting in the sink. Add two tablespoons of lye powder. Standing back from the sink so fumes don’t get in your eyes, stir powder til it dissolves. Note: The water will get hot. If lye powder contacts your skin or clothes, remove it immediately with water and soap---take off the clothing immediately. The powder will eat through clothing and skin.

Place the squirt bottle or dropper bottle in the sink and pour the lye solution into the bottle. If water is still hot, leave the lid loosely placed over the top. You can fasten it later, when the water cools down.

Instructions:

1. Pour 4 cups of water in a bowl and dissolve 1cup of salt in the water. (Different brands of salt have different yields. Dead Sea salt takes 1/8 cup per gallon.)
2. Strain salt water thru coffee filters into the second bowl. You will probably have to use many coffee filters, as there’s a lot of “stuff” in sea salt.
3. With pH paper ready, start adding dropperfuls (or very small squirts) of lye-water to the salt water, STIRRING CONSTANTLY. (Vary your stir pattern, as the lye-water will tend to concentrate on one section unless you blend it everywhere.)
4. Check the pH of the water. You want the pH to reach 10 without going as high as 11. It will rise slowly til it gets to about 9, and then will go faster. When it gets to about 10 it will suddenly rise FAST. If it gets as high as 11, add a few drops of vinegar to bring the PH back down.
Note: The reason for the exact pH reading is that the m-state elements will drop out of the water at just over 10.5. If you go too high, other elements (“Gilchrist Elements”) will drop out of the water, and they are bad for you. So you want the pH to stay under 11. (10.78 to be exact).
5. When the correct pH is reached, check several places in the water to make sure it’s evenly distributed.
6. Pour water in large jar. Let it settle for at least 4 hours. Overnight is best. A white or grey precipitate will form at the bottom of the jar.
7. When 4-12 hours has passed, drain or siphon off the clear water (salt water), and refill the bottle with distilled or good drinking water. (You may keep this water, adding more distilled to it and raising the pH to get more precipitate.) Shake it and let it settle again. This is called “washing the precipitate”.
8. Wash the precipitate at least 3 times with clean water, each time shaking it and letting it settle at least 4 hours before repeating.
9. After the last wash, pour the “slurry” of grey/white powder and water into a glass jar with a lid and save it for use. Store it away from electric or magnetic fields.
10. Since Ormus is strongly affected by intent and by energy fields, it seems to increase its potency if you surround it with high-energy objects. These range from crystals, to photos of beloved teachers or grandmothers, to written intentions of goals, etc.

How to use If you choose to ingest it, start with about a half teaspoon twice a day. If you take too much at the beginning you may go into a “healing crisis” as your body detoxes.

It has also been applied directly to the skin to improve scars, age spots, wrinkles, discolorations, etc.

It's a Clawspiracy...

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jun 09, 2009 7:15 am » by Lowsix

There was no gold whatsoever in that recipe,
and #10 blew the credibility factor right out of the water.

PLEASE for the love of GOD,
send that "slurry" out to have it tested..for ORME.

Theres just..well..fuck..
Im just sayin...
seriously..

With my limited laymans knowldge about metallurgy, most of whats written out there, in terms of Original science relating to gold..it sounds damn near impossible..

Meaning that (au) Gold Doesnt Oxidize, therefore cannot be turned into powder by heat alone..and to get it to the heat required as claimed (6000ºF) you could not contain it, AND the gold would simply vaporize, but not oxidize..

And EVERY alternative Group discussing it threw items like #10 into the mix, and just made claims that do not and cannot jibe for me. And mixed scientific terms like they were salad bar ingredients..

Heres where I DO think the mind plays an important part, (ie making a cold go away, etc) but i couldnt find a single legitimate correlative breakdown between claims, item, source, and final output product that would convince me to drink elements distilled out of water by Lye..no way no how..

What i DID find was laymen tossing around a ton of metallurgical terms, false lore (The Secrets of the Lost Ark of The Covenant), and bogus claims about Burning Gold at 6000 degrees for 70 seconds where there is a white flash, and powder residue...where the crucible ther gold was supposedly bured in, became lighter, but RETURNED to its original weight after the powder was removed.. I am SUPER hyper curious as to what sort of commercially available Crucible can even contain something thats 6000degree F without vaporizing. Im aware of not one..

Wow..warning bells almost deafened me..
Test that crap before you ingest it, and im dead serious.
Im betting youll get the same Ingredients (ie..pollutants)
by drinking the slurry out of a Charcoal Dust water filter..

And here is one of the articles i found late, on the reasons WHY monoatomic Gold is not only unlikely..its impossible..
http://www.silver-colloids.com/Pubs/Monatomic-Myth.html

The Problem with Monatomic Colloidal Silver

One of the forces in nature is the van der Waal's force of mutual attraction which is an attractive force exerted between similar atoms and molecules. This force causes identical atoms in close proximity to each other to be drawn together to form a cluster of atoms. Such a cluster of silver atoms is called a silver particle. When the distance separating individual atoms is within a few atomic diameters, the force of mutual attraction that would cause the atoms to be drawn together can exceed 100,000 G-forces. At the atomic level there exists no counter force to prevent the atoms from coming together in a process called aggregation.

Aggregation would cause the particles to grow in size until they are large enough to create a zeta potential which produces a mutual repulsion force. The mutual repulsion created by the the zeta potential counters the attractive force thus allowing the colloid to reach a stable condition. Single atoms are not large enough to create a zeta potential charge and therefore have no force to counter the mutual attraction.

It is the van der Waal's force of mutual attraction that prevents the existence of colloids whose particles are single atoms. The probability of the existence of monatomic colloids is virtually zero. This statement applies to the claims for monatomic colloids of other metals as well, such as gold, copper, zinc, platinum, palladium, rhodium, etc.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 09, 2009 7:40 am » by Clawspiracy

@ Low

The one I tried was from a commercial source, and yes I know how silly that sounds. I had the recipe copied from a site a while back... In thinking about it now I wonder about it myself. Yes #10 does raise the BS factor. But I swear, the one i tried did have an affect, and yes... Perhaps the mind had more to do with it... Which is why I didn't go out and buy some. I have been sticking to mediation and sound waves to reach the altered states, and it seems to be working... It was a curious musing....

You would be surprised how many people I've found trying this stuff... Me? I'm on the fence but as always... I will not be hasty in my experiments.

Though maybe our scientists here would ponder the recipe and comment...
It's a Clawspiracy...

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jun 09, 2009 7:45 am » by Lowsix

Claw none of my overalls sarcasm is aimed at you, really..
Im just havin fun diggin up what i can..and its hokum..straight up..

But I know lots of people who have jumped LOTS of bandwagons..
And A line of Idiots taking a lot of shit they dont understand, and never has to withstand the scrutiny of Double Blinds..in my book is shit...(or least least sepculatively shit) becuase it doesnt approach the science of it..at ....all... just means theres a long line of idiots to make money off of.. Im finding people spenind g BIG money on the Ztech shit..sad....sad...sad..

My parents had a health food store all through the 80s and 90s and when they started REALLY looking into all the crap they were selling...99% of it is TOTAL garbage, and thats fact..

Claim:

Not only that, but when you increase the presence of hydrogen, you cause water to be "wetter," which is what all the "charged" and "structured" water machines and systems claim to do. When you make water wetter, you reduce the surface tension of the molecules in the water, which in turn reduces the surface tension of cell walls, which in turn causes greater hydration and oxygenation, which in turn displaces carbon dioxide within the cells

Truth
As well as murdering the English language (for which they should be arrested), this wrong on every count. Individual molecules don't have surface tension, rather it is the unblanced cohesive force of molecules on the surface (doh) of liquid. The only thing I know of that in a sense makes water "Wetter" is OxGall for water colors, and you SURE the fuck dont want to be putting that into your body..but it doesnt reduce the water tension in the water Molecule..it decreases surface tension of the molecules to each other..and IS POISONOUS AS SHIT

Claim:
That allows a greater influx of oxygen which displaces carbon dioxide trapped in the cells, and also increases the uptake of any other nutrients present.

No. It doesn't.

more:

Claim
Light, as proven by fiber optics, can carry more and actually "purer" information.

OK, light channels crashing through our bodies communicating MORE information becuase the water in us has been made wetter?? Um yeah....no.

Claim
As mentioned above [which it isn't - FLD], these materials are superconductive, and therefore change our bodies at the cellular level, from our organs, muscles and tissues to our brain and nervous system,

Again a mixture of gibberish and lies. The materials are not superconductive (if they had discovered room-temp superconductors they would make billions selling them) and even if they were they don't make your body tissue superconductive. Not that you would want a superconductive body.

Claim: (this is a good one)
into superconductors of a greatly increased flow of photons, greatly increased because the materials themselves are in a sense "liquid (or powdered) light."

Mmmm...MM.... gimme some O Dat Liquid Powdered Light..!! Liquid.huh wha?
This is all From Ztech..the FOunder of ORME by the way..im not just being a meanie..

Superconductivity has nothing to do with the flow of photons; the term means that something has zero electrical resistance (at very low temperatures). Aside from that the body doesn't actually have millions of photons flowing through it as a means of cellular communication. What liquid/powdered light is I have no idea and I suspect nobody does.

And the bst part , is that JUST LIEK SCIENTOLOGY, you get to start small, with little vials of the 40 dollar stuff, then ..THEN..work yourslef up to the little vials of 180 dollar shit..

Oh disclaimer..DONT START TOO HIGH..or you will go into Detoxe Hyperdrive..
what ever that shit means..(this is so you wont start buying the expensive sit forst, after spending your money on the cheap into stuff..

Man overall, I am saying seriously watch the fuck out for this garbage pseudoscience drivel..
Eat Healthy, Think Healthy, do healthy shit..
DONT TAKE HEAVY METAL INTO YOUR BODY...its dumb.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 09, 2009 9:29 am » by Clawspiracy

LOL... Thanks Low!!!!

In all actuality, the most fun I'm having is exploring self hypnosis using my own created sound waves. I'm exploring the frequencies that seem to trigger the vibratory states for inducing OOBEs... All in all its working, but no OOBEs yet... But really great lucid dreams that I've not had since I was about 17 or so... So it's well worth a try.

But no, feel free to throw some inflammatory words my way if I do something stupid. We all do it, none of us are immune! It's what makes us human.... Sigh.

:sunny:
It's a Clawspiracy...

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jun 09, 2009 10:13 am » by Lowsix

Lol good deal..

Just as long as you knew i wasnt makin fun.

This stuff has been on my list of things to look into for a LONG time, just hadnt gotten around to it.
The claims are extraordianry..my favorite was the Manna Theory and Anti Grav properties..
but it appears to sorta be not much..

BUT..

On the other hand..

The Binaural Beats, and Frequency stuff through sound..
Im ALL ON THAT shit..

Ill dig into it to see if i can find some free stuff on the net, and share with you..

If you get a chance, do me a favor,
and ask Spock to PM you my email address @ .yahoo...

For some reason I still cant pm members here,
and the only person i can receive from is spock..
And Ill share what i know with you and Muggle..
I almost forgot we talked abou tthat.

You are on your way and headed in the right direction..
start a small dream journal for first waking up.
CRITICAL step..

rock.

PreviousNext