Monatomic elements (white gold)

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 09, 2009 11:36 am » by Ogmios

Laurence Gardner wrote a good book about this stuff. Dunno if anyone's read it but he reckons the ark of the covenant was a kind of power station used to create this monatomic gold which was known to the hebrews as manna. He thinks the ancient Israelites learned it from the Egyptians and then built the temple to create it.

Also, according to Gardner it is the philosopher's stone and the basis of all alchemy.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jun 09, 2009 6:04 pm » by Lowsix

His book, at least the historical portions of it, are 100% garbage..

Great as a fiction..delusional as a historical reference. He makes more filled in leaps than Stichin, lacks basic understanding of science and total noncomprehension of modern physics. Like many delusional authors who invent Mythologies...albeit intricately woven ones, he spares no one.historians, scientists (who he claims jsut dont understand Monoatomic Gold), physicists (as per antigravity properties and how they are discvered, and or managed) this is just another in the long line of Huckster shills, who RELIES on the absolute lack of understanding most modern readers have of even basic science prinicples...and historical/biblical storytelling..

Starting with his assertion that the Ark provided the manna.
The manna was found on the ground every morning...and makes a GIANT leap of conjecture, considering the references to it in the bible, were so vague and nondescript as to both its purpose and mechanization, (it could hardly be understood well enough for anyone to claim they could 'study it" or reach any conclusions whatsoever.. he feels comfortable to come in a just fill in the holes..and claim that he cannot be refuted..while citing false research to back his claims abut the Ark..

never been found..hasnt been studied..isnt understood.

Interesting to note, that many followers, would claim that the majority of the bible, its story, its historical accuracy, and even the lives of its main characters are pure fiction not worthy of a rational modern mind, will at once jump all over the mere possiblity of an object such as the Ark, its Purpose, or how it was used, considering how few words were dedicated to it in the bible..

The Ark is Real..The Entire REST of the History and Story of the Bible..Patently False.
Makes sense..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 10, 2009 1:06 pm » by Ogmios

I wasn't saying I believed it. Just that it was an interesting read. I assume that you are an expert on all of this. You must be if you can state that the historical portions are 100% wrong. To make such an assertion you would have had to go over them in great detail. All the guy's doing is having a pop at an alternative history. It's not, I don't think, meant to be taken as pure fact.
John Lennon

Initiate

PostWed Jun 10, 2009 1:37 pm » by Nuada

LowSix wrote:His book, at least the historical portions of it, are 100% garbage..

Great as a fiction..delusional as a historical reference. He makes more filled in leaps than Stichin, lacks basic understanding of science and total noncomprehension of modern physics. Like many delusional authors who invent Mythologies...albeit intricately woven ones, he spares no one.historians, scientists (who he claims jsut dont understand Monoatomic Gold), physicists (as per antigravity properties and how they are discvered, and or managed) this is just another in the long line of Huckster shills, who RELIES on the absolute lack of understanding most modern readers have of even basic science prinicples...and historical/biblical storytelling..

Starting with his assertion that the Ark provided the manna.
The manna was found on the ground every morning...and makes a GIANT leap of conjecture, considering the references to it in the bible, were so vague and nondescript as to both its purpose and mechanization, (it could hardly be understood well enough for anyone to claim they could 'study it" or reach any conclusions whatsoever.. he feels comfortable to come in a just fill in the holes..and claim that he cannot be refuted..while citing false research to back his claims abut the Ark..

never been found..hasnt been studied..isnt understood.

Interesting to note, that many followers, would claim that the majority of the bible, its story, its historical accuracy, and even the lives of its main characters are pure fiction not worthy of a rational modern mind, will at once jump all over the mere possiblity of an object such as the Ark, its Purpose, or how it was used, considering how few words were dedicated to it in the bible..

The Ark is Real..The Entire REST of the History and Story of the Bible..Patently False.
Makes sense..

Ooph i sense an element (not monatomic) of attitude about this post. I read this book too and it was a good read factual or not. Hey the bible was a good read too.

Makes sense..
“ What is your aim in philosophy? – To show the fly the way out of the fly-bottle. ”
—Ludwig Wittgenstein

"Deep in the human unconsciousness is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic . . . . Survival is the ability to swim in strange currents." - Frank Herbert

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jun 10, 2009 4:03 pm » by Lowsix

I completely understand..

A book that no one will accept as historical fact, can be analyzed accurately enough by a revisionist writer, that he can accurately describe the history of a book no one really believes in, well enough to fill in details about historical events that are not even written about IN the bible.

Yes, point out MY attitude..that makes as much sense too.

There are problably less than five hundred words written about the Ark in the bible, but this guy knows enough about its origins, makeup, mechanisms, and productive output, to backup claims about monoatomic gold, which can't exist due to limititations in metalurgical and physical law? Enough that you can say im being smug about pointing that out...?

mmmk.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 10, 2009 4:20 pm » by Ogmios

Point noted and taken. No point in us falling out about it.
John Lennon

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jun 10, 2009 4:22 pm » by Lowsix

I wasnt trying to be a smartass or patronizing in my original post, for the record..
just pointing a few things out.

VERY fascinating read either way, ill grant..
I love the possibilities..

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 10, 2009 4:32 pm » by Eaganthorn

Can I use diatomic elements instead and just use half as much?
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 12, 2009 9:11 pm » by TheDuck

@Eag lmao

@Low
What i DID find was laymen tossing around a ton of metallurgical terms, false lore (The Secrets of the Lost Ark of The Covenant), and bogus claims about Burning Gold at 6000 degrees for 70 seconds where there is a white flash, and powder residue...where the crucible ther gold was supposedly bured in, became lighter, but RETURNED to its original weight after the powder was removed.. I am SUPER hyper curious as to what sort of commercially available Crucible can even contain something thats 6000degree F without vaporizing. Im aware of not one..

There is something that can burn it I think the time you 'burn' it for is crucial as different elements appear at different stages the best info I found ages ago was from the guy who originally 're-discovered' it I'm not sure if it was Hudson anyway he spent a hell of a lot of money on it and got top scientists on the case... he began taking it and had strange effects and even treated someone with terminal cancer... have a look for that Low if you can be arsed it must have took me hours to read through and kept me up stupidly l8 but extremely interesting. (especially the manifestation sh*t I think the guy went a tad mad but I could be wrong.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Previous