Money, Money, Money..........

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 4:18 pm » by Webcat

Upload to Disclose.tv

Everybody quite likes money.......don't we? :mrgreen:

Well some people love it a little bit more than others.

And boy, do they like to get hold of some - well, more than 'some': frigging piles of the stuff!!!!

Here's a few 'facts':

The total value of the World's economies is: 50.4 TRILLION US$.

The total number of 'Billionaires' is: 1,226.

The total number of 'Millionaires' is: 24,200,000.

According to 'Forbes' the 'Billionaires' are worth : 4.6 TRILLION US$

Which means that 1,226 people own 4.6 Trillion US$ worth of the world's economies.

That means roughly, they own about 9% of the worlds wealth.

Currently there are 7 Billion living souls on this planet.

What percentage of the world's population own 9% of the worlds wealth?

Well, It's so small, it's hardly worth calculating!!!!! :alien51:

And it's the other 99.99% that apparently owe the world debt! - Strange that! - Debt slaves indeed?

Here's a wondfully graphic presentation of various countries wealth/debt:
http://demonocracy.info/infographics/usa/world_debt/world_debt.html

If just 1 billionaire gave away his/her fortune, the worlds hungry could be fed and millions of lives saved.
That's the real value of money - but that won't happen any time soon.

Figures seen ahead of the release of the WFP's annual report show that while the United Nations' food-relief agency bought 22% more food last year than in 2009, the amount it spent rose 30% to $1.25 billion.

Someone, somewhere is making billions from rocketing food and oil prices, the poor get poorer and die from the simple lack of the basics of life: food & clean water.

Someone is making dollars from their dead bodies. I wonder who that is?

The strong performance of the financial markets and global economic recovery have erased financial assets losses. Most of the richest people on the planet have seen their fortunes soar in the past few years.

:think:

:cheers:

Other Sources:
https://notendur.hi.is//~joner/eaps/billion1.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forbes_list_of_billionaires
http://www.luxist.com/2011/02/22/how-many-millionaires-are-there-in-the-world/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population
http://www.studentsoftheworld.info/infopays/rank/PNB2.html
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704364004576132044238148366.html

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 4:41 pm » by Poooooot

Money is, as they say, the root of all evil. But I sure would like to get my hands on some more! :lol:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 4:46 pm » by Webcat

Poooooot wrote:Money is, as they say, the root of all evil. But I sure would like to get my hands on some more! :lol:

You and me both!!! :flop:

:lol:

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 4:56 pm » by monica44

Money is not the problem it is people's attitude to it, those who sell themselves for a few trinkets,the latest gadget or big houses are missing the point to life.
I have always been in a fortunate position, i have always had a roof and food in my cupboards, i have always had what i needed when i needed it, something has always turned up, i have never really wanted for anything so to me that is the trick, the answer to the cosmic ordering /asking the universe, it is to let go of things you do not want (without conditions), only to find you start to receive the things you do need to further your cause/path.
This is a crazy world by anyone's standards, things are not right, but then how would we learn to be compassionate, considerate, enlightened if we had things "perfect" here on Earth.
Its just a thought. :cheers:
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 5:08 pm » by Webcat

monica44 wrote:Money is not the problem it is people's attitude to it, those who sell themselves for a few trinkets,the latest gadget or big houses are missing the point to life.
I have always been in a fortunate position, i have always had a roof and food in my cupboards, i have always had what i needed when i needed it, something has always turned up, i have never really wanted for anything so to me that is the trick, the answer to the cosmic ordering /asking the universe, it is to let go of things you do not want (without conditions), only to find you start to receive the things you do need to further your cause/path.
This is a crazy world by anyone's standards, things are not right, but then how would we learn to be compassionate, considerate, enlightened if we had things "perfect" here on Earth.
Its just a thought. :cheers:

Thanks for those thoughts - Do I detect a little 'Buddism' coming through there?

The sad thing is, that tiny percentage of people have so much power because of the lust for money, power & control that they have little humanity or compassion left (imao). If anyone was looking for real evidence of the illumanti/NWO/Bildibergers/thieving B******d murdering F****kers/ etc. then it's in the figures.

Do you notice that when the Main Media extoll the virtues of these people and the wealth they have accumulated they don't mention the percentages I speak of above?

You would have thought that would make a great investigatve story, how so few people can own so much?

And I would strongly suspect, that most of the world's so called debts (Trillons of US$) are owed to the very same people!

:flop:

Initiate

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 5:16 pm » by Scouser012

I got an unexpected tax return the other day!

Was proper nugget too, made up!

Initiate

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 5:19 pm » by Ishumble

The love of money is the root of all evil (1 Tim 6:10 KJV).I asked God about this cause there was no money around when the first evils took place (Lucifer banded with 1/3 of heaven's fallen angels to over throw God, Cain slew Able etc).So he said to me well what is money to man? Power so actually it is the love of power that is the root of all evil. For man money is power. This is the idea the serpent got Eve to eat off the tree of knowledge of good and evil.The serpent told her; eat off the tree,and you surely will not die,your eyes will be opened you will be like gods knowing good and evil(Gen 3:5).Men with a lot of money have to ensure they have alot of money and want to pass this money legacy to their children,and their children's children,so most eventually don't care (or over time stop caring) how they attain their wealth,they just want to build and maintain it.There are some good billionaires like Gates,and Buffett,Oprah etc. Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely Baron Acton (1834–1902) :sunny: great thread

Writer

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 7:19 pm » by Simbad75

money harbours materialism , materialism harbours clutter, clutter harbours rubbish dumps, mind you i need a holiday that needs money, money means work, :bang; :ohno:

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 8:10 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 8:11 pm » by Webcat

Ishumble wrote:The love of money is the root of all evil (1 Tim 6:10 KJV).I asked God about this cause there was no money around when the first evils took place (Lucifer banded with 1/3 of heaven's fallen angels to over throw God, Cain slew Able etc).So he said to me well what is money to man? Power so actually it is the love of power that is the root of all evil. For man money is power. This is the idea the serpent got Eve to eat off the tree of knowledge of good and evil.The serpent told her; eat off the tree,and you surely will not die,your eyes will be opened you will be like gods knowing good and evil(Gen 3:5).Men with a lot of money have to ensure they have alot of money and want to pass this money legacy to their children,and their children's children,so most eventually don't care (or over time stop caring) how they attain their wealth,they just want to build and maintain it.There are some good billionaires like Gates,and Buffett,Oprah etc. Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely Baron Acton (1834–1902) :sunny: great thread

Not quite into blaming womanhood for the 'original sin' - I have a sneeking suspicion that good ole man was in there somewhere! :look:

But the quote: "Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely" is certainly on the money.

Next