Monitoring a possible Hyder Flare WTF!

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 4:49 pm » by Nickelson

The Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO) is tracking an enormous magnetic filament on the sun. It stretches more than one million kilometers from end to end.

The filament has remained mostly stable for at least two days. However, similar filaments in the past have been known to collapse, and when they hit the surface of the sun--bang! A tremendous explosion called a "Hyder flare" results, sometimes rivaling the strongest flares produced by sunspots. Solar physicists have not yet learned to predict Hyder flares, so we cannot estimate the odds of one now.

The largest flare observed by SOHO, was about 350.000 kilometers and this one is about 1.000.000 kilometers streching over its surface, but it still didn't collapse so what's coming?

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 5:16 pm » by Nickelson

kmaro666 wrote:laughing, where you been. sure is pretty.

Fuck, this was posted before?? So God punishes me today. :lol:

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 5:30 pm » by Nickelson

kmaro666 wrote:
nickelson wrote:
kmaro666 wrote:laughing, where you been. sure is pretty.

Fuck, this was posted before?? So God punishes me today. :lol:

haha, just laughing. thought t-shirts were more important on here than this. :lol:

Oh, well they can put a massive solar flare which will wipe out the humanrace on mine. :?

This is actually quite interesting news, but hey who am I, just bringing it out here.

Super Moderator

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 5:36 pm » by -Marduk-

Anybody can become angry, that is easy
but to be angry with the right person, and to the right degree, and at the right time, and for the right purpose, and in the right way, that is not within everybody's power, that is not easy. :twisted:

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 5:46 pm » by Nickelson

marduk2012 wrote:Anybody can become angry, that is easy
but to be angry with the right person, and to the right degree, and at the right time, and for the right purpose, and in the right way, that is not within everybody's power, that is not easy. :twisted:

I am usually just angry at myself. And I must say that's quite easy :lol:

something is going to happen, she is going to snap her tail. post this a few days ago, before the show. it been deleted a few times now.

Well they predicted it already, but hey on the contrary they claim they cannot predict anything, so its a bit blurry to me.

Deleted it, what for?

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 5:55 pm » by Nickelson

Today's update.

So what is that object on the right side of the Sun. Is the Sun being monitored by someone else besides us?

Super Moderator

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 6:01 pm » by -Marduk-

nickelson wrote:Oh, well they can put a massive solar flare which will wipe out the humanrace on mine. :?

Not yet, my friend....not yet
No disturbances in ze magnetosphere today...look:

Eheh...

nickelson wrote:

Aristotle :twisted:

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 6:02 pm » by Nickelson

who is they? and why do you think i am predicting anything? i am not. i am telling you.
deleting thing is by mods because we fight with trash on here. they don't know the difference between talking and playing with us. for that matter, not many do.

I meant NASA and I didn't claim you predicting anything. We honestly can't predict shit when it concerns our Sun. The major solar flares all happened out of the 11-year cycle by some years so we don't know shit. These images look shocking to me thought. Don't know what's coming and if something is coming anyway, but it sure is interesting to keep track off.

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 6:05 pm » by Nickelson

marduk2012 wrote:
nickelson wrote:Oh, well they can put a massive solar flare which will wipe out the humanrace on mine. :?

Not yet, my friend....not yet
No disturbances in ze magnetosphere today...look:

Eheh...

nickelson wrote:

Aristotle :twisted:

Yes the atmosphere is quit calm for now, but it might as well be the calmness before the storm.

Aristotle, wasn't he the one who teaches everything he knew to Alexander the great :lol:

Oh and I meant they can put the giant solar flare on my DTV t-shirt.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 24, 2010 12:24 pm » by Nickelson

This comes out yesterday. Scientists asking the public to join them in there research :headscratch:

public-wanted-for-stormwatch-t16895.html

I hope an update will follow today on this possible Hyder Flare.

:flop:

Next