Monolith On Mars | Breaking News on May 19, 2012

Conspirator

PostSat May 19, 2012 12:18 pm » by One-23

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator

PostSat May 19, 2012 12:42 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Does anybody know whether it is a permanent feature, or could it be some thing like this

Jets of salty water ice and organic compounds shoot out from fissures or cracks in the ice crust in Enceladus' south polar region

Conspirator

PostSat May 19, 2012 1:12 pm » by Perronick

I see no dust cloud. If it was a geyser/jet it should have one.

Conspirator

PostSat May 19, 2012 1:34 pm » by monica44

You have a great day too Cageyone, as for the monolith, it could be a communications mast, which is not beyond the realms of possibility, i for one think there is life on Mars, despite what our governments have said, i have seen the tunnels which surface at some points, they are clear.
Now this maybe nothing, it maybe is a dream but its the only one i remember having as a 13 year old! It was so vivid its effects stayed with me for days it felt like a real expeience, before i explain i would like to point out that i am an abductee, having woken up not in my bed in 2010 it explained a lot of anomolous experiences i had in my life.
When i was 13 in m dream i was on a planet, it had a red hue to the sky, the terrain was rocky, it appeared to be dusk/dawn, i found myself outside for a while with this chap, we were looking around in awe for what seemed like a few minutes, i felt i was shown this as a treat, it wasn,t long before i was beckoned in, by someone in unform like military as i turned aound i could then see that it was like a perspex tunnel, it came out of the rock and i was told i couldn,t stay out there long [i recall its sometihng to do with the atmosphere] i asked where it was we were i was told it was the moon ? but i was normally dressed so i thought that was an odd reply. This happened back in 1981, i had absolutely no interest or idea about aliens or anything like that, but i grew up right next to a military base [mostley underground] which was on top of the hill on the south coast, i have a few other stories related to that base and members of my family but i will do it in another post
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Writer

PostSat May 19, 2012 3:05 pm » by twenty_se7en

Something doesn't seem quite right about this to me. Why are the supposed shadows of the objects on the left side of the photo at a different angle than the "monolith"?