Monsanto's GMO corn to flood Walmarts

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 22, 2012 7:03 pm » by *WillEase*

Published on Aug 22, 2012 by RTAmerica

Walmart will soon be stocking their shelves with GMO corn developed by Monsanto despite of all the protests by activists. Millions of Americans shop at Walmart, but that doesn't mean that they all know what they're getting as they check out in shopping centers across the country. The retail giant says they won't advertise which of their products are made with genetically modified organisms, or GMOs, which could become a big problem very soon. RT's Liz Wahl is joined by Ken Abala, history professor at University of Pacific and author of "The Lost Arts of Hearth and Home" to speak about what does it all mean for the corn consumer.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 22, 2012 7:36 pm » by TheDuck

I wonder if that means ASDA too (UK) as they are the same company...

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 22, 2012 9:01 pm » by 99socks

I don't get it...

GM corn has been in just about everything since the late 80's. What are they doing, trying to hide that fact?

EVERYTHING IN WALMART ALREADY HAS GM CORN IN IT AND IT'S BEEN THAT WAY FOR OVER 20 YEARS!!! :yell:
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 22, 2012 9:30 pm » by Shaggietrip

99socks wrote:I don't get it...

GM corn has been in just about everything since the late 80's. What are they doing, trying to hide that fact?

EVERYTHING IN WALMART ALREADY HAS GM CORN IN IT AND IT'S BEEN THAT WAY FOR OVER 20 YEARS!!! :yell:

This may be true. I am somewhat interested in their "improvements". Also in which way they would like to improve? Make it better for manufacturing ethanol or consumption? To grow bigger? faster? no bugs?

No matter it just a bit creepy. One may say nothing has happened we have been eating it for 30 yrs? So said earlier. How would any of us know what the side effects are? Anyone here have the data that shows anything? Medically or other wise? Good bad ect? please post if you do.

See all them comercials now for you to call a lawyer about the pills you may have ingested just a few years back? :headscratch:

Super GMO Me Please.

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 22, 2012 9:33 pm » by 99socks

Shaggietrip wrote:

This may be true. I am somewhat interested in their "improvements". Also in which way they would like to improve? Make it better for manufacturing ethanol or consumption? To grow bigger? faster? no bugs?

No matter it just a bit creepy. One may say nothing has happened we have been eating it for 30 yrs? So said earlier. How would any of us know what the side effects are? Anyone here have the data that shows anything? Medically or other wise? Good bad ect? please post if you do.

See all them comercials now for you to call a lawyer about the pills you may have ingested just a few years back? :headscratch:

:rtft:
my-testimony-t51181.html
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 22, 2012 9:57 pm » by Shemagh

TheDuck wrote:I wonder if that means ASDA too (UK) as they are the same company...

In the EU, if a food contains or consists of genetically modified organisms (GMOs), or contains ingredients produced from GMOs, this must be indicated on the label. For GM products sold 'loose', information must be displayed immediately next to the food to indicate that it is GM.

But! there are exceptions. plus How many people read the label?

http://www.food.gov.uk/policy-advice/gm/gm_labelling

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 22, 2012 10:13 pm » by Shaggietrip

99socks wrote:
Shaggietrip wrote:

:rtft:
my-testimony-t51181.html

I will start by giving you some damn good creds for sticking through it. Many may have not. After that read I feel a bit hummbled and honored that you shared that. I have 2 daughters with some in that list. The clotting issue that was being expulsed would have had me concerned of internal bleeding.

I am in hopes that you are well . Some here also have ailments that by the read do not make me happy. But we all have some .Those that have bad ones I do wish the best.

Now to the GMO corn. I am not sure if you are fore , against or in between . I for one would love more data. We are the lab rats! That is what I do not like. As your "Dr.'s" have done they come to a consolidated conclusion and try it out. Just like other science/tist.

Testing only goes so far but I get a feeling that we are the testing on some items. So I would love some data on any or all GMO foods. There are some things they release to the public. To get all the info on any testing medicinal items or GMO....good luck.

{poster note. I used to have a pdf of the pharmaceutical bible. It listed Drug tests deaths ages tested on.What drugs were used for , [color=#FF0000]what to tell patients. If anyone could lead me to any version of this plz let me know.[/color]

[edit as always punctuation and sp]
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 22, 2012 10:30 pm » by 99socks

Shaggie,

Further down in that thread are links to articles about similar health problems possibly being caused by GM foods- corn especially. There are at least some people in the medical community who are seeing the pattern and trying to bring attention to it so it can be "officially" observed and tested. While I don't think that everything that has been attributed to HF corn syrup is related to the sugar % and make-up, I do think that they are on the right track with identifying the source of the problem. Corn syrup didn't become as ubiquitous as it is today until GM corn and the lobbyists made it cheaper than cane sugar in the late 80's.

The sooner they find the real culprit better. But I have the feeling that Monsato is just like the tobacco companies...

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 23, 2012 12:46 am » by Shaggietrip

99socks wrote:Shaggie,

Further down in that thread are links to articles about similar health problems possibly being caused by GM foods- corn especially. There are at least some people in the medical community who are seeing the pattern and trying to bring attention to it so it can be "officially" observed and tested. While I don't think that everything that has been attributed to HF corn syrup is related to the sugar % and make-up, I do think that they are on the right track with identifying the source of the problem. Corn syrup didn't become as ubiquitous as it is today until GM corn and the lobbyists made it cheaper than cane sugar in the late 80's.

The sooner they find the real culprit better. But I have the feeling that Monsato is just like the tobacco companies...

Thank you for leading some way to more info. I regret the late response but a friend had stopped by.

The info we are pumped in us daily goes beyond this thread. It is hard not to wander. Your read alone wantsw me to point out other items.

I have denied my daughters "Dr.'s" of some subscriptiopns due to what I know or have had on hand going in.If GMO is truly a good thing[Then full disclosure. Nothing less!

I hate to comment much any more but this needs comment.

GMO is not natural to you or me. Give me full disclosure and i may back it.
ImageImage