Monster Sunspot To Unleash Powerful Solar Flares

Conspirator

PostWed May 09, 2012 9:51 am » by One-23

An enormous sunspot group has taken shape on the surface of the sun, hinting that our star may soon start spouting off some powerful storms.

The huge sunspot complex, known as AR 1476, rotated into Earth's view over the weekend. It measures more than 60,000 miles (100,000 kilometers) across, researchers said. Scientists with NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory mission, a space-based telescope watching the sun, dubbed the solar structure a "monster sunspot"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Source http://news.discovery.com/space/zooms/sunspot-ar1476-120507.html

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Initiate

PostWed May 09, 2012 1:10 pm » by Cognoscenti

Cageyone: If you know, could you tell me the name of the music that accompanies this vid?

Conspirator

PostWed May 09, 2012 1:15 pm » by One-23

Cognoscenti wrote:Cageyone: If you know, could you tell me the name of the music that accompanies this vid?

It,s tagged on the vid -Two Steps From Hell - Love Loss :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator

PostWed May 09, 2012 1:24 pm » by Flecktarn

there's a guy at the local uni that thinks he has made a connection with sun spots and headaches on earth i can understand his thought process on this be interesting to see what his study's turn up
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed May 09, 2012 4:10 pm » by Zer0

Flecktarn wrote:there's a guy at the local uni that thinks he has made a connection with sun spots and headaches on earth i can understand his thought process on this be interesting to see what his study's turn up

What a stupid study.. how about he uses common sense to deduce this:

The Sun heats up, we burn.

We are all fucked get it? Go out and fuck, why are you such a fuck up.. like FUCK!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction