Monthly Terror Drills Now Required For Kindergarten And 1st

Initiate
Posts: 276
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 12:39 am

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 1:19 am » by Bonsueley


It is much easier if you go directly to the site.


http://theintelhub.com/2011/09/15/month ... t-graders/

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4463
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:11 am
Location: Earth

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 1:30 am » by Shaggietrip


This one in the list kinda gives me they willies.

Evacuation to relocation site

WTF! I did not even know there was one. I gonna have my kid ask if there is one for her school.


:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Initiate
Posts: 276
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 12:39 am

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 1:32 am » by Bonsueley


shaggietrip wrote:This one in the list kinda gives me they willies.

Evacuation to relocation site

WTF! I did not even know there was one. I gonna have my kid ask if there is one for her school.


:cheers:


You should tell everyone you know because knowing our government they could relocate
your kids to someplace where you will never see them again.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4463
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:11 am
Location: Earth

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 1:40 am » by Shaggietrip


bonsueley wrote:
shaggietrip wrote:This one in the list kinda gives me they willies.

Evacuation to relocation site

WTF! I did not even know there was one. I gonna have my kid ask if there is one for her school.


:cheers:


You should tell everyone you know because knowing our government they could relocate
your kids to someplace where you will never see them again.



Yes I need to find out if there is one and do some looking into said site if it exists . This could be a problem for some. It does not sit right with me atm. I am not sure what would happen if some resisted or said my parents do not want me to participate in this particular drill. I am sure they would be forced to go saying it would be in the childs best interest . As you said

they could relocate
your kids to someplace where you will never see them again



I will have to leave my judgement on hold until I find out more.
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Initiate
Posts: 917
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:26 am
Location: Kissimmee, Florida

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 2:40 am » by Tgwusauk


they could relocate
your kids to someplace where you will never see them again
That is where the big secret lies, they are not YOUR kids, they belong to the state after you registered them, by registering them you signed them over to the state until 16/18 years of age.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4463
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:11 am
Location: Earth

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 2:46 am » by Shaggietrip


tgwusauk wrote:they could relocate
your kids to someplace where you will never see them again
That is where the big secret lies, they are not YOUR kids, they belong to the state after you registered them, by registering them you signed them over to the state until 16/18 years of age.


Please do not pull the straw man crap. I do not want to go into detail but I would not advise anyone to try and take my kids against there will and I am aware of it or in the same proximity. Any government or species.


:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Initiate
Posts: 917
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:26 am
Location: Kissimmee, Florida

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 2:52 am » by Tgwusauk


shaggietrip wrote:
tgwusauk wrote:they could relocate
your kids to someplace where you will never see them again
That is where the big secret lies, they are not YOUR kids, they belong to the state after you registered them, by registering them you signed them over to the state until 16/18 years of age.


Please do not pull the straw man crap. I do not want to go into detail but I would not advise anyone to try and take my kids against there will and I am aware of it or in the same proximity. Any government or species.


:cheers:

I would not advise anyone to try and take my kids against there will
Sadly this is happening all over the world to ordinary people, and as it stands we can do little about it until more people become aware of the situation.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4463
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:11 am
Location: Earth

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 3:00 am » by Shaggietrip


tgwusauk wrote:
shaggietrip wrote:
tgwusauk wrote:they could relocate
your kids to someplace where you will never see them again
That is where the big secret lies, they are not YOUR kids, they belong to the state after you registered them, by registering them you signed them over to the state until 16/18 years of age.


Please do not pull the straw man crap. I do not want to go into detail but I would not advise anyone to try and take my kids against there will and I am aware of it or in the same proximity. Any government or species.


:cheers:

I would not advise anyone to try and take my kids against there will
Sadly this is happening all over the world to ordinary people, and as it stands we can do little about it until more people become aware of the situation.


That I will have to agree on. One problem is that many do know. Governments people etc. But war and money changers along with the media do not do enough. The Amber alert is a great idea but it is rarely used. I have heard it only a few times over the air in years. I am sure people would be surprised if all the true facts about some of the missing people were told. Even when trafficking story is told it still goes on in the same places in the stories.

Amber Alert and info: http://www.amberalert.gov/



:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7643
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 am

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 3:01 am » by 99socks


Homeschool. :flop:
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014








I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!


Image

Initiate
Posts: 917
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:26 am
Location: Kissimmee, Florida

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 3:06 am » by Tgwusauk


99socks wrote:Homeschool. :flop:

Exactly, If had my time again my kids would not go to school, where they can be taught stupidity, vaccinated to make them sick and have lower immune systems, mindcontrolled into walking zombies, and leave school without a single analytical or critical thought in their brains.


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook