Moon 2014/05/16

Initiate

PostFri May 16, 2014 1:23 am » by Bosb33r

Moon 2014/05/16.
Equipment MTO11AM and Canon 600D, close-up Macro rings and video crop mode.
Enjoy :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri May 16, 2014 4:28 am » by mistermassive1

Oh I did enjoy that, thank you!

http://www.therealconspiracyforum.com/

Initiate

PostFri May 16, 2014 10:27 am » by Bosb33r

mistermassive1 wrote:Oh I did enjoy that, thank you!

Thank you mistermassive1 :flop:

Initiate

PostFri May 16, 2014 5:43 pm » by mistermassive1

Something I often contemplate regarding the moon is the circular impressions all over the thing. Then you look at Mars, not so many of these.

The child in me (full of wonder and imagination) has always thought that in the future cities would be circular. I once even thought what is the moon had life on it and as the atmosphere failed they built domes around the living areas and the circles on the ground are left over from those ancient cities. We will never know but theories abound regarding impacts on the moon. I just think there is more to it that must go undisclosed due to a lack of information.

There are events called NDE (Near Death Experiences) that I have been researching for about 2 years now. The often heard comment is that "Time does not exist, it is all happening now." This makes me think that perhaps time is really a type of illusion on our plain of existence. What if everything not processing oxygen and organic really has just existed as long as there has been a universe? This would leave a plethora of ideas available to the imagination. (just a thought on my part).

I do love looking at those celestial bodies at any rate!
http://www.therealconspiracyforum.com/