MOON ALIENS LAUNCH SPACE PROGRAM!

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 06, 2010 1:50 am » by Gary19702

germanpils wrote:
gary19702 wrote:
dialated wrote:hey at least he listened and understood the reasoning instead of calling everyone disinfo agents and reptilions.....great progress pindz :flop:

true, and I should apologize for the tone of that reply, I'm just in a snarky mood today, 102 farenheit with humidity and my air conditioner is on the fritz. I so much as break wind and I'll need to take a nap!

lol accepted, sure i know about satellites, and that was my first thought when i saw the video,

and i never claimedwhat exactly what the other thingy was, i just said it was strange, my second thought was an out of focus helicopter blinking.

its all good

:cheers: cool! I'm not in the habit of acting like that towards anyone unless it happens to me first! which was definitley not the case with you germanpils. and I really do believe it's a star in the back of the moon and a sattelite in the front of the moon, like I had described as it's not moving at all, though the moon clearly is, and from a telescopic view, the moons movement would appear more rapid in it's transit than if viewed by the naked eye, that's why those objects look as though they are flying away from the moon, when in reality the opposite is the case :)

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jul 06, 2010 2:46 am » by Boondox681

and I really do believe it's a star in the back of the moon and a sattelite in the front of the moon, like I had described as it's not moving at all, though the moon clearly is, and from a telescopic view, the moons movement would appear more rapid in it's transit than if viewed by the naked eye, that's why those objects look as though they are flying away from the moon, when in reality the opposite is the case

this sounds plausible.
so would you say it was all just a big coincidence?
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Previous