MOON ALIENS LAUNCH SPACE PROGRAM!

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 05, 2010 7:34 pm » by Pindz

deleted ......... thanks to retards bellow......... :badair:
Last edited by Pindz on Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Initiate

PostMon Jul 05, 2010 7:36 pm » by Bettyboolean

pindz wrote:
youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdJCdPiV8CQ

LOL!
ImageImage

Initiate

PostMon Jul 05, 2010 8:02 pm » by Hawkshot

aladin wrote:
pindz wrote:
youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdJCdPiV8CQ

eh eh , Moon Aliens?

no - they are not strangers, they are well known - they are the "Pixelians" from the star system "Blurry2012" ...

:alien:
YEP...Have to agree on that...first thing i thought...STARS.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 05, 2010 8:12 pm » by Scoundrel1975

pindz wrote:deleted ......... thanks to retards bellow......... :badair:

lmao...Don't be like that pindz you should know what to occasionaly expect from here by now

:alien:
"These are Scoundrel Days"

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 05, 2010 8:21 pm » by Gary19702

of course they're stars the moon does move ya know, and stars that are stationary in the sky will look like they are launching or coming off of the moon.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 05, 2010 8:35 pm » by Germanpils

gary19702 wrote:of course they're stars the moon does move ya know, and stars that are stationary in the sky will look like they are launching or coming off of the moon.

WOW amazing man

i totally forgot about the perspective.

very good job dude, that was the smartest debunk ever :flop:

but which is strange the right thingy appears to be infront of the moon, and not from behind.
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 05, 2010 9:47 pm » by Gary19702

germanpils wrote:
gary19702 wrote:of course they're stars the moon does move ya know, and stars that are stationary in the sky will look like they are launching or coming off of the moon.

WOW amazing man

i totally forgot about the perspective.

very good job dude, that was the smartest debunk ever :flop:

but which is strange the right thingy appears to be infront of the moon, and not from behind.

I can't believe I'm even answering this, ever here of stationary sattelites? say like maybe the ones that feed our cell phones or cable broadcasts? they do occupy the space between our moon and us. note that the moon is the object that is moving, the stars behind and sattelites in front of will be locked in their respective positions.
btw germanpils, I mean you no disrespect by the tone of my response, it's unusually hot where I am, and with no air conditioner at present time, I get a little cranky. my apologies :)
Last edited by Gary19702 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostMon Jul 05, 2010 9:48 pm » by dialated

hey at least he listened and understood the reasoning instead of calling everyone disinfo agents and reptilions.....great progress pindz :flop:
a fool is perceived wise when he remains silent,but the proud opens his mouth wide to proclaim his foolishness.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 05, 2010 9:52 pm » by Gary19702

dialated wrote:hey at least he listened and understood the reasoning instead of calling everyone disinfo agents and reptilions.....great progress pindz :flop:

true, and I should apologize for the tone of that reply, I'm just in a snarky mood today, 102 farenheit with humidity and my air conditioner is on the fritz. I so much as break wind and I'll need to take a nap!

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 05, 2010 10:03 pm » by Germanpils

gary19702 wrote:
dialated wrote:hey at least he listened and understood the reasoning instead of calling everyone disinfo agents and reptilions.....great progress pindz :flop:

true, and I should apologize for the tone of that reply, I'm just in a snarky mood today, 102 farenheit with humidity and my air conditioner is on the fritz. I so much as break wind and I'll need to take a nap!

lol accepted, sure i know about satellites, and that was my first thought when i saw the video,

and i never claimedwhat exactly what the other thingy was, i just said it was strange, my second thought was an out of focus helicopter blinking.

its all good
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Next