MOON ALIENS LAUNCH SPACE PROGRAM!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7420
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 10:24 pm

PostMon Jul 05, 2010 7:34 pm » by Pindz


deleted ......... thanks to retards bellow......... :badair:
Last edited by Pindz on Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 467
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:53 pm

PostMon Jul 05, 2010 7:36 pm » by Bettyboolean


pindz wrote:
youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdJCdPiV8CQ
_____________
Image


LOL!
ImageImage

Initiate
Posts: 209
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:43 pm

PostMon Jul 05, 2010 8:02 pm » by Hawkshot


aladin wrote:
pindz wrote:
youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdJCdPiV8CQ
_____________
Image



eh eh , Moon Aliens?

no - they are not strangers, they are well known - they are the "Pixelians" from the star system "Blurry2012" ...

:alien:
YEP...Have to agree on that...first thing i thought...STARS.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1060
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:12 pm
Location: In a quiet corner of my mind

PostMon Jul 05, 2010 8:12 pm » by Scoundrel1975


pindz wrote:deleted ......... thanks to retards bellow......... :badair:



lmao...Don't be like that pindz you should know what to occasionaly expect from here by now

:alien:
"These are Scoundrel Days"

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1302
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:50 am

PostMon Jul 05, 2010 8:21 pm » by Gary19702


of course they're stars the moon does move ya know, and stars that are stationary in the sky will look like they are launching or coming off of the moon.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2188
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:55 pm
Location: GERMANY

PostMon Jul 05, 2010 8:35 pm » by Germanpils


gary19702 wrote:of course they're stars the moon does move ya know, and stars that are stationary in the sky will look like they are launching or coming off of the moon.




WOW amazing man

i totally forgot about the perspective.

very good job dude, that was the smartest debunk ever :flop:

but which is strange the right thingy appears to be infront of the moon, and not from behind.
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1302
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:50 am

PostMon Jul 05, 2010 9:47 pm » by Gary19702


germanpils wrote:
gary19702 wrote:of course they're stars the moon does move ya know, and stars that are stationary in the sky will look like they are launching or coming off of the moon.




WOW amazing man

i totally forgot about the perspective.

very good job dude, that was the smartest debunk ever :flop:

but which is strange the right thingy appears to be infront of the moon, and not from behind.

I can't believe I'm even answering this, ever here of stationary sattelites? say like maybe the ones that feed our cell phones or cable broadcasts? they do occupy the space between our moon and us. note that the moon is the object that is moving, the stars behind and sattelites in front of will be locked in their respective positions.
btw germanpils, I mean you no disrespect by the tone of my response, it's unusually hot where I am, and with no air conditioner at present time, I get a little cranky. my apologies :)
Last edited by Gary19702 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Initiate
Posts: 495
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:34 pm

PostMon Jul 05, 2010 9:48 pm » by dialated


hey at least he listened and understood the reasoning instead of calling everyone disinfo agents and reptilions.....great progress pindz :flop:
a fool is perceived wise when he remains silent,but the proud opens his mouth wide to proclaim his foolishness.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1302
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:50 am

PostMon Jul 05, 2010 9:52 pm » by Gary19702


dialated wrote:hey at least he listened and understood the reasoning instead of calling everyone disinfo agents and reptilions.....great progress pindz :flop:

true, and I should apologize for the tone of that reply, I'm just in a snarky mood today, 102 farenheit with humidity and my air conditioner is on the fritz. I so much as break wind and I'll need to take a nap!
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2188
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:55 pm
Location: GERMANY

PostMon Jul 05, 2010 10:03 pm » by Germanpils


gary19702 wrote:
dialated wrote:hey at least he listened and understood the reasoning instead of calling everyone disinfo agents and reptilions.....great progress pindz :flop:

true, and I should apologize for the tone of that reply, I'm just in a snarky mood today, 102 farenheit with humidity and my air conditioner is on the fritz. I so much as break wind and I'll need to take a nap!



lol accepted, sure i know about satellites, and that was my first thought when i saw the video,

and i never claimedwhat exactly what the other thingy was, i just said it was strange, my second thought was an out of focus helicopter blinking.


its all good
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook