Moon Anomalies: Ruins And Structures On The Moon?

Initiate

PostWed Jun 10, 2009 3:20 am » by Funkt33

:cheers: Nice one a few things i have not seen before here keep up the good work

Writer

PostWed Jun 10, 2009 6:35 am » by Ranger013

ALIEN SPACESHIP ON THE MOON stills from APOLLO 20
http://revver.com/video/624322/alien-sp ... apollo-20/
ALIEN SPACESHIP ON THE MOON flyover before landing APOLLO 20
http://revver.com/video/642275/alien-sp ... apollo-20/
NASA Apollo 15 photo.
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apoll ... S15-P-9625

:banana:

PostWed Jun 10, 2009 2:38 pm » by Exoviewer

Well done Marduk2012,. That is some well compiled data. :clapper:

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 10, 2009 2:47 pm » by Ogmios

marduk2012 wrote:NASA did go to the moon, but then were told to never come back.

I guess that would explain why they've never been near it again. I heard it was the Nazis who chased them away too......or did I make that up?
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Initiate

PostWed Jun 10, 2009 2:58 pm » by Nuada

ogmios wrote:
marduk2012 wrote:NASA did go to the moon, but then were told to never come back.

I guess that would explain why they've never been near it again. I heard it was the Nazis who chased them away too......or did I make that up?

I nearly fell of my chair with that one. Actually the truth is they never went to the moon again because nowadays civilians have widespread access to more powerful telescopes than they used to and Nasa didn't want us to watch, first hand, their shitty little spaceships crumbling and falling from the sky just like all the others.

An alternative approach is that, aside from the outrageous levels of radiation, once they landed on the moon they realised that they couldn't get back off because someone forgot to pack the spring mechanism. Having never heard back from these brave crusaders Nasa decided to pull the plug on more expeditions.
“ What is your aim in philosophy? – To show the fly the way out of the fly-bottle. ”
—Ludwig Wittgenstein

"Deep in the human unconsciousness is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic . . . . Survival is the ability to swim in strange currents." - Frank Herbert

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 11, 2009 9:03 pm » by -Marduk-

AS10-32-4823

This hasselblad shot captures an interesting anomaly; An angular structure with repeating rectilinear features and multiple tiers, nestled safely in a crater.

-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 12, 2009 11:26 pm » by -Marduk-

On the Moon

-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jun 12, 2009 11:49 pm » by Lowsix

nuada wrote:
ogmios wrote:

I nearly fell of my chair with that one. Actually the truth is they never went to the moon again because nowadays civilians have widespread access to more powerful telescopes than they used to and Nasa didn't want us to watch, first hand, their shitty little spaceships crumbling and falling from the sky just like all the others.

An alternative approach is that, aside from the outrageous levels of radiation, once they landed on the moon they realised that they couldn't get back off because someone forgot to pack the spring mechanism. Having never heard back from these brave crusaders Nasa decided to pull the plug on more expeditions.

Your ability to utterly disregard reality when the propulsion thiing has already been answered as well..using SIMPLE..BASIC physics..is utterly astounding.

How do you not get hurt getting out of bed in the morning?
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 12, 2009 11:53 pm » by -Marduk-

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat Jun 13, 2009 3:43 am » by Loneqqwolf

marduk2012 wrote:AS10-32-4823

This hasselblad shot captures an interesting anomaly; An angular structure with repeating rectilinear features and multiple tiers, nestled safely in a crater.

As I do with every photo that people put out I examine the whole thing to see if they missed anything and found these areas of interest in yellow.

Image[/img]

Can I post my picture I found of a shadow of a space ship on the moon I do have it on Disclose photo's though.

Chief PhotoAnalyst - Mars Anomaly Research Society ( MARS )

http://www.exopolitics.blogs.com/

www.projectmars.net

PreviousNext