Moon Anomalies

Initiate

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 6:27 pm » by Crazynutsx

I am changing the talk to Mars as I have more research for that then the moon(thanks)

Mars Disk
I don't have a description for this image sorry people

As you can instantly see in the above first image taken on Sol-1304 by the rear hazcam wide-angle camera on the Spirit Rover, there is a large anomalous object suspended in the air just above the terrain not too distant from the rover's position and in the upper left of the image. Note that the shape is clearly globular, that the object is solid enough that it appears to obstruct sunlight but without reflecting it and at the same time is strangely visually diffuse. This object in this image was brought to my attention by Anthony R. of New Haven, CT
inquiring as to my opinion of what it might be.

The Mars humanoid
The above first image is an evidence site that was brought to my attention by viewer Marcela Bravo on 1/10/2008. In the above wider area view at the official image resolution, we see a small figure pointed out with the red arrow that strongly suggests a person in a sitting or kneeling position on Mars.
This scene was captured by the Spirit Rover panoramic camera on Sol 1367 in the first four listed black and white raw science data images with the evidence in question in the bottom area of each image. This scene was then later incorporated as a part of a artificially colorized very wide view West Valley Panorama NASA Photojournal PIA10216 presentation image. It was apparently in the latter image that Marcela Bravo discovered this evidence on the left side or end of that wide panorama image and then brought that to my attention. As it turns out, this may be a solid and remarkable discovery.

Initiate

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 6:37 pm » by Purebase

in regards to the first image of the globular, i think the fact that the majority of the picture is in focus and the glob not being in focus shows that it is too close and probobly on the lense. thus not very perplexing .
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either".
Einstein

Initiate

PostMon Dec 14, 2009 3:32 am » by Terrac1de512

purebase wrote:in regards to the first image of the globular, i think the fact that the majority of the picture is in focus and the glob not being in focus shows that it is too close and probobly on the lense. thus not very perplexing .

True, but Im more interested in some of those odd "rocks" on the ground in that image.

and Ive posted this one before but here goes again... Hale Crater, Mars with photoshop color work done by yours truely cropped out of one section of the image (its a pretty big file) downloaded from the Euoropean Space agency...

Simple minds talk about each other Average minds talk about events And Great minds talk about ideas -- Elanor Roosavelt

Initiate

PostMon Dec 14, 2009 5:44 am » by Crazynutsx

purebase wrote:in regards to the first image of the globular, i think the fact that the majority of the picture is in focus and the glob not being in focus shows that it is too close and probobly on the lense. thus not very perplexing .

What do you mean globular?

Previous