Moon Anomalies

Initiate

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 6:19 am » by Crazynutsx

This is a thread in response to ufosearcher's (life on the moon proved) thread...
life-on-moon-proved-photos-t12895.html
I thank you for the effort you put into your thread and I am not having a go at you, although most of your evidence is just shadows, that you have said have been purposely filtered over to hide moon houses.

This evidence is what you want to see and it is no obvious evidence:S
Was it me or was anybody sat at there pc trying to figure out what was in those pictures other then shadows of little craters???
There for I have made this thread showing moon life evidence that can be clearly seen

1. The 7 Mile High Tower
The Shard. This one, in a photo snapped by the Lunar Orbiter, has been named "the shard" or "the tower," by Richard C. Hoagland, who comments on this photo at Richard Hoagland's Lunar Anomalies. Taken from a distance of about 250 miles, the strange structure (if that's what it is) would be enormous - seven miles high, by Hoagland's calculations. (The star-like shape above the tower is a camera registration mark.) It's difficult to believe that such a huge structure actually stands on the moon... so what are we seeing in this photo? Is it a plume of "smoke" from some lunar gaseous emission? Are we seeing the ejecta from a meteorite impact? What is it?

2. Strange Reflection
This is one of my favorites because it comes directly from a famous photo from the second Apollo mission to land on the moon, Apollo 12. The photo is of astronaut Alan Bean and was taken by Pete Conrad as both stand on the lunar surface. You can see Conrad in the reflection in Bean's visor. You can also see some instrumentation in the foreground of the reflection. But what the heck is that thing hovering in the sky in the background, pointed out here as "artifact" by Luna: Astronauts Among the Ruins? You can even see the shadow it casts on the ground behind Conrad. It's been seen as everything from a UFO to a hanging light fixture by those who think the Apollo landings were faked. Yet this photo is really puzzling. We can usually find reasonable, or at least plausible, explanations for the other photos shown here and elsewhere, but this one is truly enigmatic. What about it NASA? What the heck is that thing?

3. Rectangle Building On The Moon
Nature doe's not form perfect rectangles
(Here is the scale of the image so you no the size of the building)
1 pixel = 1 kilometer

4. Twin Towers On The Moon
shows two very tall tower structures that have been censored and “smudged”. Based on the size and shape of the “smudges”, these alien structures are over a mile high!

5. The Glass Tubes
This is strange and it isn't lava tubes as in several picture there is glint of the glass from the
sun

i invite you to add your own pictures or discuss these ones

Initiate

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 6:44 am » by doommongerer

I am sure Ufosearcher is taking all of is free time to examine those photos,maybe he gona find some more stuff that may be realy interesting.Keep on looking Ufosearcher :flop: :alien: :ohno: :o
ImageImageImageImage

Initiate

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 7:57 am » by Stone069

I agree on ufosearcher's posted pics, I certainly don't see them as he does. I was intrigued by the one picture he posted which actually appeared to show stars in the background. I had never seen an apollo picture with stars in the background. I will commend him on his curiosity, even if I don't agree with his conclusions. He is at least looking at these anomalies and trying to research them. I also agree with some of Hoaglands work concerning the Moon and Mars a lot of what he has brought to light appears to hold up when looked at closely.

Just a note #5 in crazynutx post is on Mars not the moon.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 8:41 am » by Ghost32

on the glass tubes subject, if you look at it from a scientific view and no preconcieved ideas, you realise that you are looking at a fault line where alot of stress and pressure probably would stretch and cause different effects into the surface, or you could get silly and think the aliens travel through extremly fragile glass tubes that are layed in trenches cut into the surface. :ghost: 32

Initiate

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 5:38 pm » by Crazynutsx

The ribs here are clearly sagging. This is inconsistent with the view that these are solid glass structures revealed by erosion. It is buck-naked clear that these tubes were "hung" on the walls. They are posterior constructs, i.e. they were made after the wall was revealed by erosion. Hence, they are not geologic constructs.

If these are geologic how does one propose to explain the clear evidence of sagging? Lava tubes that sag? ... sag away from what? If they were going through solid or molten rock, why sag as though stuck on the rocks afterwards?

Clearly, these things are pliable ... or ... once were in the past.

So that's in reply to your argument ghost32

Initiate

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 5:49 pm » by Crazynutsx

Natural formations on Earth

The tubes on the Mars

Hmmm....... Natural I don't think soo

Initiate

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 5:58 pm » by Ufosearcher

Very interesting finds, crazynutsx! Thanks and keep it up. This is how many scientists discover things...

Initiate

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 5:59 pm » by Purebase

we have to take into account that the moon and mars aswell as every other celestrial object have very different gravity and elemental compounds within their makeup. It is likely that the material in which the glass tubes are made of is a element unknown within our current periodic table of elements and thus would behave much differently under different conditions and gravity being a major factor in the behaviour of these unknown elements . With that being said i would go asfar as to say that these glass tubes may very well be an element unknown to man that under the environmental conditions give them their unique characteristics and perhaps they behave like glaciers. growing , stretching, rooting, sagging, etc......
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either".
Einstein

Initiate

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 6:05 pm » by Crazynutsx

thanks for the comments guys, just to show I am not on one side of the argument and that I am open minded to anything......

Just doing some research through the internet I have stumble across these images of Natural ice tubes on Earth which may be the same thing I have found on my other pictures on Mars.

Guys let me no what you think

also please post any other pictures of anomalies that you may have found on the Moon or Mars

Initiate

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 6:08 pm » by Purebase

i believe those pictures give credince to my post . nice find
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either".
Einstein

Next