MOON BUG`s - OMG AMAZING

Master Conspirator

PostMon Oct 26, 2009 11:07 pm » by Lowsix

Yes, its a bug that is a quarter of a mile wide.

absolutely.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostTue Oct 27, 2009 12:08 am » by Tzarmo

Cmon GUYS i didn`t say they are "BUGs" this way they are BUGS because look like our bugs on the Earth but somone can look at the image by itself zoomed and will see what i mean.
This cant be OIL like someone try to tell and tomorow because im tired now will upload you new images and explain you why...
And none can prove me that is posible 2 times someone to paint to oil or anything else something 2 times and absolutly the same WAY.
Don`t just speak.. to say something think befor to write something here..
So do the Nature is posible to create 2 things the same? For this reason we are complete diferent from each person even the twins have litle diference...
If you chek out seriusly the pics that i upload will see that there have something....
Im not telling that this is on the surface of the MOON its posible to FLY or anything else.. but its something there.
If the "BUG" was one Okay i understand some of you to say its some dirt and nothing more but cmon... even 10 years old kid will see it.
Tomorow when i upload the images i want all this peoples who already say that this is just OIL dirt to answer what the f.... is this that i will upload!

Master Conspirator

PostTue Oct 27, 2009 12:14 am » by Lowsix

Yes, i thought about what i said before i said it.

You titled the thread "Moon Bugs".
That moon bug would be a quarter of a mile wide.

I want to see your other images too.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostTue Oct 27, 2009 12:16 am » by Tzarmo

NOTE: I invert the colours to be easy for you to see the images.
Im showing you the 2 Object from the MOON that are on diferen coordinates and far betwen them have big distination. i wrote the coordinates of the object in the 1st post so everyone can find and analys them.
Like you can see from a close up look they are Absolutly the same Object the top, the bottom the rear the fron they are complete the same obejct and the interesting thing is that they are in diferent position.

Tell me now that this is a dirt again......

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 27, 2009 12:17 am » by bugmenot

ok getting tired of this. its not me never will be me. this bug is an imposter i dont know this bug. ive never been to the moon. im sick of all these alligations leave me alone

:peep:

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 27, 2009 12:19 am » by Towelie

There are a lot of other possibilities to think of before jumping to the assumption that its a image of a huge lifeform on the moon, the suggestions/observations made were perfectly viable.
It could easily be grease or graphite or something else that was used and accidentaly transfered in the processing of the image.
For it to be a large lifeform it would require an atmosphere, now just for arguments sake lets say the Moon does have a thin atmosphere, this would still not be sufficient to accomodate any large lifeforms.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Initiate

PostTue Oct 27, 2009 12:25 am » by Tzarmo

Dont understand me wrong i NEVER SAY ITS A LIFE FORM and some kind of real Life Bug that walking on the MOON.
And i Agree also that this can be almost everything but I canot Agree that is Some Shadow, or Rock or Dirt or Oil like some peoles try to say because never you can do something 2 times the same way if you understand me what i mean.

Initiate

PostTue Oct 27, 2009 12:45 am » by Taymour

Of course nobody know if THESE ANOMALY are alien life forms, structures, buildings, starships, or other....

The "BUGS" Anomalies consist in the EVIDENCE that there are TWO "UNKNOW OBJECTS" like bugs, on lunar surface and whit a similar shape and similar dimensinons!

We can see these Anomalies, WHAT NO ONE IN THE WORLD has seen, is the crash of Centaur and LCROSS on the Moon.

AND NOBODY IS OUTRAGED… :yell:
“Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.”
Sir Winston Churchill

Initiate

PostTue Oct 27, 2009 1:18 am » by Odrama

Man, you have a really nice telescope. You can see bugs on the moon from Earth. I'm quite impressed. Can you see the crabs in my bush from there too?

I don't see why you couldn't.

:badair:

Initiate

PostTue Oct 27, 2009 2:43 am » by Loneqqwolf

See my reply in the other post from taymour as I don't want to write it again.

What you have is a Dust Mite somehow transposed onto the photo strip.

Sure I'd like it to be a big almost mile long bug but I'm sorry I don't see it that way.

Other's

Head Lice :headscratch:
Crabs from down below :oops:
If you believe in yourself, then that is all one needs.

Chief PhotoAnalyst - Mars Anomaly Research Society ( MARS )

http://www.exopolitics.blogs.com/

www.projectmars.net

PreviousNext