MOON BUG`s - OMG AMAZING

Initiate

PostWed Oct 28, 2009 4:02 am » by Loneqqwolf

cornbread714 wrote:
loneqqwolf wrote:What you have is a Dust Mite somehow transposed onto the photo strip.

It's nice to see you aren't as easily fooled as some "researchers", Lone.

It gives your work more credence. :flop:

Thank you.

I try to be honest with the things I find and show here. I'm not here to try and dupe anyone or even play favorites with any member. I see things as they are or try to anyway.

I have found that jumping to conclusions without doing my home work completely is not the route to take and yes I have done this many times.

Some of the younger people or those who have just gotten into researching get excited when they find something so strange that it boggles their mind and I will admit I have also done this when I first started and yes even now I still slip up on occasion. I'm not perfect and I know it.

It's really hard on me knowing life exists on Mars today and not being able to find that one thing, that one picture that will show it so clear that even the best skeptics will have to believe. I do however believe that I am getting closer, I can only hope that I will live long enough to see the truth and then my life will be complete.

I have worked hard researching and have examined thousands of photo's over the past 4 years and being invited to join the MARS- Mars Anomaly Research Society team was very exciting for me, as at least there is that special someone who believes as strongly as I do and was willing to show some of my many discoveries to the world. The funny thing is I don't remember how I got in contact with Andrew D. Basiago in the first place, I do remember going through exopolitics radio and mailing with Alfred Webre some of my discoveries, yeah thats it, now but how did I find Alfred :bang; I don't remember.

I'm getting off subject here, when I was a child I was shy and quiet and now I just ramble on and on.

Ross :cheers:
If you believe in yourself, then that is all one needs.

Chief PhotoAnalyst - Mars Anomaly Research Society ( MARS )

http://www.exopolitics.blogs.com/

www.projectmars.net

Initiate

PostWed Oct 28, 2009 10:38 am » by Taymour

You are a GREAT Investigator and Analyst, Ross! :flop: :clapper:

Remember to Andy that I still wait his next step...

I could supply the "undeniable"....
“Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.”
Sir Winston Churchill

Initiate

PostThu Oct 29, 2009 2:35 am » by Loneqqwolf

taymour wrote:You are a GREAT Investigator and Analyst, Ross! :flop: :clapper:

I mailed Andy last night and he has a few loose ends to tie up and then he will be back with us and no he has not forgotten about you as his first project will be a news release on your discoveries. He is also setting up a site where you and I and other's can strut our stuff, this will be most awesome.

If you believe in yourself, then that is all one needs.

Chief PhotoAnalyst - Mars Anomaly Research Society ( MARS )

http://www.exopolitics.blogs.com/

www.projectmars.net

Initiate

PostThu Oct 29, 2009 11:52 am » by Taymour

loneqqwolf wrote:
taymour wrote:You are a GREAT Investigator and Analyst, Ross! :flop: :clapper:

I mailed Andy last night and he has a few loose ends to tie up and then he will be back with us and no he has not forgotten about you as his first project will be a news release on your discoveries. He is also setting up a site where you and I and other's can strut our stuff, this will be most awesome.

Thanks, Ross! :flop:

I wait the next steps and to collaborate whit you. :cheers:

The things could change very soon...
“Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.”
Sir Winston Churchill

Previous