Moon Landing Hoax Theory Debunked

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 18, 2009 6:59 pm » by Drextin

Concrete you said exactly what I was thinking!
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 18, 2009 7:16 pm » by Mep630

We landed, and they did also fake footage, all because of what they really found there.

Pyramids & Structures

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Spaceship on the moon

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

We haven't been back to the moon because I think we were warned not to do so.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 18, 2009 7:19 pm » by Mep630

and the castle

Upload to Disclose.tv

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 18, 2009 7:24 pm » by Drextin

Thats the way I would see it mep. If any were faked it would have been after the first one which was real. If we were warned away we couldn't have just stopped and made some excuse about it being too dangerous or expensive because russia would have taken it as a sign of weakness so we would have had to keep up the charade.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 18, 2009 8:14 pm » by Thesaint

If it quacks like a Duck, walks like a Duck, swims like a Duck and looks like a Duck,
ITS A DUCK!

Something is wrong with this picture. Lets take Mythbusters. I can't even remember exactly what they debunked but I do remember saying to myself, "how can we take the word of anything we see produced and shown by the mainstream" They are governed and policed by the very same framework that has been used now and in the past to manipulate our world view and to shepherd us all into their contrived vision. Mythbusters have always kept to a reasonably low budget to bring us imo great and entertaining TV "except" when it came to the Moonlanding. They even hijacked the "Vomit Comet" which isn't cheap but most interestingly, they only debunked what could be debunked and I'm not sure, as I'm no expert that they did that as I do not know the original parameters of the "supposed" moonlanding.

For anyone to show anything produced by this medium and say it's debunked is very easily satisfied and imo, "asleep". Until all of the anomalies have been "debunked" then there is no debunking. You can't selectively prove one or two issues in a studio while ignoring all others because they can't be reproduced. I personally feel that the scientists who insist that you cannot escape the "recorded" radiation that's out there without coming to serious harm, are quite justified. The burden of proof is on those scientists,, using the suits and materials in 69 to show how they got to deflect gamma radiation. To date this has been unsatisfactory, hence the controversy.

Again this is my opinion, but I believe that they did go to the moon on a parallel and mission before and after 69 using different craft, protection and methods. But my thoughts will no doubt change as time goes on and more comes out.

It has recently come to light that a lot of the photos "were" manipulated by duplication, adding and taking away of artifacts, same backgrounds and the reversal and flipping of craters etc, etc, but it's said it was done for the printing of the books and photographs quality and none of the real content was ever an issue. WTF. If we really went to the Moon in 69, none of this would be an issue as you would not have the need to fake anything for any reason and there wouldn't be any anomalies. We don't have one anomaly which would be bad enough but we have hundreds if not thousands, so there is something going on. Period! What is it they're hiding.

Just put yourselves in the shoes of the people at the top in charge of the whole affair. With the amount of money it cost the American public for that one mission which was in excess of $4.4billion, for that reason alone and for NASA to get more money for future projects do you think it had any alternative but to succeed. And it's wasn't just he money. In the eyes of the World and for the integrity (false as we now know) of the USA and its political and economic position , IT COULD NOT FAIL. They, for the sake of too many reasons to mention, would have had to have a back up scenario, surely? to dupe the world should it fail. I think that most of us, when you think about it will agree that there was to much at stake. I think that the back up plan was put into action, filming in the desert etc and thas why I feel most of this anomalous footage is genuine.

I don't think that what we're seeing is so much the 69 mission hoaxed. I think it's real footage of the back up plan. And I think that they will admit that much soon. I mean even if they realised they couldn't make it, how tempting would it be to hoax it using the back up plan anyway. It at least keeps the money flowing and everyones happy especially the savings.

One more thing. If you believe 9/11 was an inside job then don't show Mythbusters as proof that we went to the Moon. Mythbusters comes from the very same people who showed those actors, oops! I mean iraqi's chanting when saddams statue was pulled down, do you see the irony.
Just beware of them telling us next that all these anomalies are there cos they couldn't film the real moon landing because of the signal and the radiation so what they had to do was show us the back up tha was filmed in the desert. But worsed of all. they will expect you to understand! It's the only way of culling the conspiracy.

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, ON DTV! sorry for the length, as EAG says it's the meth! (god I feel horny but Mr Turtle has gone to bed!)

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 18, 2009 8:44 pm » by Drextin

You know there is a very interesting theory that the astronauts were drugged after the first mission so they would believe they actually went to the moon instead of being a liability. Its suggested that the whole apollo 13 incident started because the astronauts started having a "bad trip" and their paranoia got so bad they had to improvise the scenario.

Writer

PostSat Jul 18, 2009 8:54 pm » by Zendokan

@ concrete:
It shows no space and a very bad way of cutting it away...
And it shows something like a door and a windows...
an is di same ole cain an able sindrome
far more hainshent dan di fall of Rome
but in di new world hawdah a atrocity
is a brand new langwidge a barbarity

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 18, 2009 9:18 pm » by -Marduk-

pindz wrote:
zendokan wrote:Moon Landing Hoax Theory Debunked...?

concrete wrote:
zendokan wrote:Space BUSTED...?

I realy don't mean to be rude.
I'm not a photoshop expert or video editing expert.

WTF are these pictures supposed to show?

NASA: Proof Of Image Tampering

Since the dawn of the space age, NASA (in conjunction with the Department of Defense and elements attached to the Central Intelligence Agency) have been manipulating and even manufacturing the space imagery they show you. Here is just a bit of the proof that is available out there to demonstrate the fact that you are not being shown anything close to "everything" there was to see up there during the Apollo missions.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 18, 2009 10:00 pm » by Thesaint

You know there is a very interesting theory that the astronauts were drugged after the first mission so they would believe they actually went to the moon instead of being a liability. Its suggested that the whole apollo 13 incident started because the astronauts started having a "bad trip" and their paranoia got so bad they had to improvise the scenario.

It would make sense and "pre plug" any holes. We can't even get to the bottom of astronauts killed in training so getting to the bottom of the 69 fiasco is difficult. Gus Grissom, Roger Chaffee. and Edward White II were killed when an "electrical fault" supposedly ignited a pure oxygen atmosphere in the capsule. Recent stuff trickling out about Gus Grissom is that he was un happy with regard to "duping" the public and had to go. The only stuff we can turn to is the alternative media and as you know that frequently gets infiltrated so in the end it becomes the same as the mainstream. No! what we need isn't signed statements and death bed confessions, we need the people involved to come clean on camera and that have to realise that the people they are trying to protect are not the people they think they are. Once they realise that then we will get somewere.

Some Interesting facts. Either during operations or training for spaceflights, have killed 22 astronauts (five percent of all people who have been in space, two percent of individual spaceflights), and a much larger number of ground crew.

The first creatures intentionally sent into space were fruit flies.
Albert II, a Rhesus Monkey, became the first monkey in space on June 14, 1949, in a U.S.-launched V2, (after the failure of the original Albert's mission). Albert II died on impact after a parachute failure. There were more sent up after that, a lot of them fited with numerous monitors and were unconcious.
On January 29, 1951, the Soviet Union launched two dogs Tsygan and Dezik into space, but not into orbit. Both space dogs survived the flight, although one would die on a subsequent flight.

The first animal in orbit was the dog Laika, launched aboard the Soviet Sputnik 2 spacecraft on November 3, 1957. Laika died during the flight. Ten more followed.

On December 13, 1958, a squirrel monkey named "Gordo" went up experiencing 10G at launch and 40G and 10,000mph on re-entry. Unforunately the parachute failed to open and he was lost.

In 1959 two monkeys, "Abe" and "Baker" became the first monkeys to survive spaceflight.
They withstood forces 38 times the normal pull of gravity and were weightless for about 9 minutes. A top speed of 10,000 mph was reached during their flight. The monkeys survived in good condition. "Able" died four days after the flight from a reaction to anesthesia, while undergoing surgery to remove an infected medical electrode. "Baker" lived until November 29, 1984.

Throughout the 60s 70s 80s 90s and beginning of the 21st century there have been many more flight with animals and insects on board. In September, 2007, during the European Space Agency's FOTON-M3 mission, tardigrades, also known as water-bears, were able to survive 10 days of exposure to open-space with only their natural protection.

In 2008 the largest monkey ever to be flown into space was put on hold because the monkey's father, George H. W. Bush, wouldn't let him go!

Initiate

PostSun Jul 19, 2009 8:40 am » by Sheeple

humanbeing wrote:where the f*ck is the shadow from the flagpole?
See http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2b/NASA_AS-11-40-5875.jpg

PreviousNext