Moon Landing Hoax Theory Debunked

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 19, 2009 6:21 pm » by -Marduk-

Neil Armstrong's Cryptic Speech

The speech Neil Armstrong gave at the 25th anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission. Aliens, Moon Hoax or wht?!
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostMon Jul 20, 2009 1:38 am » by Humanbeing

sheeple wrote:
humanbeing wrote:where the f*ck is the shadow from the flagpole?
See http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2b/NASA_AS-11-40-5875.jpg

if this is the shadow, then thank you!

its funny, at the time when i read the stuff from NG i was half cut and pretty stoned... i didnt think anything of the non-shadow of the pole, apparently it is important. the next day when i saw the thread and saw how so many had responded to it, (thanks lowsix for input :flop: ) i thought about it and realized how important it really was. i was just pissed off that NG would produce crap like this, i mean, i read their site all the bloody time, it is full of many interesting facts and i love dinosaurs, and they have the dino stuff there!!!, but, i was just being an ass more or less, about the whole ordeal with the debunking and such. and i wrote what i thought at the time.

but if you did find the shadow, then right on! but to whoever said the shadow was in the opposite direction.....seriously? the only shadows i can see going in the other direction would have meant the pole would have had to have been at least a foot wide! but still....what the hell are they hiding? what is it they dont want us to know.

yes, they went there, no, the photos from the 69 landing are probably fake, yes, nasa loves to lie to the public, no, i wont fucking buy it...

raise your head, open your eyes
free your mind, destroy the lies

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jul 20, 2009 5:21 am » by Lowsix

Yeah sheeple, thanks for finding that..
In the version i downloaded that one or two pixel wide shadow was lost..
and appeared a valid objection.

Thanks for the clarification..

I do however stand by the possiblity of questions raised about th photoshop work,
even if there are mindane questions..
there are legitimate ones as well.

This by no means supposes that i dont believe we went or buy that theory wholesale,
but there are some actualy questions raised that have merit..
The registration marks disappearing in a masked sky is one of them..
and the quality of exposures from a hasselblad novice..looking thru a helmet like that..
i can barely focus a hassie in the shade and NO glasses..much less composition..

Those are serious issues..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 20, 2009 1:18 pm » by Ogmios

http://bigmantra.com/

I came across this blog which has some decent info on it.

And the video below is, I believe, a fairly good debunking of the validity of the photos themselves.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A6MvcIs4OcQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A6MvcIs4OcQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

This is my favourite topic on disclose. It appears to me that many people are coming round to the distinct possibility that the whol thing was a scam. It seemed to me that when I first debated it I was a lone voice but now there are a number of people who question the official version of events.

Let me put it this way: if one were to pull off a hoax, where would be the best place to do it?

The answer is, obviously, space since no one can prove that you faked it since they can't go and check it out. Despite this I still believe that any person of a rational disposition has to call into question the fact that there is no incontrovertible proof - which is in itself very suspect - and also the fact that every single piece of presented evidence is disputable.

I don't think we will ever go to the moon. The only way to do it, I believe, would be by creating an international civilian space agency and working together. This though is unlikely, as then the agenda of the American empire - which planted a flag remember - would be exposed; as would that of NASA which is not the civilian entity it purports to be. Furthermore the system of world government currently operating is geared towards war and opposition rather than peace and co-operation.

I have watched a couple of new 'debunking' documentaries recently made to coincide with the fortieth anniversary of the Appollo 11 mission and every time I see Buzz Aldrin speaking I can't help thinking: "liar".

I know I'm not alone.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 20, 2009 1:52 pm » by E6722maj

'dark moon' by mary bennett and david s. percy is an interesting book on the 'moon hoax' subject, worth a read. :alien:
whatever

Initiate

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 8:31 am » by Yarblis

wouldn't the quickest way to find out for sure be to get a telescope and look for yourself? I mean,if we can see stars billions of light years away couldn't we see the landing gear of the eagle on the surface of the moon? surely,somebody in the private sector has a telescope powerful enough to see that and get a picture.what'd they do?camoflouge it when they left?

Previous