Moon Landing Reality. Debunkers Debunked!!

Writer

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 8:30 am » by Mikesingh

What do the conspiracy theorists have to say now? The net is awash with theories that the Apollo Moon landings were the biggest hoax of the 20th century. They then proceeded to produce ‘evidence’ that ranged from 'phony' photographic shadows on the Moon to the impossibility of venturing into the Van Allen radiation belts and beyond as it would have fried the astronauts. And the fact that no one then had the technological capabilities to land a man on the Moon!

Well, here’s proof that man DID land on the Moon.

Apollo 15's Moon landing validated

In a considerable downer for space conspiracy theorists, Chandrayaan-1's terrain-mapping camera has recorded images of the landing site of US spaceship Apollo 15 and tracks of its lunar rovers that were used by astronauts to travel on the moon's surface nearly four decades ago, a scientist said Wednesday.

Prakash Chauhan of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) said the images captured by the hyper-spectral camera on board Chandrayaan-1 debunked conspiracy theories that have claimed that the Apollo 15, the fourth US mission to land on the moon was a hoax.

His remarks came during his presentation at a conference on Low Cost Planet Missions (LCPM) here titled "Chandrayaan-1: TMC and HYSI data analysis for Apollo landing sites and Mare Orientale".

"We managed to identify the landing site of the Apollo 15 shuttle on the basis of the disturbances on the moon's surface. Our images also show tracks left behind by the lunar rovers which were used by the astronauts to travel on the moon's surface," Chauhan, who is presently attached to the Space Applications Centre at Ahmedabad, said.

He said that the images sent back by Chandrayan-1 adequately debunked conspiracy theories that the Apollo 15 mission was a hoax. Chandrayan's images serve as an independent corroboration that can help dispel doubts about the NASA mission," he contended.

Chauhan, however, admitted that while Chandrayaan's camera was not equipped to capture images of the footprints left behind by the first astronauts on the moon - Neil Armstrong and Edwin Aldrin - the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter equipped with a high resolution camera launched by NASA could capture the images (footprints) in the near future.

The ball is now in their court. I wonder how these so called conspiracy theorists are going to respond? Let’s wait and see! :think:

Cheers! :D

Link

Initiate

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 1:34 am » by Iamcare

Well, here’s proof that man DID land on the Moon.

Really? because in actuality all you've done there is cut and paste from an official source that makes some very important claims without backing them up. 1 question: where are the photos?

What type of camera exactly "isn't equipped to take photos" of the area, surely by definiton then, it is not a camera(!?) I'm pretty sure that anyone able to put a craft in space is able to screen-cap at least one image as proof. If the camera does not have the resolution to show the tracks clearly then how can these scientists conclude that that is what they are seeing? and dont give me no shit like "oh well they didn' twant to release bad resolution photos" take a look at the l-cross mission photos, Nasa and their affiliates have no problem releasing junk resolution photos, and if this did indeed proove the conspiracy wrong once and for all, the photos would have been produced.

absoloutly none of that quote is corroborated by any evidence backing it up whatsoever, you have a very strange Idea of 'proof'
Proof is not saying "someone in a position of authority says these images exist". Proof is producing the images themselves and allowing all parties to scrutinise them. I cannot beleive I had to actually explain that.

Not only this, but NASA are heavily interconnected to the ISRO, http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/Mini-RF/news/tandem_search.html conducting joint missions. So how much of a surprise is it really that this NASA backed space program is the one with the supposed 'proof' which it is yet to show anyone.

mikesingh, you are a prime example of why cover-ups work so well

*extreme-motherfucking-facepalm*
Word is born,
Fight the War, Fuck the norm....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Dedication ---------------- Tenacity --------------------------- Volition
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 1:57 am » by Shaggietrip

Show me the money.... I ment photos!!!!

In a considerable downer for space conspiracy theorists, Chandrayaan-1's terrain-mapping camera has recorded images of the landing site of US spaceship Apollo 15 and tracks of its lunar rovers that were used by astronauts to travel on the moon's surface nearly four decades ago, a scientist said Wednesday.

Why are these images not released to shut us the :censored: up. Please prove to me that it happened
The ball is now in their court.

The ball has not yet crossed the net even.

Upload to Disclose.tv

ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Initiate

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 2:43 am » by Pateriot

There have been several satellites sent out by such countries as the Soviet Union and Japan in the past. If we had not been to the Moon, this would have been exposed immediately as a fraud. In the race to put the first man on the moon the Soviet Union put several probes to the moon. They also had the capacity to track and observe our missions to the moon in real time.

In one of the moon landings, the US astronauts left a reflector that still can be used today to find the distance to the moon. Astronomists simply project a laser at the reflector placed on the moon and then can predict the distance to the moon very accurately by measuring the length of time it takes for the signal to return to them.

When one adds to the above, the massive conspiracy that would have had to have been kept by tens of thousands of people over 40-50 years. It simply stretches credibility well beyond the breaking point. Yet some persist in the conspiratorial fantasy of a fake moon landing. I would put this conspiratorial fantasy on the same level as the 9-11 “Truthers” and any number of other conspiracy theories that flood the internet with BS.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 2:52 am » by Tertiusgaudens

I've got to know the first German in space - Siegmund Jähn. He flew with the Russians in 1978. He used to live 45 min from me, and I asked him on the moon landing hoax. He told me, the Russians would surely have loved exposing the Americans as liars but could not find any indications of a hoax. And the Russians were smart...
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 2:54 am » by Daemonfoe

pateriot wrote:I would put this conspiratorial fantasy on the same level as the 9-11 “Truthers” and any number of other conspiracy theories that flood the internet with BS.

Ok dude.Take a step back. Don't even try to drag the 9/11 shit into this. Ass.

Having said that. I do agree that it's rubbish to try to say we never landed on the moon. When one first discovers this theory, I can understand why they would think it's true, but upon further research one should discover that we in fact DID land on the moon.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Initiate

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 3:02 am » by Lapislazuli

pateriot wrote:There have been several satellites sent out by such countries as the Soviet Union and Japan in the past. If we had not been to the Moon, this would have been exposed immediately as a fraud. In the race to put the first man on the moon the Soviet Union put several probes to the moon. They also had the capacity to track and observe our missions to the moon in real time.

In one of the moon landings, the US astronauts left a reflector that still can be used today to find the distance to the moon. Astronomists simply project a laser at the reflector placed on the moon and then can predict the distance to the moon very accurately by measuring the length of time it takes for the signal to return to them.

When one adds to the above, the massive conspiracy that would have had to have been kept by tens of thousands of people over 40-50 years. It simply stretches credibility well beyond the breaking point. Yet some persist in the conspiratorial fantasy of a fake moon landing. I would put this conspiratorial fantasy on the same level as the 9-11 “Truthers” and any number of other conspiracy theories that flood the internet with BS.

As for the mirrors...
The Russians have placed some of them too, without ever landing a man on the moon.
Lunokhod 1 covered 10.5 kilometers (6.5 miles) during a mission that lasted 10.5 months. The rover's cameras transmitted more than 20,000 photographs, including 200 panoramic shots. Instruments on the vehicle analyzed the physical and mechanical properties of the soil at more than 500 locations. Other instruments analyzed the chemical composition of the soil at 25 sites. Lunokhod 1 also housed a retro-reflector mirror that allowed scientists on Earth to conduct laser experiments that determined the distance between the Earth and Moon to an accuracy of 40 centimeters (15 inches).

http://www.arcetri.astro.it/irlab/Astro ... ovlune.htm
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/80bea ... -40-years/

post211165.html#p211165

The Russians had no interest to expose anything because it was not in their agenda.
Keep in mind that the Communist threat was nothing else than the false flag Islamist threat is today. Only theater for the dumb masses :sleep:

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 3:06 am » by Shaggietrip

Ok all the great smart people whom say we went to the moon.

Build the cheap ass apollo rocket. Put those cheap ass suits on and go to the friggin moon!!!! WTF!! why would America waste all this money on new rockets when all they have to do is dust off those old super ships,hop in them and go to the damn moon. OK spend a few thousand more for a good camera.

Maybe I should smoke pot again! Why the f :censored: k we wastin so much money tryin to built new f^&*ing rockets.

PAleeease :badair: :badair: :badair: :badair:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Next