Morbid Images Of US Military Posing With Bodies Parts

Initiate

PostThu Apr 19, 2012 2:52 pm » by Haansolo

serial killers are often linked with the military,most of the worlds worst serial murders where in fact military trained,when these soldiers come back home i would be very worried! :shooting:

Upload to Disclose.tv

"Traveling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, boy!

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 19, 2012 3:06 pm » by Icarus1

the sad thing about these events is that it negates all the good work being done, all the peace building , all the sacrafices of the fallen , and gives the people they fight against all the propaganda they could possibly wish for .
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Initiate

PostThu Apr 19, 2012 3:19 pm » by Haansolo

icarus1 wrote:the sad thing about these events is that it negates all the good work being done, all the peace building , all the sacrafices of the fallen , and gives the people they fight against all the propaganda they could possibly wish for .

I think they (secret government) put these pictures out for as David Icke calls it"problem,reaction,solution" :!:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 19, 2012 5:25 pm » by Perronick

icarus1 wrote:the sad thing about these events is that it negates all the good work being done, all the peace building , all the sacrafices of the fallen , and gives the people they fight against all the propaganda they could possibly wish for .

No good deed can make up for bringing war to the country for a freaking decade. Even if they were clones from Mother Theresa, which they're definetely not.

Initiate

PostThu Apr 19, 2012 5:28 pm » by Haansolo

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 19, 2012 6:08 pm » by Tuor10

My great uncle was a tracker during the fight against the Mau Mau. He told me that he was encouraged to take trophies of those he killed in order to win favour with the locals, whose tradition it was to take the heads of those they killed.
Maybe the same thing is taking place in Afghanistan?
I mean, FFS, why are people getting their knickers in a twist? They were fucking suicide bombers. I would have pissed on the corpse while the picture was being taken.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 19, 2012 6:17 pm » by Yuya63

But it's ok to drag a dead american through the streets and hang his body in the center of the city for all to see? Maybe we should return the heads back to the taliban.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 19, 2012 7:29 pm » by Perronick

The invasion of Afghanistan is not "the good war" as opposed to Iraq "the bad war". The US failed to provide proof of Bin Laden being responsible for 9/11, for obvious reasons, when they demanded Afghanistan to hand OBL over.

They/We (US + allies) invaded the country anyway. We instaled a corrupt dictator (who keeps a big chunk of all economic aid and gets a cut in every deal), whose brother is a drug lord, the soldiers are guarding poppy fields, inocent civilians were sold over as Talibans and ended up in Guantanamo or killed, more civilians were droned while on funerals and weddings, a group of soldiers went on a killing spree Charles Manson style in two villages killing women and children and this are just the bits that I remember at this very moment. This people have never been judged in Afghanistan, they were above the law.

I think those people have the right to defend themselves and their land, because the worst parts is not what I just mentioned, no, the worst is the decade of war that we brought to their country, where that people live and raise their families.

On top of that, if we have such a moral highground, we should show it. If we're going to behave like Somali war lords or drunken Cossaks, we shouldn't award ourselves a right that does not belong to us.

Initiate

PostThu Apr 19, 2012 11:05 pm » by Soldierboy

War is hell.
"That Which Does Not Kill Us Makes Us Stronger"

Previous