MORE ALIEN DISCLOSURE!! VIDEO 2 B SHOWN @ NEWS CONF. ON 5/30

Writer

PostSat May 31, 2008 3:13 pm » by Darkspark

I too think this particular video is a hoax. The facial movement of an alien would not be known to us so i don't think we can use that, but it makes sense for a being to turn it's eyes to where it is going when it starts moving, as this alien did not when it leaves. It glides to it's side. I already believe in aliens, but not that this video is true.
You are the spirit, your ego is the test!

Initiate

PostSat May 31, 2008 3:42 pm » by Brothers

Well.... Its the 31st and still no vids. The one shown on this site now was shown on youtube some time ago. Nothing new there.

Initiate

PostSat May 31, 2008 11:20 pm » by Snutz

coollenny wrote:Why did'nt he go in the house and get video? Who's house is this?Why is he outside and E.T. is inside? Is that E.T.'s house?

If you are speaking in regards to the still photo, which I assume you are, then you sir are a fool.
Take a look at any window in your house and you will see a reflection of the room in the window, even if you are looking out of the window. Sure, windows are transparent, but they have reflective properties, just as anything glass does. Apparently the video wasn't shown on T.V. because it is part of a documentary and there would be copyright issues if they were to show it.

As for the disclosure ... there sure is a hell of alot of it going on at this time. You still have some MSM people who throw the whole "this is re'cock'ulous" spin on it, but there has been alot of serious discussion about aliens and the like all over the world recently. It's pretty overwhelming really.

Writer

PostSun Jun 01, 2008 6:01 am » by rsrory

if ET is a copyright issue then who owns him?
anyone that actually took a picture of one?

if it is so important to disclose to the people about ET, why is it now being treated as a commodity?
the side stepping gnome cell phone footage is now copyright owned by Enquirer market tabloid, oh thats a reputable source

"theres alot of money to be made with stan right now"
why?

i for one will not purchase the dark and fuzzy
there are enough of those for free
and all the others that were so claimed to be authentic then later debunked
good example is the Hatie fly over
looks authentic then repeatedly debunked over what a palm tree looks like

if we let this guy get away with charging to view his footage than anyone with a reasonable video will follow and you will have to pay these copyright lawyers to view the same stuff we already see for free,

videos of RC model crafts and puppets on a home camera arent easily proven as fake.
especially darkened and blurred and under night mode
take a look at some of those b17 and b52 RC toys on a home camera video
there is no way you would believe those are toys without a reference point for scale
Hollywood has been doing it centuries before CGI.

its a total scam and gimmick backed by money & the greedy playing on your couriosity
therefore leads me to believe without viewing it that it is fake.
a commodity i can live without,

PostSun Jun 01, 2008 1:44 pm » by Grey

Just found this here and uploaded it:

Although the alien head seems to be a bit brighter as compared to the released photo... there is more detail of the shelf on the left hand side visible... possibly the real deal?

However, the alien looks very 2D and moves wierd... what do you think?

:alien:

PostSun Jun 01, 2008 7:30 pm » by Thinker

1. That's the alien from close encounters.

2. The video being touted as real on youtube is actually the faked video, presented as a response to the claim "it would take thousands of dollars and extensive special effects knowledge to fake". There's been no actual video released, just a lame still frame.

3. It's all hogwash.

Seriously - Aliens travel across the galaxy, and they're peeping toms?

I bet dollars to donuts it's a puppet, or a Labrador.

PostSun Jun 01, 2008 7:38 pm » by Guyfawkesmulder

Not that I believe there is anything to any of this -- except perhaps viral marketing -- but that latest video is clearly not from the so-called original footage. Look at the reflection on the right part of the window, in the released photo, and in this video. In the photo you can see at least a little detail -- it's maybe a bookshelf or something -- but in this latest video it has all been smudged up, with... a smudge tool, lol. It's the same on the left part of the window -- smudgy smudgy.

PostMon Jun 02, 2008 7:48 am » by Raisemachine

Considering that the "real" video has yet to be shown http://www.denverpost.com/books/ci_9427587
Peckman said the general public will have to wait to see it because it's being included in a documentary by Stan Romanek.

the ONLY conclusion one can come to is that these two videos are fake.

Simple logical deduction.

Writer

PostTue Jun 03, 2008 1:15 am » by Ldawgthegr8

I have to agree that the real video is still out there and has not been shown yet to the general public, so the 2 on here are probably fakes. I will never understand why some people have to make up fake alien video's - are they on the governments payroll or do they really just not have a life at all?? I mean cmon, get a girlfriend, have kids, or play some sports or something, jeez people!!
BUt I have also not heard about any articles written by any of the attendees of the news conference. I mean if the media attending had seen it and thought it to be real wouldn't somebody have written up some kind of article saying - hey, alien disclosure is a definite fact of our future!! Then again, no articles may mean it wasn't very convincing!!

Writer

PostTue Jun 03, 2008 4:58 am » by Ldawgthegr8

I have researched some stuff and came up with this:
The first video Grey posted on Page 1 is actually a video created by Bryan Bonner of the Rocky mountain paranormal research society that he and some friends made to show that a video like this could be faked. That is why the window looks much different than the still picture.So this one is definitely a fake, which of course I spotted right away as you can see from my page 1 posting.
The second video Grey posted on page 2 is possibly the jeff peckman video, or possibly not, because as far as I know it has not been released to the public, but still may have been smuggled out. Not sure about the authenticity of the second video.

PreviousNext