More aspartame dangers

Master Conspirator

PostTue Dec 09, 2008 2:30 pm » by Drjones

I do alot of sport and used to drinks lots of Aspartame laced energy drinks thinking that they were helping my performance when they were hindering it severely.... :scary:
I think the theory that aspartame is to blame for all the sudden death we see in youngsters and highly trained athletes is very very interesting and plausible.
Anyways heres more aspartame info....danger Will Robinson danger(That's an Alex jones thing that he does that i think is really funny)...
http://www.mercola.com/article/aspartame/fraud.htm

Writer

PostTue Dec 09, 2008 3:23 pm » by Johndoe

<<I think the theory that aspartame is to blame for all the sudden death we see in youngsters and highly trained athletes is very very interesting and plausible>>

Hi dr.jones, i'm aware that aspartame is bad for your health, i do think it's more long term stuff, the sudden death you talk about is probably due to energydrinks that like coffee withdraw fluid from your body ( after a lot of strain) which can be suddenly very dangerous and life threatening.

Interesting stuff though,
john :mrgreen:

Master Conspirator

PostTue Dec 09, 2008 8:08 pm » by Drjones

johndoe wrote:<<I think the theory that aspartame is to blame for all the sudden death we see in youngsters and highly trained athletes is very very interesting and plausible>>

Hi dr.jones, i'm aware that aspartame is bad for your health, i do think it's more long term stuff, the sudden death you talk about is probably due to energydrinks that like coffee withdraw fluid from your body ( after a lot of strain) which can be suddenly very dangerous and life threatening.

Interesting stuff though,
john :mrgreen:

Thanks m8,i liked the tone of your post.....i can say from my own experiences that while i was drinking copious amounts of Powerade during my marathon training i suffered no ill effects that i was aware of.....Interesting point about the caffeine...Hmm i actually like to have my energy gels containing caffeine and it definetely has an effect...anyways things like Red Bull and the likes....definetely a NO NO those...i once bought a chep alternative drank a few cans and my heart beat was all over the place...very scary stuff :scary:
Cheers 8-)
Last edited by Drjones on Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Writer

PostTue Dec 09, 2008 8:46 pm » by Johndoe

dr.jones,
we had this show here on tv the other day in which they talked about the Red Bulls etc, those are the dangerous ones, i didn't mean the energy powerdrinks that sportsmen use. These contain mainly sugars, it's the red Bulls etc with the caffeine that is dangerous after great strain. They actually had a proven case of sudden death after a young sportsman had been drinking the energydrinks.
it's scary stuff when you're not aware and a lot of the youngsters don't know

john :robot:

Master Conspirator

PostTue Dec 09, 2008 8:50 pm » by Drjones

johndoe wrote:dr.jones,
we had this show here on tv the other day in which they talked about the Red Bulls etc, those are the dangerous ones, i didn't mean the energy powerdrinks that sportsmen use. These contain mainly sugars, it's the red Bulls etc with the caffeine that is dangerous after great strain. They actually had a proven case of sudden death after a young sportsman had been drinking the energydrinks.
it's scary stuff when you're not aware and a lot of the youngsters don't know

john :robot:

Well that's it in a nutshell m8.I personally don't use ANY sports drinks now that have aspartame and other artificials....Gatordade is pretty good and thankfully becoming easier to get...Powerbar are pretty good too.PowerADE is NOT though...that has Aspartame as does Lucozade sport...the fizzy Lucozade DOES NOT have aspartame.I just dont touch anything with aspartame as it is controversial and that's enough for me m8.Well not to mention is was used as a chemical weapon :scary:
Well i feel better knowing i'm not drinking it so my training is also better :flop:
It's all about choice in todays world.... :mrgreen: