More Evidence: HD TV is a Set Up for Mind Control

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 12:37 pm » by Drjones

Yes, the way i see it is that HD tv is enhanced mind control, over what normal tell lie vision can do. How powerful is it ? Don't know, but any sane man or woman can analyse the world now and see how quickly this technology has been pushed out the past few years, we now have 3DTV. It's all part of the disconnect folks, and i don't think it far fetched to assume at all that some insidious force knows this is the time human beings are awakening from their slumber and this is it throwing the preverbial kithen sink at us to keep us asleep and vibrationally weak/negative. Listen, here me, right now, there are MILLIONS, tens of millions of people at home, watching the latest illuminati 3D propaganda movie, with their kids no doubt, they are sitting down watching this movie, they are eating genetically engineered foodstuffs, they are consuming copious amounts of refined white sugar, artificial sweetners like aspartame, they likely are under the lights of energy saving bulbs emitting mercury vapour and other toxic compounds. These same folks wake up one day and don't feel well, and wonder why, ack, this is just the way life is, i better goto the doc and get some prescription synthetic drugs. I mean folks, it's absurd the lak of consciousness at display is it not ? I'm so blessed not to be a complete slave to the system and the more i unplug the better i feel.

Writer

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 12:42 pm » by Syntexnl

the first problem to start with is that you guys allready believe in the light to much, you guys prob also are talking with the Galaxtic federation ;)

Im heavy sick of all these people on this website that even see a camera in every rock the see around there houses.
you guys live in a big fair that is not needed.
You fail in life you know it right?

Initiate

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 7:43 pm » by Ihaveseen

syntexnl wrote:the first problem to start with is that you guys allready believe in the light to much, you guys prob also are talking with the Galaxtic federation ;)

Im heavy sick of all these people on this website that even see a camera in every rock the see around there houses.
you guys live in a big fair that is not needed.
You fail in life you know it right?

If you're so sick of it, why do you stay, you're free to leave.
Sorry if that insulted you, check my sig!!
We are one and the same, same joy, same pain

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 8:07 pm » by Boondox681

Well I've had SKY HD for nearly a couple of years now & I'm the least paranoid person posting here IMO

i wouldn't be proud of that :D
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 8:22 pm » by Mahsooyee

Mind control is nothing new it's been around for eons ever since humans began to communicate with each other. It has just become more sophisticated...

Previous