More Evidence: HD TV is a Set Up for Mind Control

Initiate

PostSat Feb 28, 2009 7:55 pm » by Inhdi

More Evidence: HD TV is a Set Up for Mind Control
http://www.wariscrime.com/2009/01/30/video/more-evidence-hd-tv-is-a-set-up-for-mind-control/

Some very interesting comments on the morality and ethics of mind-control.

1. The technology called FMRI (Functional Magnetic Resonance) is old and archaic actually. Mengele and others were “reading” brain waves via magnetic resonance graphing in the early 70’s. Boston-Logan Airport is already using new light-wave beams to scan and read air traveler’s intentions before they board the planes.

2. The German individual Stahl interviewed was very hesitant to reveal exactly who had the mind-reading technology today. Again, just look at the U.S. Patents issued in the last decade to realize the height and breadth of the mind-control explosion — and keep in mind that patents are usually applied for after the technology has been proven to be commercially viable via working models.

3. The FMRI “computer” that “reads the mind” is just one side of the coin. It is much, much easier to produce emotions and impulses into the brain than to actually read the brain via computer programs.

4. This technology needs much more bandwidth space than is currently provided by analog signals in order to be implemented. Thus, the need to switch to digital signals exclusively.

5. This technology, in the wrong hands, is a bigger threat to individual freedom than any standing army.

6. Is Homeland Security the “wrong hands”? Why is this just now beginning to be reported by such news programs as “60 Minutes”?

Read this patent abstract, and then read an exposé on digital TV once again in the context of Stahl’s report.

USP # 6,488,617 (December 3, 2002)

Title: Nervous System Manipulation by EM Fields from Monitors.

Issued to: Loos, Hendricus.

Abstract: Physiological effects have been observed in a human subject in response to stimulation of the skin with weak electromagnetic fields that are pulsed with certain frequencies near 1/2 Hz or 2.4 Hz, such as to excite a sensory resonance.

Many computer monitors and HD TV screens, when displaying pulsed images, emit pulsed electromagnetic fields of sufficient amplitudes to cause such excitation. It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or DIGITAL TV set. For the latter, the image pulsing may be embedded in the program material, or it may be overlaid by modulating a video stream, either as an RF signal or as a video signal.

The image displayed on a computer monitor may be pulsed effectively by a simple computer program.

For certain monitors, pulsed electromagnetic fields capable of exciting sensory resonances in nearby subjects may be generated even as the displayed images are pulsed with subliminal intensity.

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 01, 2009 6:21 pm » by Towelie

Its obvious that theres something "wrong" with HDTv, look at the lengths that the goverments of the world have gone to with the digital switchover, in order to get HDTv in our houses. I for one have always found something not quite right about it all, and wouldnt trust my Tv as far as i can throw it :lol: .
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Initiate

PostMon Mar 02, 2009 2:43 pm » by Inhdi

towelie wrote:... and wouldnt trust my Tv as far as i can throw it :lol: .

:flop: Me neither...that's why it's been unplugged form any outside 'signal'...i just use it to watch my own downloaded content.

Hey towelie, technical question: can digital tv emissions (as opposed to analog) better withstand the interferance that high solar activity usually has on communications? If so, this may be another reason for the mandatory change: they don't want to loose their most invasive tool of control when the sun starts to act-up again. (Or am i way off?)

Initiate

PostMon Mar 02, 2009 4:05 pm » by Kurious

Well I've had SKY HD for nearly a couple of years now & I'm the least paranoid person posting here IMO
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 02, 2009 4:27 pm » by Towelie

Any serious solar flares etc would cripple digital signals just as easy as analog, incase of emergencies the military etc switch to land lines(effectivley,) theyve plenty of backups for military communications, id say the thing the military would be worried about are spy satelites and the G.P.S - and if you think about it all round the world emergency services have been gathering info on everything, locations of all sorts of stuff, things they should already have marked on numerous data bases, and yet there still going around double checking these and marking them down on maps.
The reason they do give for the digi switchover is a good one though, it does allow more channels and info to be sent, its also easier for them to controll, its easier to kill a pirate digi channel than a analog one - this is what i initialy thought the digi switch was for its easier to controll than analog - anyone could make a crystal diode radio and transmit, cant be done now through digital.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Initiate

PostMon Mar 02, 2009 5:13 pm » by Inhdi

towelie wrote:Any serious solar flares etc would cripple digital signals just as easy as analog, incase of emergencies the military etc switch to land lines(effectivley,) theyve plenty of backups for military communications, id say the thing the military would be worried about are spy satelites and the G.P.S - and if you think about it all round the world emergency services have been gathering info on everything, locations of all sorts of stuff, things they should already have marked on numerous data bases, and yet there still going around double checking these and marking them down on maps.
The reason they do give for the digi switchover is a good one though, it does allow more channels and info to be sent, its also easier for them to controll, its easier to kill a pirate digi channel than a analog one - this is what i initialy thought the digi switch was for its easier to controll than analog - anyone could make a crystal diode radio and transmit, cant be done now through digital.

Thanks for the response and clarification :flop:

Writer

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 10:30 am » by Simplesoul67

I think HD Tv is used far beyond of our senses in order to control emotional large mases of people with hep of NLP ,subliminals ,mixed freqvencies ,all in one .psychotronic war that make humans to feel more insecure and helpless .

Writer

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 11:07 am » by Hbeale73

kurious wrote:Well I've had SKY HD for nearly a couple of years now & I'm the least paranoid person posting here IMO

Because you're programmed not to be paranoid, ghegheghe! :D

Initiate

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 11:26 am » by Georgedragon

hbeale73 wrote:
kurious wrote:Well I've had SKY HD for nearly a couple of years now & I'm the least paranoid person posting here IMO

Because you're programmed not to be paranoid, ghegheghe! :D

Exactly!

I don't have a TV in my house and i can tell you that the only way to tell what's going on in your brain is by not having a TV, because then you will react immediatly when you are being subjected to the Brainrape, to me it's very obvious that people watching TV on a regular basis don't register what's happening to them, and they all answer the exact same when asked, "Don't worry, it's just entertainment!" but when you don't watch TV regularly you instantly feel the brainrape if you come by a Tv, and it actually feels like being raped with all the white flashing and constant noises, the only way to be free is to throw your TV out of the house, very simple, just do it and you will know that it's true in a couple off weeks when you get back to normal! :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Be the change you want to see.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 12:17 pm » by Mediasorcerer

its not just hdtv,its also those new light bulbs,[call me paranoid but?]
the plan is to get every device in your home onto this shit.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Next