More PROOF the Earth is 6000 Years Old

Conspirator

PostTue May 01, 2012 8:39 pm » by Jet17

I will post a convo I had with a believer last night... it is entirely crazy how mis informed he was about his own religion.

I might have bullshitted a bit, but I still had him at his own ignorance:

let's debate the true issue ...evolution religion versus the other

I don't debate the fact that man stemmed from apes, that idea is ridiculous.

Like you I actually believe that some type of intervention was made, just not from a biblical perspective.

i must admit u r the 1st that spoke of micro vrs macro

Also like you, my idea stems from little evidence, and alot of faith.

but u hold to the belief that the earth is older than the biblical perspective
n u probably believe in the ice age and other evolutionary ideas
i assume

dinosaurs existed before human and they never intereacted?

i base my assumption because you don't appear to have many yrs of education and experience in the scientific world ...based on your pic you dont look very old

not accusing you of lack of intelligence by any means just last of experience

lack sorry typo

my faith in God got stronger because of science

Yes, I do, Dinosaurs are proven fact of that. as well as Universal Properties that go with known physics that you and I learned in school.

for one instance, the very thermal layers of our earth to the core can only happen with at least a Millennium of constant pressure and gravity. so that is another reason why Magnetic conductivity happens, because it creates dense metals that usually result in magnetic materials that form our very own magnetic sphere.

that is how I know that the earth is older than 6,000 years old.

It's the same concept with the sun. that is why we have gold and heavy metals, because it takes many years of energy and pressure to hold these elements in the center, until Supernova happens and ejects these elements out into space. Gold as you probably know is extremely conductive of electro magnetic energy, and is a strong source as well as Iron of creating electro magnetic properties.

So that is also another reason why I know the earth is older than 6,000 years old, because Gold can only occur on stars. and is carried by then cooling meteorites that slammed into this planet.

Iron itself is created from lack of oxygen, so this would only be true on earth.

When the earth formed, there was no oxygen in the atmosphere, and under these conditions Iron is can be easily dissolved in water, so the oceans were rich in iron. Around 2000 million years ago, photosynthesis evolved and began to produced oxygen. This reacted with the iron dissolved in the oceans, causing crystals of iron oxide to form and sink to the seafloor. Over time, these layers of iron oxides were compressed and added to the continents.

The grand canyon happened because of a river flow, and it strangely enough happened over 2000 million years ago too. so I can only assume that this was a Iron rich flow that was eventually dried up during the oxygenation of the planet earth.

Yes, I do know the ice age happened, I live in Minnesota those were caused by glaciers and we have 10,000 lakes because of it and the worlds largest fresh water deposits known as the great lakes also because of it.

Dinosaurs and humans, I am unsure about, it definitely is a possibility. I haven't seen anything conclusive to state otherwise.

I am 26.

ok now that you have told me your position if I can tell or inform you of many things to shoot down your theories because you seem intelliigent enuff to accept them would you listen and consider you may be completely wrong ? I ask this because all you have stated is only theory and I think you know theory is just opinion and NOT fact

I will just start with 1 thing the proof of ice age and mn well a massive flood could've caused the same earth changes as a science theory ice age

evolutionists also like to believe in fossil record correct and they believe dinos were not here with humans but yet fossils show human footprints inside of dino footprints same layer

But it isn't theory, until we created machines, the pressure required from gravity and time to form these dense materials is over the measurable amount considering our very machines to create these cut those amounts of pressure into fractions of time.

that is how I know this is a fact.

In fact, you can't create gold without a pressure that is available from man created machines or on earth. It is one of the rare elements that we can not create because of that very reason.

A flood is not the same thing as an ice age.

A great flood that you speak of was actually a story from the people of Egypt called Arch Noah, which the bible then turned into an allegory and applied it to the rest of the world with their religion.

What Archa Noah is, is a term used to describe the flooding of the Nile river every year. The bible turned that into, Noahs Ark and used a human named Noah as an allegory.

So I really don't think that has anything to do with the Glacial Ice ages of the past.

I am not those same scientist. Science as well has a religion, and it's called "the status quo"

I am not foolish enough to believe in Fossil records, because as you pointed out, they can't find our missing pieces, and they claim something like "Humans did not walk with the dinosaurs" when they themselves can't prove the link from an ape with missing pieces.

It's bittersweet, and somewhat tragic.

i am going to stop right here because typing all i know and u typing all u know wont change anyones mind one way or another i will just say this i have alot of information to shoot down everything you have and it is backed by science and biblical record of events all you will have is theory to back your opinion and when it all comes down to a possible logical believable conclusion in my opinion it will favor my side and many scientist have agreed to this opinion too and they have alot more education than both of us combined.

we can create real diamonds MAN made it dont take millions of yrs

carbon dating is a false theory and been proven so but yet people still believe in it

Yes, but that wasn't until we created machines to do it.

which happened what 30 - 40 years ago?

u have the mind set that man is superior to what billions of people have believed that man is NOT and it always ceases to amaze me that still today man is trying to prove God doesnt exist and the Bible is a story book but yet man continues to repeat history and never advances

I am saying the opposite of that actually.

You suggested that we could create diamonds, which suggests that man is superior.

If I believed in aliens as being god, would you think I was crazy?

How about if a Billion people belived it?

The point is, that no matter how many people believe in something it doesn't make it true.

Look at Obama, everyone likes and believes in him, but people like us know better.

same instance between our difference.

I am agnostic, so I believe in a GOD, just not one of man written text, which were written by man himself.

I don't think God is described so easily.

the human brain lacks any wisdom and all written records proves that, so why do you think that you now know all the secrets after 5000 plus years and man has evolved to the point of enlightenment when in fact they really don't know anything more than they did 50 yrs ago. Man still can't cure a disease.

I thought you had said you were done conversing? are we continuing this conversation? I have just stated why I didn't believe in faith over proven facts about simple elements being at least a Million years old at the least.

OK can you explain how the Bible in its unchanged original form the 1000's of pages are consistant throughout written by the hand of many men can be that way unlike any other book or writings in the history of writin record and no other religion in the world has ever done the same?

just something for you to think about and i dont expect a quick answer because this is a subject with no easy explanation

50 years ago?

That is an interesting Notion.

Did you know that the Writings of Pontius Pilatte weren't added to the bible until the 1950's and were actually taken from a Book that had no sources? and came from scripts that don't actually exist?

How about the Book of Enoch? that is from scriptures from the biblical era, accounting details in the bible, but that wasn't added, because it eluded to the fact that instead of us being made in gods image we were made in the image of the "fallen ones" in which everyone mistakes for angels. Even though in the original texts of the bible and even the book of Enoch, "Angels" is not mentioned ONCE.

Historical documents is not the same as Biblical Documents. Historical facts are based of physical evidence. Like King Tut, has a tomb, his body is in his resting place.

I am not sure if that is what you were asking, but that is what I got from it.

This is where the conversation ended by his choice. Sadly, I didn't hear back from him.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Initiate

PostTue May 01, 2012 9:58 pm » by Symbolon

You call that proof? Harbin, you need help!

Conspirator

PostTue May 01, 2012 10:04 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Oh harbin, harbin, harbs...

Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostTue May 01, 2012 10:05 pm » by Harbin

Symbolon wrote:You call that proof? Harbin, you need help!

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostTue May 01, 2012 10:38 pm » by Daemonfoe

Lol @ the people who make page long replies even AFTER being warned that he's just trollin.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Initiate

PostWed May 02, 2012 12:36 am » by Edgar 2.0

Conspirator

PostWed May 02, 2012 1:00 am » by Iamthatiam

Harbin wrote:The evidence keeps piling up that the Earth indeed is only 6000 years old !

http://www.missiontoamerica.com/genesis/six-thousand-years.html

The Bible provides a complete genealogy from Adam to Jesus. You can go through the genealogies and add up the years. You'll get a total that is just over 4,000 years. Add the 2,000 years since the time of Jesus and you get just over 6,000 years since God created everything.

Is there anything wrong with figuring out the age of the earth this way? No. There is nothing to indicate the genealogies are incomplete. There is nothing to indicate God left anything out. There is nothing in the Bible that indicates in any way that the world is much older than 6,000 years old.

The Bible does tell us, however, that the fossils we find could not have been buried before God created Adam. The animals whose bones became fossilized had to have died after God created Adam. That means those fossils must be less than 6,000 yers old. Here's why:

Fossilize raptorHow do we get fossils?

The animal has to first die. That's rather obvious. When did death enter the world? Not until Genesis chapter three when Adam and Eve disobey God. So up until that time neither people nor animals died. So, based on the Bible, there could not be any bones to create fossils until after the fall.

Here's another Biblical reason why the fossils we find could not have been buried before God created Adam:

When we examine fossils, in some of them we see evidence of sickness, disease and cancer. There is evidence of violence and of one animal eating another. So there were some problems. Not everything was good.

Yet, at the end of day six of creation: "God saw all that He made and behold. It was very good." (Genesis 1:31 NASB)

God didn't call His creation just good. He called it very good. A world with sickness, disease, cancer and violence is not good. So, the fossilized bones we now find had to have come from animals that died after God created Adam, and after the fall.

Don't even waste your time with all the so called "science", and all those fancy academics. They are lying to you ! All the evidence you need in in the Bible.

LOL! Good one, Harbin...Funny shit!!!

PS: I know you, youre a douche, but a smart one!
:flop:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostWed May 02, 2012 3:53 am » by Harbin

You all KNOW you are walking on thin ice !

Upload to Disclose.tv

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostWed May 02, 2012 4:52 am » by Elnorel

Just so happens those haters have got all their marbles left, unlike you.

Seriously man. You dont even have to go to school to see your notion/theory is false.
I dont want to insult someones religion, I rather wish to insult your inteligence.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Conspirator

PostWed May 02, 2012 8:25 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Oh harbin, harbin, harbs

:lol:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

PreviousNext