More PROOF the Earth is 6000 Years Old

Conspirator

PostTue May 01, 2012 12:41 pm » by Harbin

The evidence keeps piling up that the Earth indeed is only 6000 years old !

http://www.missiontoamerica.com/genesis/six-thousand-years.html

The Bible provides a complete genealogy from Adam to Jesus. You can go through the genealogies and add up the years. You'll get a total that is just over 4,000 years. Add the 2,000 years since the time of Jesus and you get just over 6,000 years since God created everything.

Is there anything wrong with figuring out the age of the earth this way? No. There is nothing to indicate the genealogies are incomplete. There is nothing to indicate God left anything out. There is nothing in the Bible that indicates in any way that the world is much older than 6,000 years old.

The Bible does tell us, however, that the fossils we find could not have been buried before God created Adam. The animals whose bones became fossilized had to have died after God created Adam. That means those fossils must be less than 6,000 yers old. Here's why:

Fossilize raptorHow do we get fossils?

The animal has to first die. That's rather obvious. When did death enter the world? Not until Genesis chapter three when Adam and Eve disobey God. So up until that time neither people nor animals died. So, based on the Bible, there could not be any bones to create fossils until after the fall.

Here's another Biblical reason why the fossils we find could not have been buried before God created Adam:

When we examine fossils, in some of them we see evidence of sickness, disease and cancer. There is evidence of violence and of one animal eating another. So there were some problems. Not everything was good.

Yet, at the end of day six of creation: "God saw all that He made and behold. It was very good." (Genesis 1:31 NASB)

God didn't call His creation just good. He called it very good. A world with sickness, disease, cancer and violence is not good. So, the fossilized bones we now find had to have come from animals that died after God created Adam, and after the fall.

Don't even waste your time with all the so called "science", and all those fancy academics. They are lying to you ! All the evidence you need in in the Bible.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostTue May 01, 2012 1:00 pm » by Daemonfoe

The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Initiate

PostTue May 01, 2012 1:01 pm » by Tonyw

You need help for spreading all this crap you should be locked up my friend. Blinded by your blind faith. People like you are the bane of this world, you want to send the world back to the stone age. The world is 4.5 billion years old, and mankind has been about for a couple of million years. Don't bother replying to this comment because I shall ignore it you imbecile. :vomit:
I am what i am.

War does not determine who is right, War determines who is left. [img]http://i47.tinypic.com/5aro28.gif[/img]

Conspirator

PostTue May 01, 2012 1:02 pm » by Daemonfoe

I think Harbin is trolling.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Super Moderator

PostTue May 01, 2012 1:08 pm » by Slith

:bullshit:

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Conspirator

PostTue May 01, 2012 1:35 pm » by Tjahzi

bump for irrelevance

Conspirator

PostTue May 01, 2012 1:37 pm » by Harbin

Tonyw wrote:You need help for spreading all this crap you should be locked up my friend. Blinded by your blind faith. People like you are the bane of this world, you want to send the world back to the stone age. The world is 4.5 billion years old, and mankind has been about for a couple of million years. Don't bother replying to this comment because I shall ignore it you imbecile. :vomit:

You are a child of Satan !
You will be cast into the pit ! :hell:
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostTue May 01, 2012 6:45 pm » by Stratosfear

Wow, what a well-thought out, reasoned and convincing argument for a young earth. [end irony mode]
Image "In the wardrobe of my soul ... in the section labelled 'Shirts'"

Conspirator

PostTue May 01, 2012 7:59 pm » by Harbin

Stratosfear wrote:Wow, what a well-thought out, reasoned and convincing argument for a young earth. [end irony mode]

See, am I right, or am I right ?
Antiwar.com

Super Moderator

PostTue May 01, 2012 8:11 pm » by domdabears

I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Next