More White on Black Thuggery

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 7:57 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

rydher wrote:
fatdogmendoza wrote:however I take offence at that twat called rydher and his definitive offensive use of the the word coon when referring to Rayon taylor

Above is an uninformed opinion and why you should inform yourself before you spout off at the mouth. Looking like a complete tool. :flop:

I hope that you didn't demonize Zimmerman as a racist as well. Because 'fucking coon', was made up. Zimmerman didn't say it. The media did and said Zimmerman said it. It was the catalyst to the whole 'hate crime' narrative.

Surprisingly I have not called anybody anything because unlike you mate I wait to see all the facts before I start rabble rousing..So where are you getting all your facts from rydher and why are your sources more correct than anybody elses... Oh hang on you were there .. You would till get the facts wrong if you had because thats the kind of guy you are.... By the way I dont give two fucks what you hope or not
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 8:04 pm » by Rydher

fatdogmendoza wrote:So where are you getting all your facts from rydher and why are your sources more correct than anybody elses... Oh hang on you were there .. You would till get the facts wrong if you had because thats the kind of guy you are....

- The same source that said Zimmerman called him a 'fucking coon', then said no he didn't. They apologized.
- The same source that edited the 911 tape to make it sound like Zimmerman was following him because he was black. They apologized.
- The same source that said Zimmerman was white. They apologized.
- The same source that showed the fuzzy tape of Zimmerman at the police station and said he had no marks on his head and used a screen graphic to cover it. They apologized.

I could go on but from the very inception of this it was clear what the media was doing. Yet people still fell for it, like they always do on here. At what point do you stop giving the benefit of the doubt to the media description of what happened.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 8:15 pm » by Cornbread714

rydher wrote:OMG Spock! Did you see that?! He logged off because you wtfpwned him so bad. Spock ROFLstomped poor Chester. Did everyone see that? pwnt!

Rhyder
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Writer

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 8:18 pm » by Douglassmith28

domdabears wrote:Nigga please... Psshhhh Ota my face

thats hillarious.

Super Moderator

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 8:32 pm » by Spock

cornbread714 wrote:
rydher wrote:OMG Spock! Did you see that?! He logged off because you wtfpwned him so bad. Spock ROFLstomped poor Chester. Did everyone see that? pwnt!

Rhyder

He was clowning NoEntry's standard jab.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 8:45 pm » by Noentry

spock wrote:He's hispanic.

And it's doesn't matter what "I think a white man is" this is the media's call. Evidently yours too.

I'm not the one screaming racism.

So you are saying hispanics are not white and they are not black.
So WTF are they?
Isnt a white man supposed to be a classification, colour of your skin and not nationality?
As in a black man has black skin and not he is South African so he must be black :headscratch:

spock is his skin white?
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 8:50 pm » by Noentry

spock wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:

Rhyder

He was clowning NoEntry's standard jab.

I dont think so spock he is stalking me.
Comes in insults me then leaves.
Ignores my questions and then has the cheek to expect me to answer his.
He has made a fool of himself by his own post. All I have done is explained this to him in previous post.
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 9:00 pm » by Spock

Ask hispanics if they consider themselves "white". Are asians as well "white"?

Again, it seems to be the liberals that make the big issue of race. Who cares what is what? I see no difference in the pigment of most hispanics skin and "white" people, that does not matter and not the point of issue.

noentry wrote:I dont think so spock he is stalking me.
He has made a fool of himself by his own post. All I have done is explained this to him in previous post.

You're kidding right? You are not aware that you run from thread to thread squawking that you own somebody? Is this the first time you have been clowned for that? Don't think so.

Rydher doesn't stalk you any more than you stalk him. I can't believe you would even make such an accusation and still expect to be taken seriously. Is Rydher not a regular poster on this forum? Should he not be allowed to post in the threads he wishes with his views? People give him a lot of shit, but I've seen him try to get along and be respectful only to take a constant barrage of insults.

Again, it seems to be the elitists all loving liberals that are not only the most racist but the most fascists.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 9:17 pm » by Noentry

spock wrote:Ask hispanics if they consider themselves "white". Are asians as well "white"?

Again, it seems to be the liberals that make the big issue of race. Who cares what is what? I see no difference in the pigment of most hispanics skin and "white" people, that does not matter and not the point of issue.

noentry wrote:I dont think so spock he is stalking me.

You're kidding right? You are not aware that you run from thread to thread squawking that you own somebody? Is this the first time you have been clowned for that? Don't think so.

Rydher doesn't stalk you any more than you stalk him. I can't believe you would even make such an accusation and still expect to be taken seriously. Is Rydher not a regular poster on this forum? Should he not be allowed to post in the threads he wishes with his views? People give him a lot of shit, but I've seen him try to get along and be respectful only to take a constant barrage of insults.

Again, it seems to be the elitists all loving liberals that are not only the most racist but the most fascists.

I have forgotten how it started but I dont start shit I just finish it :flop:
I dont mind a good debate and he is entitled to his opinions.
He has a hard one.
Because I made him look like a fool.
But then so has half the forum.
I have tried to be nice to rydher but when he starts :bullshit:
I straighten him out. It is in my nature.
I will admit I may of been a little heavy handed.
But when he was every day posting negative post about Ron Paul and then have the cheek to post he is now in the Ron Paul camp, and then 24 hours later went back to posting negative post about Ron Paul. Then he is taking us for mugs and I blew my top. He is taking the piss out of this forum.
What mystifies me is how you dont see this :headscratch:

Now back to our discussion.

I want to know why a hispanic is not white in your approximation?

Never mind what anyone else thinks or the media thinks.

What do you think?

I tell you what I think, he is white. End off.
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 9:26 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

I personally wouldnt call hispanics white, but thats only an opinion and my opinion could well be wrong and will accrue some disagreements but its still my opinion.... However on the other hand

Hispanic (Spanish: hispano, hispánico) is a term that originally denoted a relationship to Hispania - an ancient designation for the Iberian Peninsula. Over time, the term Hispanic has evolved from the ancient usage, now more broadly referring to any cultural connection to Spain. Specifically, the term describes the culture and people of countries formerly ruled by the Spanish Empire, usually with a majority Hispanophone (Spanish-speaking) population. This area includes Hispanic America or Latin America - including Mexico, the Spanish-speaking countries of Central and South America, and the Spanish-speaking island-nations of the Caribbean - but also includes other, non-American areas, such as Equatorial Guinea in Africa, and the Spanish East Indies. The degree to which the countries of the former Portuguese Empire, or Spain and Portugal themselves are included in the definition of the term can vary considerably.

DNA analysis

DNA analysis shows that the Spanish and Portuguese are most closely related to other populations of western Europe: the French, the Italians, the Irish, the British, the Germans, and the Swiss.
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

PreviousNext