More White on Black Thuggery

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 9:30 pm » by Rydher

Hey Chester. What are you arguing? You called the dude a racist now you're trying to backpedal by saying he's white because his skin is white? That's the argument you are trying to have?

You do realize this Ron Paul thing you have for me makes you look even more stupid? If that's even possible. The only reason why people don't make fun of what a dumb fuck you are is because of me. How sad is that? People only give you a pass because you're against every position I have. No matter how wrong you are. :lol:

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 9:41 pm » by Noentry

fatdogmendoza wrote:I personally wouldnt call hispanics white, but thats only an opinion and my opinion could well be wrong and will accrue some disagreements but its still my opinion.... However on the other hand

Hispanic (Spanish: hispano, hispánico) is a term that originally denoted a relationship to Hispania - an ancient designation for the Iberian Peninsula. Over time, the term Hispanic has evolved from the ancient usage, now more broadly referring to any cultural connection to Spain. Specifically, the term describes the culture and people of countries formerly ruled by the Spanish Empire, usually with a majority Hispanophone (Spanish-speaking) population. This area includes Hispanic America or Latin America - including Mexico, the Spanish-speaking countries of Central and South America, and the Spanish-speaking island-nations of the Caribbean - but also includes other, non-American areas, such as Equatorial Guinea in Africa, and the Spanish East Indies. The degree to which the countries of the former Portuguese Empire, or Spain and Portugal themselves are included in the definition of the term can vary considerably.

DNA analysis

DNA analysis shows that the Spanish and Portuguese are most closely related to other populations of western Europe: the French, the Italians, the Irish, the British, the Germans, and the Swiss.

Thanks for looking into this matter fatdogmendoza
:cheers:
Your evidence gives them a European ancestory.

But I still dont get it, what is a white man?
If you are from south Africa and you have white skin are you automatically black :headscratch:
Hispanics as you have pointed out have Spanish ancestry. The Spanish are predominantly white. So I just dont get it?

If you are from Asia it makes no difference it all, depends on the colour of your skin. Some Asians are white some are black.

:flop:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 9:50 pm » by Noentry

rydher wrote:Hey Chester. What are you arguing? You called the dude a racist now you're trying to backpedal by saying he's white because his skin is white? That's the argument you are trying to have?

You do realize this Ron Paul thing you have for me makes you look even more stupid? If that's even possible. The only reason why people don't make fun of what a dumb fuck you are is because of me. How sad is that? People only give you a pass because you're against every position I have. No matter how wrong you are. :lol:

I am not against your position.
I am for mine.
Grow up and smell the coffee
You think to much of yourself dont play the victim with me.

Did you state that you are now in the Ron Paul camp in a post a few months ago.

Have you or have you not been putting out anti Ron Paul post's on this forum?
Before and after you posted you are now in the Ron Paul camp.

:look:
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 9:53 pm » by domdabears

:lol: You guys must not interact with too many hispanics.

No, they're not even close to being white.

I have no idea how this is even an argument.

Super Moderator

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 9:55 pm » by domdabears

A lot of people from the Dominican Republic (they are hispanic) look black.

Like Sammy Sosa. (before he dyed his skin).

My nephew is Dominican. (his father)

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 9:56 pm » by Noentry

domdabears wrote::lol: You guys must not interact with too many hispanics.

Please enlighten me.
As I am missing a vital point, that no one has yet explained

Dom what is a white man?
And what is a black man?

edit..Sammy Sosa. yes he is a black man we can agree on this without no doubt.
Hispanic is an ethnicity not a colour
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 9:59 pm » by domdabears

noentry wrote:
domdabears wrote::lol: You guys must not interact with too many hispanics.

Please enlighten me.
As I am missing a vital point, that no one has yet explained

Dom what is a white man?

A person with english, irish, scottish, polish, german, french blood?
I'm sure I'm missing some countries.

A lot of people don't even consider Italians white.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 10:00 pm » by Rydher

Chester, I know it's a hard concept for your little mind to grasp. Yes I am for Ron Paul - not so much the man but what he says he stands for. Though I do have problems with him. So I post those problems I have, if you take those as anti-Ron Paul. That's a problem with your mindset. It's sad, yet understandable, that's such a foreign concept to you.

Now let's get back to the topic of you backpedaling. In hindsight, doesn't it seem much easier just to say that you were wrong instead of trying to change the argument of what a white man is. When we all know that when someone says white man - they mean Caucasian and that's where everyone's mind goes to.

Super Moderator

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 10:01 pm » by domdabears

:lol: So you think Asians are white?

Most Asians are really pale skinned. The Chinese and Japanese.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 10:07 pm » by Noentry

rydher wrote:Chester, I know it's a hard concept for your little mind to grasp. Yes I am for Ron Paul - not so much the man but what he says he stands for. Though I do have problems with him. So I post those problems I have, if you take those as anti-Ron Paul. That's a problem with your mindset. It's sad, yet understandable, that's such a foreign concept to you.

Now let's get back to the topic of you backpedaling. In hindsight, doesn't it seem much easier just to say that you were wrong instead of trying to change the argument of what a white man is. When we all know that when someone says white man - they mean Caucasian and that's where everyone's mind goes to.

Can show me a thread where you were for Ron Paul ?
A positive post

The term Caucasian race (also Caucasoid, Europid, or Europoid) has been used to denote the general physical type of some or all of the populations of Europe, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, Western Asia (the Middle East), Central Asia and South Asia. Historically, the term has been used to describe many peoples from these regions, without regard necessarily to skin tone.[3]
:headscratch:
A. A. Milne

PreviousNext