More White on Black Thuggery

Super Moderator

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 10:08 pm » by domdabears

ryder you said you voted for Ron Paul when he was in Florida.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 10:09 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

domdabears wrote:A lot of people from the Dominican Republic (they are hispanic) look black.

Like Sammy Sosa. (before he dyed his skin).

My nephew is Dominican. (his father)

I remember going to Turkey for the first time and meeting a white skinned blue eyed Turkish family, I remeber thinking that they didnt look Turkish to me... Ignorant or what... Im english but probably look more Turkish to than that family did... We automatically associate where a person comes from with their skin colour.. Ethnic migration has been happening for thousands of years..Skin colour and demographics are becoming blurred.....Fucking hurrah to that....

Even the meaning of the word caucasian is becoming a little blurred

In 1937, Caucasians were defined as “the white division of human beings so called because the people are from the Caucaus mountains. They were taken from the highest type of the human family, the circassians, Jews, Armenians, Hindus and Persians.” See Webster’s 20th century Dictionary unabridged, 1937.

A more recent revision of the New Websters dictionary, 1981 defined the terms as: “Caucasian- pertaining to the white race as characterized by physical features. A native of the Caucausus, a member of the Caucasian race.”

In 1992, the American Heritage Dictionary, 3rd Ed,1992 moved this re-definition process even further for it boldly declared as follows: “Caucasian- of relating to, or being a major human racial division traditionally distinguished by physical characteristics such as very light to BROWN skin (??) pigmentation and straight to wavy orcurly hair, and includes people indigenous to Europe, northern AFRICA(??),Western Asia, and India, relating to the Caucasian region of its peoples.”

The definition of Caucasian that exists in Webster’s New World College Dictionary of 1996 is a 180 degrees turn around from the term’s usage in the early parts of the 20th century. In the Webster’s dictionary one finds the following so called explanation: “Caucasoid- from the erroneous notion that the original home of the hypothetical indo-europeans was the Caucasus ..one of the major…varieties of human beings…characterized by…straight or wavy hair..loosely called the white race although it embraces many people of DARK (??) skin color.”
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 10:15 pm » by Noentry

domdabears wrote::lol: So you think Asians are white?

Most Asians are really pale skinned. The Chinese and Japanese.

This girl has black skin

At least I managed to get some pretty girls into this thread. Its ok you can thank me later.

I hate to break it to you bro but a white person has pale skinned
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 10:17 pm » by Noentry

fatdogmendoza wrote:
domdabears wrote:A lot of people from the Dominican Republic (they are hispanic) look black.

I remember going to Turkey for the first time and meeting a white skinned blue eyed Turkish family, I remeber thinking that they didnt look Turkish to me... Ignorant or what... Im english but probably look more Turkish to than that family did... We automatically associate where a person comes from with their skin colour.. Ethnic migration has been happening for thousands of years..Skin colour and demographics are becoming blurred.....Fucking hurrah to that....

Even the meaning of the word caucasian is becoming a little blurred

In 1937, Caucasians were defined as “the white division of human beings so called because the people are from the Caucaus mountains. They were taken from the highest type of the human family, the circassians, Jews, Armenians, Hindus and Persians.” See Webster’s 20th century Dictionary unabridged, 1937.

A more recent revision of the New Websters dictionary, 1981 defined the terms as: “Caucasian- pertaining to the white race as characterized by physical features. A native of the Caucausus, a member of the Caucasian race.”

In 1992, the American Heritage Dictionary, 3rd Ed,1992 moved this re-definition process even further for it boldly declared as follows: “Caucasian- of relating to, or being a major human racial division traditionally distinguished by physical characteristics such as very light to BROWN skin (??) pigmentation and straight to wavy orcurly hair, and includes people indigenous to Europe, northern AFRICA(??),Western Asia, and India, relating to the Caucasian region of its peoples.”

The definition of Caucasian that exists in Webster’s New World College Dictionary of 1996 is a 180 degrees turn around from the term’s usage in the early parts of the 20th century. In the Webster’s dictionary one finds the following so called explanation: “Caucasoid- from the erroneous notion that the original home of the hypothetical indo-europeans was the Caucasus ..one of the major…varieties of human beings…characterized by…straight or wavy hair..loosely called the white race although it embraces many people of DARK (??) skin color.”

lol thanks bro I am more confused now then ever
:hugging:
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 10:18 pm » by Rydher

domdabears wrote:ryder you said you voted for Ron Paul when he was in Florida.

Yeah and?

Master Conspirator

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 10:55 pm » by Cornbread714

Wow, your nephew is Sammy Sosa's father?

You must be older than me, dude. :alien51:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 10:58 pm » by Noentry

rydher wrote:
domdabears wrote:ryder you said you voted for Ron Paul when he was in Florida.

Yeah and?

Why get so defensive?
I think Dom was sticking up for you.
Sign of a guilty conscience rydher. :think:

So where are the links to prove this is all in my head.
You got your chance prove me wrong.
So prove it.
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 11:02 pm » by Rydher

Ah, you're right. Just figured he was busting my chops or something. Either way, my bad.

Thing is Chester. I don't have any need to prove anything to you. You're the one looking like an idiot, not me. If you want to set yourself straight. Just use the forum search function.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 11:24 pm » by Noentry

rydher wrote:Ah, you're right. Just figured he was busting my chops or something. Either way, my bad.

Thing is Chester. I don't have any need to prove anything to you. You're the one looking like an idiot, not me. If you want to set yourself straight. Just use the forum search function.

I found out why you call me chester. It is a cartoon dog.
I am so offended. boohoo. That was a stroke of genius. :clapper:
Which means I can call you bobo

As he is the dumbest cartoon character I can think of.
I ok with the name chester. I hope you like the name Bobo. It fits like a glove.
HAHAHA you think you are smart. When really you are a Bobo

Bobo you are a liar, fact.
I give you the opportunity to shut my mouth and you are to pissed scared.
:lol:
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 11:30 pm » by domdabears

cornbread714 wrote:

Wow, your nephew is Sammy Sosa's father?

You must be older than me, dude. :alien51:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, my nephew's dad is Dominican. 100%
but you would think he's a Mexican if you seen him.

My other sister just got married last week to a Mexican dude.

I also have a shit load of Mexican cousins. Half Italian and half Mexican.

PreviousNext