More World sounds

Initiate

PostWed Mar 21, 2012 3:16 pm » by Hr2burn

I really thought all the "trumpet" sounds were some sort of media scam. It seems as time goes by the sounds are now described as hissing or even booming...Anyway another report to put in that stack.

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/mysterious-booms-trembles-plague-wisconsin-town-baffle-scientists-060707562--abc-news.html
Now I'm nothing...

Initiate

PostThu Mar 22, 2012 1:20 am » by Hr2burn

I heard that French professor say its material magnetic sounds....oh really? How can I have lived 43 years and never heard it before nor heard anyone speak of it?! That's the answers for the animal die offs, sinkholes, chem trails etc....
I friggin tired of being told nothing to see here move along. I would say sorry for YET ANOTHER STRANGE SOUNDS THREAD, but come on, this stuff is going off the scale in frequency!
Now I'm nothing...

Writer

PostThu Mar 22, 2012 1:47 am » by Andgene

I agree. would like to hear the real explanation of the sound sources tho..., but indeed, something is happening :nails:

Initiate

PostThu Mar 22, 2012 4:10 am » by Hr2burn

There is a great thread at ATS about a possible heavy object in coming and how it's causing the magnetosphere to be hit from the opposite side from the sun. I wonder if any of these incidences coincide with the reported sounds. If you haven't seen the video yet....I suggest taking a moment.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Now I'm nothing...