Morgan Freeman and Wormholes

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 1:50 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

There is a series beginning June 9th on the Science channel hosted by M. Freeman that looks to be very interesting.

I will be tuned in and am hoping that someone will be able to find a feed to the show for those who don't watch TV or have that particular channel and we can host it here.

This morning on CNN’s American Morning, Morgan Freeman was interviewed about a new show in which he is the executive producer and host of, “Through The Wormhole With Morgan Freeman”.

One of the CNN hosts, Kiran Chetry, began the interview stating, “You are a man of God”, with Freeman snickering while replying, “And when did I ever say that?” Chetry corrected herself and said, “you are a man of faith.” Again, Freeman came back with “If faith is what you believe, then yes,” then alluding to a belief in science.

The show, which explores the mysteries of the universe, airs on the Science Channel, with its premiere on Wednesday, June 9th, at 10 p.m.

Through The Wormhole will explore how astrobiology, string theory, quantum mechanics, and astrophysics are making strides to understand the universe and our place in it.

When asked about the show in a separate interview, Freeman explains, "Ever since childhood I've had a powerful fascination with the possibilities and wonders of the universe.” The show “pursues further knowledge of these great unknowns, providing a unique window into the exceptional minds, pioneering research and important theories of the people searching for answers."

Freeman warns that people who believe in a literal view of the bible, may not find appeal in the series.
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 2:31 pm » by Mozi!!a

wooow thx lucid :dancing: :cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 2:41 pm » by Drjones

Thanks Lucid.Morgan Freeman....FREE...MAN....
great actor!

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 2:42 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

demobe wrote:wooow thx lucid :dancing: :cheers:

I am really excited, the previews look great!

@ Jones, Yes, he is such a great actor and I must say I was very surprised to see him in this capacity!

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 2:55 pm » by Mozi!!a

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 3:01 pm » by Savwafair2012

He Was just on the Daily Show with John Stewart taking all about the new show here is the link

http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episod ... an-freeman
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 3:05 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

This is what I love..............when we add our own finds to make great threads!

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 3:05 pm » by TheDuck

Thanks a lot, have you seen seedy lookin' bars he hangs around in?

love the Freeman. :P
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 3:06 pm » by Mozi!!a

savwafair2012 wrote:He Was just on the Daily Show with John Stewart taking all about the new show here is the link

http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episod ... an-freeman

not available :( :( :(

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 3:07 pm » by Mozi!!a

lucidlemondrop wrote:This is what I love..............when we add our own finds to make great threads!

:flop:

Next