Morsi Reportedly Approves Martial Law Legislation

Master Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 11:23 pm » by *WillEase*

Published on Dec 8, 2012

Egyptian state media says the Egyptian President Mohammad Morsi has approved legislation that could re-imposing martial law.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Initiate

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 11:56 pm » by zangazanga75

"Leave, leave": Tens of thousands in Egypt protest no to sharia rule, break through barbed wire barricades around presidential palace

Leave Leave should be the words used by all non muslim people in the Middle East to encourage the occupiers of their lands to go back to Arabia where they belong.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 12:37 am » by *WillEase*

Published on Dec 8, 2012

Egyptian leaders have held talks to end days of protests, despite the absence of important opposition figures.

The Muslim Brotherhood wants a referendum on the new constitution to go ahead as planned.

But the opposition says the document is biased. Al Jazeera's Sherine Tadros reports from Cairo.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 12:43 am » by mediasorcery

poor bastards, gone from frying pan into the fire, sharia dirtbags.

id like to see them try it on here in australia,
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 12:47 am » by *WillEase*

I just heard that Morsi cancelled the decrees that gave him additional powers.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 5:25 am » by *WillEase*

WillEase666 wrote:I just heard that Morsi cancelled the decrees that gave him additional powers.

Upload to Disclose.tv

If this doesn't quell the demonstrators, the martial law legislation could be his last choice.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 2:22 pm » by *WillEase*

Published on Dec 9, 2012

Mohamed Morsi, Egypt's president, may have bowed to political and public pressure but he still seems worried about further backlash from the opposition.

The army has started strengthening a protective wall around his presidential palace.

The concrete barricade will keep anti-government protesters from reaching the palace gates.

Upload to Disclose.tv