Moscow Bombings - False Flag

Master Conspirator

PostMon Mar 29, 2010 7:09 pm » by Boondox681

Im not getting this...
Why would a "terrorist" blow up a train or fly a plane in a building killing civlians...
-negative MMS
-invasion homeland
-trade embargo
They should target military installations...

you answered your own question.terror.they're not into strategy,they're into fear.peace
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 29, 2010 7:14 pm » by Kingz

boondox681 wrote:
Im not getting this...
Why would a "terrorist" blow up a train or fly a plane in a building killing civlians...
-negative MMS
-invasion homeland
-trade embargo

you answered your own question.terror.they're not into strategy,they're into fear.peace

:think: ........... hmmmm, I have to agree indeed.... Although I would like to see them target militairy installments :nwo:

pindz wrote:why they dont cover the bodies :nails:

I have no idea... maybe the pics were taken when it just happened.... very strange though.... just look at these:

More Here:
http://twitpic.com/1bqgma
http://picfog.com/search/Moscow
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 29, 2010 7:20 pm » by Pindz

looks like false flag psyop >>JUST WHY THEY DONT COVER THE BODIESS (thats 3 seconds)>>
probably they want bodies to be seen on TV .... to do bigger "TERRRRROR"

kingz wrote:
zendokan wrote:Im not getting this...
-negative MMS
-invasion homeland
-trade embargo

100 % agree man..... :flop:

AGREE ! ....

Master Conspirator

PostMon Mar 29, 2010 7:23 pm » by Boondox681

why they dont cover the bodies :nails:

cameraphones have killed privacy.
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 29, 2010 7:31 pm » by Pindz

JUST WONDER WHY ORGANIZATION >>> EPA >>> TAKING PICTURES (first photo) IN RUSSIA - RIGHT AFTER MOSCOW BOMBING

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 29, 2010 7:33 pm » by sockpuppet

boondox681 wrote:
why they dont cover the bodies :nails:

cameraphones have killed privacy.

No; camera phones have exposed the censorship of the MSM. (But at the same time, they betray human decency.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 29, 2010 8:15 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

drabbit wrote:CLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Metro to test emergency response
Monday, March 22, 2010
http://www.bizjournals.com/washington/s ... ily14.html
Metro will simulate explosions between the Rosslyn and Foggy Bottom Metrorail stations and in the RFK Stadium parking lot March 28 and 29 as part of a an emergency response test funded by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the transit authority said Monday.

Money for the exercise is coming from a $1.2 million urban security grant secured by the Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments Fire Chiefs. The two explosions will involve safety officials from each jurisdiction in the region as well as the FBI and the National Capital Area American Red Cross.

The Metro explosion on Sunday, March 28 will take place after midnight on a rail car in a tunnel and is supposed to represent an explosion that injures hundreds and kills several riders. Arlington and Fairfax counties, Alexandria, D.C. and the FBI will respond to that explosion.

Blue Line trains will share one track between Foggy Bottom and Arlington Cemetery, and Orange Line trains will share one track between Foggy Bottom and Court House. The stations will remain open until 3 p.m., but riders will likely experience delays and see emergency crews and volunteer “victims,” according to Metro.

The March 29 test will take place at 10 a.m. and include a Metrobus explosion as well as other explosives in a garage and bomb threats on other buses. That exercise will involve the Metro Transit Police Department, D.C. emergency crews and the FBI.

These are the second and third emergency response drills on the Metro system. The first was a Feb. 24 test response to a shooting at the Friendship Heights Metrorail station.

Woah!

Now that is beyond creepy.

:nails: :nails: :nails:
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 29, 2010 8:29 pm » by Pindz

lucidlemondrop wrote:
drabbit wrote:CLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Metro to test emergency response
Monday, March 22, 2010
http://www.bizjournals.com/washington/s ... ily14.html
Metro will simulate explosions between the Rosslyn and Foggy Bottom Metrorail stations and in the RFK Stadium parking lot March 28 and 29 as part of a an emergency response test funded by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the transit authority said Monday.

Money for the exercise is coming from a $1.2 million urban security grant secured by the Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments Fire Chiefs. The two explosions will involve safety officials from each jurisdiction in the region as well as the FBI and the National Capital Area American Red Cross.

The Metro explosion on Sunday, March 28 will take place after midnight on a rail car in a tunnel and is supposed to represent an explosion that injures hundreds and kills several riders. Arlington and Fairfax counties, Alexandria, D.C. and the FBI will respond to that explosion.

Blue Line trains will share one track between Foggy Bottom and Arlington Cemetery, and Orange Line trains will share one track between Foggy Bottom and Court House. The stations will remain open until 3 p.m., but riders will likely experience delays and see emergency crews and volunteer “victims,” according to Metro.

The March 29 test will take place at 10 a.m. and include a Metrobus explosion as well as other explosives in a garage and bomb threats on other buses. That exercise will involve the Metro Transit Police Department, D.C. emergency crews and the FBI.

These are the second and third emergency response drills on the Metro system. The first was a Feb. 24 test response to a shooting at the Friendship Heights Metrorail station.

Woah!

Now that is beyond creepy.

:nails: :nails: :nails:

That is BIZZARLY COINCIDENTAL
Last edited by Pindz on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostMon Mar 29, 2010 10:53 pm » by Lapislazuli

pindz wrote:Moscow Metro hit by deadly suicide bombings
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8592190.stm

_________
ITS ALL MADE UP

Mr. Pindz, you couldn't have found a better matching picture :flop:

Obama just called Medvedev to congratulate for the successful job done.
This was an FSB, MI6, Mossad co-operation right on time (Passover starting sunset of March 29).

Now let's see if something will happen on... hmm... let's say April 6th. :twisted:

Master Conspirator

PostMon Mar 29, 2010 10:59 pm » by Boondox681

A fictional "scenario" of multiple bomb attacks on London's underground took place at exactly the same time as the bomb attack on July 7, 2005.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... va&aid=821

there are no coincidences.
-Abraham Lincoln

PreviousNext