Moscow Bombings - False Flag

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 30, 2010 2:16 am » by Pindz

NEW INFO:

IT SMELLS LIKE MOSSAD / KGB / CIA FALSE FLAG JOB FOR REAL, BE READY

ISRAELI "ANTI-TERRORIST TRASH CANS" WILL BE IMPLEMENTED ALL OVER EUROPE AND US IN METROs

Image :o
wait a minute , what is already inside ?? my frist thought was Chemtrails and second EyeScans

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 30, 2010 12:28 pm » by Lilith

Obama: "Russians and Americans standing together against extremism and terrorist attacks"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 30, 2010 12:33 pm » by Pindz

lilith wrote:Obama: "Russians and Americans standing together against extremism and terrorist attacks"

Upload to Disclose.tv

ATTACK ON MOSCOW IS ATTACK ON ALL OF US

?????????? GIVE ME A F&$%NG BREAK !!!!!!! THIS WAS ALL PLANNED, ,,, IT WAS GOVERNMENT AND NOT TERRORISTS...

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 30, 2010 1:50 pm » by Ogmios

The thing that really stuck out for me was that, within an hour or two, the media were already reporting that there were two female suicide bombers. Now surely in such a short period of time no serious investigation had been conducted. Wouldn't it be more reasonable and honest if the authorities simply said: "...we have no idea what happened here but will conduct a big bastard of an investigation into whatever went down."? I could be wrong, but of all the eye witnesses I've seen or heard so far, none have identified the bombers as female; instead we have anonymous official sources feeding unsubstantiated claims to a compliant media.

It reminded me of the New York attacks when the media - seemingly of their own volition - decided Osama Bin Laden masterminded the whole event. Now look at the situation. We are the best part of nine years on; Bin Laden has never been charged with any offence; no evidence has yet been provided that he was indeed the James Bond baddie. Can anyone remember after the attacks Colin Powell told the world that evidence would be produced within days? Where is it? We're still waiting.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 30, 2010 2:06 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

ogmios wrote:The thing that really stuck out for me was that, within an hour or two, the media were already reporting that there were two female suicide bombers. Now surely in such a short period of time no serious investigation had been conducted. .

thats the major point here I think....

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 30, 2010 2:53 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

Caucasian Moujahedin claimed the bombings

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 30, 2010 3:51 pm » by Lilith

PostTue Mar 30, 2010 4:47 pm » by Geweetwelwie

mediasorcerer wrote:trying to drag russia into the war on,cough!!,cough,!!"terror"

Im thinking this is just a ploy to try and turn public opinion against islam
so that russia doesent interfere when iran gets the short end of the stick.

just a thought.

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 30, 2010 6:24 pm » by Lilith

so predictable :dunno:
Medvedev demands anti-terror laws after attacks

MOSCOW — Russian President Dmitry Medvedev ordered new laws to combat militant attacks as Moscow held a day of mourning Tuesday for the 39 people killed in a pair of underground suicide bombings.

"We need to focus our attention on certain aspects of improving legislation aimed at preventing terrorist acts," a grim-faced Medvedev said in televised remarks.

Medvedev urged steps to make law-enforcement agencies work more efficiently, to increase the safety of transport systems and public places and to improve the implementation of Russia's anti-terrorism statutes.
[...]
Terrorists must be hunted down and found in their lairs, they must be poisoned like rats, they must be crushed and destroyed," Kadyrov wrote in the Izvestia newspaper.

"Reality has shattered the illusion of security in everyday life," the daily newspaper Vedomosti wrote in an editorial.

"In recent years, the authorities and state television have been singing a lullaby to Russians with the thought that terrorism is localised in the North Caucasus and does not threaten ordinary people."
[...]
US President Barack Obama called Medvedev and pledged Washington would "help bring to justice those who undertook this attack."

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/ar ... cm5hjl0hAg

copied(&translated) from the german yahoo front page
While the investigation focused on rebels from the northern Caucasus, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov explained that connections to the terrorist network Al Qaeda are possible.

http://de.news.yahoo.com/2/20100330/tpl ... 7cea0.html

Initiate

PostTue Mar 30, 2010 9:39 pm » by Naranja

zegtelzegtel wrote:
ogmios wrote:The thing that really stuck out for me was that, within an hour or two, the media were already reporting that there were two female suicide bombers. Now surely in such a short period of time no serious investigation had been conducted. .

thats the major point here I think....

First impression lasts.

PreviousNext