$$$$$ Mother Seeks To Trademark Trayvon Martin's name $$$$$

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Mar 27, 2012 7:17 pm » by Savwafair2012

All About Making A Buck My Nizzos
:flop:

MARCH 26--The mother of Trayvon Martin has filed two applications to secure trademarks containing her late son’s name, records show.

Sybrina Fulton is seeking marks for the phrases “I Am Trayvon” and “Justice for Trayvon,” according to filings made last week with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. In both instances, Fulton, 46, is seeking the trademarks for use on “Digital materials, namely, CDs and DVDs featuring Trayvon Martin,” and other products.

The March 21 USPTO applications, each of which cost $325, were filed by an Orlando, Florida law firm representing Fulton, whose first name is spelled "Sabrina" in the trademark records.

Martin, 17, was shot to death last month during a confrontation with George Zimmerman, a 28-year-old neighborhood watch captain. Martin, pictured above, was visiting his father’s home in Sanford, Florida when he was shot to death by Zimmerman, who has claimed that he was acting in self-defense. (6 pages)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/ ... rks-769123
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 27, 2012 7:39 pm » by Constabul

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Mar 27, 2012 7:45 pm » by Savwafair2012

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Master Conspirator

PostTue Mar 27, 2012 7:56 pm » by Cornbread714

This is not acceptable.

Not as long as I'm a mod here. Take another week off, Savwa.

Sorry, but I won't stand by and let this place become a place where racist assholes get to run free.

Fuck off, Sav.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 28, 2012 3:47 am » by Bleever

cornbread714 wrote:

This is not acceptable.

Sorry, but I won't stand by and let this place become a place where racist assholes get to run free.

Fuck off, Sav.

When we make money an "ultimate" thing, or for that matter anything an "ultimate" thing we loose a piece of our soul. We should serve others before ourselves and get this world back on track. I won't derail this thread and turn it into a religious thread, but man, its time to start bringing ppl back home.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Initiate

PostWed Mar 28, 2012 4:36 am » by pretzellogic

bleever wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:

This is not acceptable.

Fuck off, Sav.

When we make money an "ultimate" thing, or for that matter anything an "ultimate" thing we loose a piece of our soul. We should serve others before ourselves and get this world back on track. I won't derail this thread and turn it into a religious thread, but man, its time to start bringing ppl back home.

ditto

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 28, 2012 12:55 pm » by Flecktarn

you live by the sword ,this kids mother needs her head seen to the life her son was leading would only of ended in violence somewhere in time ,is she saying that drug dealing and crime is ok hardly a good example of a parent ,and is that all urban youth aspire to now ,quick money and a short life :bang; :bang; :bang;
ImageImage