Mother Shipton - Nibiru - The End of The Beginning

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 14, 2009 3:58 am » by Ph0enix

http://www.dreamscape.com/morgana/helene.htm

The following prediction was made by Mother Shipton c.1600 AD. You should read her entire work to get an appreciation for her incredible accuracy; http://www.dreamscape.com/morgana/helene.htm In it she speaks of a fiery dragon crossing the sky, which triggers extreme tectonic activity here on earth. I can think of only two scenarios which could trigger such catastrophic events.

1. Planet X / Nibiru making it's inbound and subsequent return outbound passages.

2. Two large meteor impacts (but you would not see these coming with bare eyes as foretold)

For storms will rage and oceans roar << Increasingly weird weather.

When Gabriel stands on sea and shore << "Gabriel" 7th Atlantic hurricane; 9/11/2001.

And as he blows his wondrous horn << Hurricanes look like a horn's funnel from above Old worlds die and new be born. << As in New World Order?

A fiery Dragon will cross the sky << Planet X approaching from behind/below the sun?

Six times before this earth shall die << Visible only 6 days prior to passover

Mankind will tremble and frightened be For the sixth heralds in this prophecy.

For seven days and seven nights

Man will watch this awesome sight.

The tides will rise beyond their ken << interplanetary tidal forces

To bite away the shores and then

The mountains will begin to roar << sudden tectonic plate subduction

And earthquakes split the plain to shore.

And flooding waters, rushing in << inertial tidal forces from stopped rotation

Will flood the lands with such a din

That mankind cowers in muddy fen << Fen = mud bog. Being a "stick

in the mud" a good way to survive.

And snarls about his fellow men.

He bares his teeth and fights and kills

And secrets food in secret hills

And ugly in his fear, he lies

To kill marauders, thieves and spies.

Man flees in terror from the floods

And kills, and rapes and lies in blood

And spilling blood by mankind's hands

Will stain and bitter many lands.

And when the Dragon's tail is gone, << Planet X's debris field (red dust and meteorite hail)

Man forgets, and smiles, and carries on

To apply himself -- too late, too late

For mankind has earned deserved fate.

His masked smile -- his false grandeur

Will serve the Gods their anger stir.

And they will send the Dragon back << 12th planet's return outbound passage? (c. 2011-12)

To light the sky -- his tail will crack

Upon the earth and rend the earth

And man shall flee, King, Lord, and serf.

But slowly they are routed out

To seek diminishing water spout

And men will die of thirst before

The oceans rise to mount the shore.

And lands will crack and rend anew

You think it strange. It will come true.

And in some far off distant land

Some men -- oh such a tiny band

Will have to leave their solid mount

And span the earth, those few to count,

Who survives this (unreadable) and then

Begin the human race again.

But not on land already there

But on ocean beds, stark, dry and bare

Not every soul on Earth will die

As the Dragon's tail goes sweeping by.

Not every land on earth will sink

But these will wallow in stench and stink

Of rotting bodies of beast and man

Of vegetation crisped on land.

But the land that rises from the sea

Will be dry and clean and soft and free

Of mankind's dirt and therefore be

The source of man's new dynasty.

And those that live will ever fear

The Dragons tail for many year

But time erases memory << "If all things must pass, even a pyramid

won't last." - Allan Parsons

You think it strange. But it will be.

And before the race is built anew

A silver serpent comes to view

And spew out men of like unknown

To mingle with the earth now grown

Cold from its heat and these men can

Enlighten the minds of future man.

To intermingle and show them how

To live and love and thus endow

The children with the second sight.

A natural thing so that they might

Grow graceful, humble and when they do

The Golden Age will start anew.

Initiate

PostSun Jun 14, 2009 4:17 am » by Heruur

Very interesting, i've heard of mother shipton before, but it was something about curses and witchcraft...

Would like to know more about "Prophecies of the King of Agharti" the concept of a subterranean world has been around before, I've heard of places in mexico and russia.....

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 14, 2009 4:31 am » by Ph0enix

heruur wrote:Very interesting, i've heard of mother shipton before, but it was something about curses and witchcraft...

Would like to know more about "Prophecies of the King of Agharti" the concept of a subterranean world has been around before, I've heard of places in mexico and russia.....

hey Heruur. Long time no see... Here ya go...

Prophecies of the King of Agharti
For many centuries, the mysterious and mystical tradition of Agharti and its ruler, the King of the World, has existed in Tibet and Mongolia. Agharti is believed by many to be a real world existing under the high plateau in the mountains of Central Asia. It is said to be a series of huge caverns with secret entrances all over the earth. Ancient tribes sometimes entered and have maintained a hidden civilization to this very day. This underground version of Shangri-la still exists, according to belief, and, whenever the King of the World makes prophecies, the birds and animals on the surface suddenly become silent. Hundreds of years ago, the King of the World uttered a prophecy which, counting from the time it was purportedly given, falls, as do so many other predictions, within the latter part of the 20th Century.
"Men will increasingly neglect their souls. The greatest corruption will reign on earth. Men will become like bloodthirsty animals, thirsting for the blood of their brothers. The crescent [Islam?] will become obscured, and its followers will descend into lies and perpetual warfare. The crowns of kings will fall.

"There will be terrible war between all the earth's peoples; entire nations will die -- hunger, crimes unknown to law, formerly unthinkable to the world. The persecuted will demand the attention of the whole world. The ancient roads will be filled with multitudes going from one place to another. The greatest and most beautiful cities will perish by fire. Families will be dispersed; faith and love will disappear. The world will be emptied.

"Within fifty years there will be only three great nations. Then, within fifty years, there will be 18 years of war and cataclysms. Then the peoples of Agharti will leave their subterranean caverns and will appear on the surface of the earth."

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 14, 2009 5:03 am » by Newearthman

Sounds exciting; a chance for a new start for humans on Earth (the ones that survive all the misery). An alien kicker too.....a nice cherry on the pie. It would be an awsome expirience to survive all that. Imagine how strong your spirit would be with all that under your belt (even tho it would feel like hell). Some people think that it is a great spiritual privilage to be alive during these times on Earth, to expirience the great shift. I have to agree. Anybody else feel curiously excited about great changes that might happen?

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 14, 2009 5:27 am » by Ph0enix

newearthman wrote:Sounds exciting; a chance for a new start for humans on Earth (the ones that survive all the misery). An alien kicker too.....a nice cherry on the pie. It would be an awsome expirience to survive all that. Imagine how strong your spirit would be with all that under your belt (even tho it would feel like hell). Some people think that it is a great spiritual privilage to be alive during these times on Earth, to expirience the great shift. I have to agree. Anybody else feel curiously excited about great changes that might happen?

i'm definately with you on that my friend. no matter what happens i'm certain this is an important time in the history of man. also, to be alive at ANY time is a privilege, we have the RIGHT to NOTHING...

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 14, 2009 10:13 am » by Clawspiracy

There is a door. I've seen it recently...

I would like to touch it. I may still. and this other place, also in Peru...

Marcawasi

When I was in Lima, I told someone of my wish to visit this place. They said it was unusual since it was not a proper place on earth. They told me in fact, that time is inconsistent there.
So of course... Now I want to go.
It's a Clawspiracy...

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 14, 2009 10:46 am » by Ph0enix

clawspiracy wrote:There is a door. I've seen it recently...

I would like to touch it. I may still. and this other place, also in Peru...

Marcawasi

When I was in Lima, I told someone of my wish to visit this place. They said it was unusual since it was not a proper place on earth. They told me in fact, that time is inconsistent there.
So of course... Now I want to go.

inconsistent in what way? tell me more about this place. name? location?

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 14, 2009 11:55 am » by Clawspiracy

Ok, imagine my surprise when this reporter working for a national paper tells me this unusual story. He related to me that Marcawasi (just Google it) exhibits strange formations of animals and beings not of this earth, and that time is inconsistent there. I asked him to elaborate of course.

He told me that when he walked around this monument (2nd picture) he could hear the sound of his friends dissipating, which seemed perfectly normal to me. But he then said that when he circled the monument completely the color of the sky had changed, and his friends and cameramen were gone (he was doing a story on the monument). He said he ran around it two more times when he realized that every time he did so, the sky would appear lighter!

I asked him how he got out of it. He told me that he was so panicked that he sat down and cried. And then an idea came to him. He decided to walk back the way he came, but counter clockwise... and he was back. Now of course, I asked him if he tried it again. He said he attempted it but it did not work, and his friends said he was only gone for 5 or 10 seconds and accused him of a prank. He was pulling one on me or he was serious... I don't know. He told me I should be careful if I went there. He also spoke of underground tunnels. It appears people had been lost there...

I want to see this place. And seriously, any mention of it made the Peruvians curious of my intentions. For example, if you say you want to go to Nazca or Macchu Pichu, they swell with pride. Mention this place and "It's really not for tourists..."

As far as the door is concerned, some people believe it is a gate that leads to other worlds. And yes I know how that sounds. But there it is. This is in another valley in Peru.
It's a Clawspiracy...

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 14, 2009 7:56 pm » by Ph0enix

@claw - perhaps the door goes to agartha? also... being that time is a side effect of gravity, perhaps theres a gracitic eddie around that rock? thats the only thing that would make any sense to me. if that rock lies on the cross point of two lay lines and its awkward shape gives it attributes different than that of stone henge or the great pyramid? purely speculating here... you should do a post on those two. sounds interesting to me.