Mount Bugarach and Nicholas Poussin

Initiate

PostThu Mar 03, 2011 9:27 am » by Johnsmith

The article at http://www.andrewgough.co.uk/poussinmm.html by Josh Kroeker, Poussin Mountainous Mystery, uses a collage of several paintings by Nicholas Poussin to view a mountainous range (yet to be identified) linked to the famous painting, Shepherds of Arcadia (1638-40), or Et in Arcadia Ego.

One can find some similarities between the paintings and the Bugarach mountain which is located nearby Rennes-le-Château.

Perhaps it is just a coincidence... or a clue for an exact location?

Initiate

PostSat Mar 05, 2011 3:32 pm » by Johnsmith

Close-up of the small tower in Triumph of Bacchus and Sacrament of Baptism

The castle of Miglos is believed by some to be an entrance to the "Other World"

Writer

PostMon Apr 23, 2012 4:42 pm » by Gasc88

My site will be very interesting for you . Look at my paintings and mountains! and read the story soon in english!!!

2 UNKNOWN POUSSIN'S PAINTINGS DISCOVERED :THE KEY OF RENNES LE CHATEAU'S MYSTERY AND SHOUGBOROUGH :POUSSIN'S SECRET IS DISCOVERED

There is a great mystery Rennes le chateau with strange priest Sauniere . Nicolas Poussin is in the center of this mystery . Many people believe since long years it's the "BERGERS d'ARCADIE" which give the answer!but there has been no answer in this painting just some hypothetic answers . There is 6 years I've received from my mother 2 paintings which were in my family since a long time . They came from a priest Henri Gasc ,priest in a church Notre Dame de Marceille near Rennes le chateau . He was my ancestor.Since 6years we 've discovered that these paintings were of Nicolas Poussin and were the key of the Rennes le chateau's mystery and the key of Poussin's secret .
We have found many symbols and many hidden symbols in these paintings ,which give the answer at all the questions about this mystery . I tell about all this story and my discoverings in my site

http://www.lesecretdepoussin.com/

There has been a reportage on the greatest french TV to explain my discoverings . These 2 paintings have been found in a crypt of the church where Gasc was priest . near Rennes le chateau . He has discovered the secret in these 2 paintings and has passed on the secret in parchments, these famous parchments which have been founded in Rennes le chateau's church by Sauniere . There has been no luck discovering by Sauniere , but these parchments have been placed here, to be found and pass on the secret . Read my incredible story which explains this fabulous mystery ....
In these paintings there is a code to find the answer at this secret . There is a hidden message and a hidden picture in each painting.You must find it to understand. .
The Poussin' seal is a boat ,in conection with Argonautes . This Poussin's seal is in connection with Poussin's secret . Look my painting which is in connection with Argonautes