Movie 666 the book of Revelation uncovered finally

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 28, 2011 3:54 am » by Truthdefender

sentientseed wrote:What is the bigger sacrifice? One of the flesh or One of the Soul?

Not taking the mark is a sacrifice of the flesh is it not? It would be easy for someone to sacrifice their bodily life if they were certain of an eternal paradise wouldn't it? Who is one benefiting on earth by doing such? It could be perceived as more of a self reward deed.W
Isn't our time on earth of some meaning, lesson to learn, or to benefit another?

Now taking the mark so another might live? It wouldn't be as easy to do if one knew for certain of an afterlife would it? Let's say one has a child...one can say they would never allow their child to be given the mark? How will one prevent it? Surely one would not take their own child's life by their own hand would they....that would be murdering unjustly would it not? But how can one be certain their child would make it into this paradise if they were not there to guide their child and left that child to the influence of those whom they claim as of the devil? Would it not then be a bigger sacrifice of love to take the mark and give one's own soul to aid their child in this life? That is of course if this life has any particular meaning or not. If this life is not important ...why are we here?

With the way I have worded this...I am giving people an opening to defend their belief that could rip this up a bit...but I prefer to do it this way. I could word this different to better defend my argument but will leave it as it stands.

Your wording is just fine, but your answer was posted before you got here. Do not fear those who can kill the body but have no power over the soul. Fear Him who has the power to kill both body and soul. Very simple. I follow your words from time to time sentient, and you seem to have deep philosophical beliefs in regard to spirituality and the different belief systems. I do not have your answers except to say that God's Word has answered your questions already. The Mark is eternal death--period. It must be more than just a chip, it is symbolic of rejection of God's free gift of salvation through the blood of His Son on the Cross. You can accept the answers given--or you can complicate it with man's thought on what should be and how things ought to be. And, hopefully for you, the Rapturists are correct and your child will just disappear with the others who have been pronounced blameless. If you want to see him or her again then the work will be up to you.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Writer

PostTue Jun 28, 2011 4:04 am » by Johnquark

Do not be afraid of the 'mark of the beast'. Perfect love casts out fear. Follow the first 'commandment' and stop fretting over something you have no power over.

Regarding prophecy:
Prophecy is not a fulfillment, it is a side effect of the transformation. Not all people have it, and that is all. Prophecy is something that if a person does not have Faith, and then prophecy may help that person come to Faith, but the prophecy is not an end, it serves the purpose of warning people of coming disasters if there is no change. Thus, even prophecy is not prophecy until it is fulfilled, and once it is fulfilled the prophecy no longer serves any purpose beyond historical evidence from a genuine source. That is all. Prophecy can serve a person's necessary Leap of Faith that comes with submitting to God's Divine Process of Salvation. Prophecy is side show to the Real Truth, it is a side-effect that comes with Realization, and it Only manifests through God's Grace. You can't think your way into prophecy.

We live in a perpetual wheel of doom and gloom, the world seems like it is ending all the time. I lived through hurricane Katrina, and the way the local area looked, appeared like the end of the world was upon us, people walked the streets saying this out loud, but it did not end, and a vast majority of the Earth did not even notice our catastrophe. Our local paper read the next day after the storm front page, 'Our Tsunami'.

Edit for prophecy: Also, in the idea of prophecy, only if the prophecy comes true does that make it right, but it does not make everything that person says right, nor does it mean we should expect all their prophecies to comes true. People can predict advancements in technology, does that make them prophets of God? These people can predict terrible outcomes from these advancements in technology, does that make them righteous? If a, lets say dictator, predicts some great event, and secretly is planning to fulfill their own prophecy, does that mean, although we are ignorant of the dark secret, trust in them or follow after them?

Regarding sin, consciousness and the flesh:
The message of Christ is to transcend the false appearances of the world, and to live in the world that is always already transcendent of all sin and delusion (Luke 17:21). The flesh is not some kind of problem, and it is not some kind of thing we have to wait to die before we can Know God fully. The message of Jesus Christ (who appeared and lived like the rest of us in the flesh) was not teach us to abhor the flesh (which does not equal sin). Sin is something that can be cleaned from the mind and body, sin does NOT equal the flesh (the creation is good - from Genesis), but the forms of consciousness that dwell within it are the Real source for sin - sin Is a state of consciousness that is to be changed through the Holy Spirit - sin is not a single act, but a whole process of consciousness that lives and relates to everyone and everything through separation and darkness. It takes your whole body/mind to live in sin. Do not think the body is somehow separate from consciousness, that is a great delusion of materialistic philosophy, and it gets mixed up with Spiritual understanding and creates delusion on a much deeper level. I can give multiple quotes from Jesus that tell people of his day to go and live without sin. Therefore, for anyone to preach we are stuck in sin is a deceiver, and spreading a false message of Christ.
Link to read all my commentaries and writings on Enbrightenment and Spirituality. http://enbrightenment.weebly.com/index.html

Initiate

PostTue Jun 28, 2011 5:40 am » by Sentientseed

Your wording is just fine, but your answer was posted before you got here. Do not fear those who can kill the body but have no power over the soul. Fear Him who has the power to kill both body and soul. Very simple. I follow your words from time to time sentient, and you seem to have deep philosophical beliefs in regard to spirituality and the different belief systems. I do not have your answers except to say that God's Word has answered your questions already. The Mark is eternal death--period. It must be more than just a chip, it is symbolic of rejection of God's free gift of salvation through the blood of His Son on the Cross. You can accept the answers given--or you can complicate it with man's thought on what should be and how things ought to be. And, hopefully for you, the Rapturists are correct and your child will just disappear with the others who have been pronounced blameless. If you want to see him or her again then the work will be up to you.

I appreciate that you think my wording is fine...but it has a few holes not touched upon. I could close those holes a bit more but still will leave it alone for now. I could get very long winded in closing the holes I see.

What is your interpretation of eternal death and killing the soul? Do you mean the soul ceases to exist or do you mean it more philosophically? Does eternal death mean to you a literal burning lake a fire where the soul burns forever and ever in agony and pain...or do you mean that the soul ceases to exist and will never be an entity again?

Here again we can be confronted with a dilemma on both accounts.

Let's take a scenario I've mentioned before here with little response.

Let's say my child doesn't do as I wish, returns no love, and doesn't appreciate any sacrifices I've made. So I decide I will punish her with fire. I tie her up to a pole in my yard, pour gasoline on her, and set her on fire. How would society react to such a thing? How evil would this be perceived? What if I said I did it to warn my other children against such a path? Would one deduce that this would make my other children love me any more or love me less?

In another instance...what if I didn't do this but seen my child making poor choices by doing something I told her specifically not to do. Let's say she was playing by the edge of a fire pit. What would society say if I sat idle and watched her go toward the pit and did nothing. Then I turned my back on her as she fell into the pit or even intentionally jumped into it and I ignored her screams for help as she burned to death? How would one view this? Could I be justified in saying she had free will...it was her choice? I warned her before and she just wouldn't listen. Is this love and justice? I doubt anyone would see it that way. I know I do not.

What if I could not do either of these things and had the power to save her and did irregardless of her behavior or feelings toward me? Does this show I have more love and forgiveness than god?

Now this is a thought process concerning a literal hell of eternal fire like the parable of the rich man and Lazarus. Now replace the I with God and the children with we humans.

And if there is no literal hell fire and it is just a ceasing of the soul to exist by god destroying it...then there might be justice...but not love. Love and forgiveness go hand in hand.

It is easy to say "man's thoughts" as if man cannot understand god plan or will so we must just follow the bible....yet that sorta leaves one with another dilemma. If we accept the bible as god's plan or will...then that would require some understanding of such. It gets more convoluted the more one goes. Eventually all logic breaks down on both sides and one is left with just a belief.

For me...no one deserves eternal burning for a short finite lifespan with limitations of our environment, our vessels, and our mind. Not even the Jeffery Dohmers, Hitlers, etc of the world deserve that. That is not justice. That is sadistic and definitely not love.

Universalist Unitarianism on some scale seems more of a better option....yet if we all know we will be universally forgiven no matter what...the only thing that would keep us caring or not caring what we do....is our own hearts.

I could still keep on and have already said a heap without even addressing everything i highlighted in red or my quoted post.

As someone in this thread said...it is probably better to just live simply then and not complicate things with deep thought.

As far as the germantria goes, this is the same sorta occult stuff that many videos that are supposedly good and christian...holds against others. Eliakim uses all sorts of occult, mystery school babble but for some reason that is ok with some. One should hold themselves to the same fire they hold others to....including any god. If a god doesn't do this he/she/it is a hypocrite just like any human would be who doesn't do the same. If a human does do this while a god does not....does that make the human more just than the god.

I am not telling anyone to change their beliefs. Just asking for people to mull things over is all. It is just a request upon others grace to do so.
"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 28, 2011 9:02 am » by Truthdefender

sentientseed wrote:

I appreciate that you think my wording is fine...but it has a few holes not touched upon. I could close those holes a bit more but still will leave it alone for now. I could get very long winded in closing the holes I see.

What is your interpretation of eternal death and killing the soul? Do you mean the soul ceases to exist or do you mean it more philosophically? Does eternal death mean to you a literal burning lake a fire where the soul burns forever and ever in agony and pain...or do you mean that the soul ceases to exist and will never be an entity again?

Here again we can be confronted with a dilemma on both accounts.

Let's take a scenario I've mentioned before here with little response.

Let's say my child doesn't do as I wish, returns no love, and doesn't appreciate any sacrifices I've made. So I decide I will punish her with fire. I tie her up to a pole in my yard, pour gasoline on her, and set her on fire. How would society react to such a thing? How evil would this be perceived? What if I said I did it to warn my other children against such a path? Would one deduce that this would make my other children love me any more or love me less?

In another instance...what if I didn't do this but seen my child making poor choices by doing something I told her specifically not to do. Let's say she was playing by the edge of a fire pit. What would society say if I sat idle and watched her go toward the pit and did nothing. Then I turned my back on her as she fell into the pit or even intentionally jumped into it and I ignored her screams for help as she burned to death? How would one view this? Could I be justified in saying she had free will...it was her choice? I warned her before and she just wouldn't listen. Is this love and justice? I doubt anyone would see it that way. I know I do not.

What if I could not do either of these things and had the power to save her and did irregardless of her behavior or feelings toward me? Does this show I have more love and forgiveness than god?

Now this is a thought process concerning a literal hell of eternal fire like the parable of the rich man and Lazarus. Now replace the I with God and the children with we humans.

And if there is no literal hell fire and it is just a ceasing of the soul to exist by god destroying it...then there might be justice...but not love. Love and forgiveness go hand in hand.

It is easy to say "man's thoughts" as if man cannot understand god plan or will so we must just follow the bible....yet that sorta leaves one with another dilemma. If we accept the bible as god's plan or will...then that would require some understanding of such. It gets more convoluted the more one goes. Eventually all logic breaks down on both sides and one is left with just a belief.

For me...no one deserves eternal burning for a short finite lifespan with limitations of our environment, our vessels, and our mind. Not even the Jeffery Dohmers, Hitlers, etc of the world deserve that. That is not justice. That is sadistic and definitely not love.

Universalist Unitarianism on some scale seems more of a better option....yet if we all know we will be universally forgiven no matter what...the only thing that would keep us caring or not caring what we do....is our own hearts.

I could still keep on and have already said a heap without even addressing everything i highlighted in red or my quoted post.

As someone in this thread said...it is probably better to just live simply then and not complicate things with deep thought.

As far as the germantria goes, this is the same sorta occult stuff that many videos that are supposedly good and christian...holds against others. Eliakim uses all sorts of occult, mystery school babble but for some reason that is ok with some. One should hold themselves to the same fire they hold others to....including any god. If a god doesn't do this he/she/it is a hypocrite just like any human would be who doesn't do the same. If a human does do this while a god does not....does that make the human more just than the god.

I am not telling anyone to change their beliefs. Just asking for people to mull things over is all. It is just a request upon others grace to do so.

You make great points sentient. But none of these are new to me. I 'mulled' most over at different points of my life. I won't pretend to be knowledgeable or just enough to even dare touch your comparisons of a parent child relationship to our relationship with the Father. But it is not hard for me to realize by looking at the fall of our youth and society at large, the necessity of discipline. What I see saturating our world though is very reminiscent of your statements; and that is an inability to accept a higher perception of right and wrong than we humans are capable of understanding. We are so selfish and believe that everything from God to government needs to somehow conform to our views. God may seem cold when contemplating the suffering the earth has always experienced. His love may be hard for most to find and acknowledge. But our very existence is testament enough to the awesome power and intimate interaction of something greater than ourselves. And if an infinite being decided to create us with the full capacity to hate Him, then that in my opinion demonstrates an unfathomable longing and desire to bless and love those same freewilled, ungrateful creatures who can overcome this judgement and be as little children and trust that His purpose is greater than our understanding. Just as any child must do whne their parent tells them not to play so close to the fire. Only the LIfe, Death, and Resurrection of Jesus Christ takes into account all of our reservations, our inability to rectify our lives--even to ourselves, and make clear the full ramifications of free will and love. God has put Himself on trial for us, so that eternity from now all of these judgements and condemnations we put on Him wil in reality be the regrets we have upon separation and damnation.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 28, 2011 12:07 pm » by Eliakim

Op one cannot take the number in isolation.

Rev 13 mentions three people and a specific criteria that most people ignore.

1. Leo the Leopard from Africa mentioned in the book of daniel = 3rd beast = Obama.
2. 4th beast from the earth that helps the 3rd beast.
3. All those that supported the 3rd beast are not written in the lambs book of life.
4. The calling of the 3rd person to do the count on the man 666. The chapter states that 'This calls for WISDOM = SOPHIA. Hence, it is a specific person that is called to do the soferim.
5. Apostle John knew all about the Queen of the South that was destined to come in the specific timeline to do the count. He knew that the sign of Jonah would come in the same timeline. The sign of Jonah arrived in Israel in May 2010.

So you can understand that all three people have to be on the scene at the same time to fulfill the prophecy. Apostle John also indicated in Rev 12 that she would be seen prior to the two beasts mentioned in Rev 13. Why is that? John knew that the Queen of the South is the woman mentioned by Prophet Jeremiah, Prophet Micah and others.

He also knew that the Queen of Heaven had the moon under her feet prior to Rev 13 coming to be.

In fact, the soferim was very simple for wisdom to do. However, the wisdom was very much about the timeline and the right time to share it. Hence, why timelines and timeframes are extremely important to understanding biblical prophecy.

Timeline, criteria and those involved in the prophecy must be taken into account.

Initiate

PostTue Jun 28, 2011 12:26 pm » by Pateriot

"Love thy God with all your Heart and Love thy neighbor as you love thyself." That single paragraph should suffice, everything else is supplementary but is understood by following that central message.

Otoel, ignoring the infantile language in the rest of your posts, this was well put. As Christ said, " You are not far from the kingdom of heaven!"

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 28, 2011 12:36 pm » by Eliakim

sentientseed wrote:As far as the germantria goes, this is the same sorta occult stuff that many videos that are supposedly good and christian...holds against others.

Christians are innocent of the scientific aspects of the physics of the cosmos. However, as the bible predicts 'Wisdom will be proven right by her actions'. That is why Rev 13 calls wisdom to do the count. SOFERIM. Do you know what Soferim means?

sentientseed wrote:Eliakim uses all sorts of occult, mystery school babble but for some reason that is ok with some.

Ok, I am calling you out. Are you ready to face the fire and be purified?

Do you even know what 'babble' is in the bible as far as Christ was concerned? He told his followers not to babble like pagans. he was telling them not to recite scripture like the religious of different religions do. That includes Christians.
:sunny:
Last edited by Eliakim on Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostTue Jun 28, 2011 12:38 pm » by Pateriot

Today we obsess about the possible meanings of Revelation and attempt to apply them to current events or possible events in our near future. The truth of the matter is, that the writer was writing about events that were taking place in his lifetime and attempting to prophesy near term events nearly 2000 years ago. This would have bee very evident to readers who were contemporary to the author.

Babylon: "The city on 7 hills" very clearly speaks of Rome, a city founded on 7 mountains.
The Beast: " Likely refers to the Roman Emperor, Nero.
666: In Hebrew Numerology spells out Nero Emperor.

Many other parallels to current events in the sphere of the author can be found in Revelations.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 28, 2011 12:45 pm » by Eliakim

pateriot wrote:Today we obsess about the possible meanings of Revelation and attempt to apply them to current events or possible events in our near future. The truth of the matter is, that the writer was writing about events that were taking place in his lifetime and attempting to prophesy near term events nearly 2000 years ago. This would have bee very evident to readers who were contemporary to the author.

Babylon: "The city on 7 hills" very clearly speaks of Rome, a city founded on 7 mountains.
The Beast: " Likely refers to the Roman Emperor, Nero.
666: In Hebrew Numerology spells out Nero Emperor.

Many other parallels to current events in the sphere of the author can be found in Revelations.

The best of biblical scholars know that the book of Revelation is a compilation of OT prophecies to do with the last days of the end times. The book of Daniel also tells you that the books were sealed up until the end. Why is that? It is testimony for ELIAKIM JOSEPH SOPHIA who holds the key of David for the glory of the LORD God.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 28, 2011 12:48 pm » by Will69ease

How can I put this?

PreviousNext