Movie 666 the book of Revelation uncovered finally

Writer

PostTue Jun 28, 2011 3:43 pm » by Remsake

otoel wrote:
remsake wrote:mm yep shes 666
I see her sometimes as a bad sign. Maybe i should leave her?
I didnt actually ment that shes devil orsm. But i tought it would be a bad sign for me.
1st when i tought about her eyes, i was high then, and just reading about 666.
I do have a belief at numbers like 666,777,444,999 and so on.
Everything near 666 would be bad sign, around 777 it would mean for luck.

Eh shes name is not even english, its in Estonian.

Dude you do not have to look for esoteric meaning to know someone is bad for ya...
If you perceive that she is bad-bussiness...dump her, aint no reason to stick around.

Shes very beautiful girl, but i dont see future on her point of view.
I got mine at least (A), but as a bad sign, i dont know if it is a good idea to move foward.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 28, 2011 3:48 pm » by Zer0

remsake wrote:
otoel wrote:
remsake wrote:mm yep shes 666
I see her sometimes as a bad sign. Maybe i should leave her?
I didnt actually ment that shes devil orsm. But i tought it would be a bad sign for me.
1st when i tought about her eyes, i was high then, and just reading about 666.
I do have a belief at numbers like 666,777,444,999 and so on.
Everything near 666 would be bad sign, around 777 it would mean for luck.

Eh shes name is not even english, its in Estonian.

Dude you do not have to look for esoteric meaning to know someone is bad for ya...
If you perceive that she is bad-bussiness...dump her, aint no reason to stick around.

Shes very beautiful girl, but i dont see future on her point of view.
I got mine at least (A), but as a bad sign, i dont know if it is a good idea to move foward.

Do not let what you immediately perceive with your eyes, define someone....
There is more to a person than their physical bodies, and it is only by talking to them and perceiving their being that you even get close to knowing someone...

That is just my advice, do not let the shiny cover in the front deceive you.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 28, 2011 4:15 pm » by Truthdefender

eliakim wrote:
pateriot wrote:Today we obsess about the possible meanings of Revelation and attempt to apply them to current events or possible events in our near future. The truth of the matter is, that the writer was writing about events that were taking place in his lifetime and attempting to prophesy near term events nearly 2000 years ago. This would have bee very evident to readers who were contemporary to the author.

Babylon: "The city on 7 hills" very clearly speaks of Rome, a city founded on 7 mountains.
The Beast: " Likely refers to the Roman Emperor, Nero.
666: In Hebrew Numerology spells out Nero Emperor.

Many other parallels to current events in the sphere of the author can be found in Revelations.

The best of biblical scholars know that the book of Revelation is a compilation of OT prophecies to do with the last days of the end times. The book of Daniel also tells you that the books were sealed up until the end. Why is that? It is testimony for ELIAKIM JOSEPH SOPHIA who holds the key of David for the glory of the LORD God.

Well, besides the fact that you have inserted yourself in prophecy, this is one of the wisest things you have said. The preterist view that Nero was THE antichrist holds absolutely no water. John only gave further detail to this man that will come, adding and building upon prophecies from Isaiah, Jeremiah, Paul, Daniel, and Ezekiel. I ask the preterists when was 1/3 of mankind destroyer? When did 1/3 of all greenery burn up? When did 1/3 of all fish in the sea perish? Etc.....You get my point.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Initiate

PostTue Jun 28, 2011 5:19 pm » by Closed1

Hello,

For non-Christians here as you can see the debate has progressed. The reasons Christians debate interpretation of scripture is because of Jesus' warning about false teachers that would come, especially during the end of days season. I realize many of you might say, well if that is Christianity I want no part of it. We debate temporary things like who is the best rock group, actor, president and a host of other topics. Why shouldn't a person debate things that could have eternal implications.

I hate organized Christianity that does the opposite of what Jesus taught. Simply put Jesus said to judge not, especially in regards to whether a person shall have eternal life or not. When Jesus said judge not he meant it in regards to life and death judgments that only he could make. Jesus never attacked or condemned a sinner in his entire ministry on earth, not even an adulterer or fornicator.

The only people Jesus attacked were religious people who used the law improperly to control people so they could retain power or control over those people. Anyway having said that, when Jesus said to judge not he did not mean not to judge proper interpretation of scripture. Some erred Christian teachings from Jesus' point of view are deadly. So the bottom line is you can listen to opinions and debates but you yourself are the ones that have to dig deeper for the truth.

Jesus does not expect you to be a Bible scholar, just someone who asks him to send his Holy Spirit to teach you. That is something Jesus promised he would do for any that asks, even if you have never even opened a Bible. So ask him. Besides for the skeptics reading since Jesus did promise to send the Holy Spirit to confirm and teach as well as protect you and much more then why bother doing anything else first until you know for sure Jesus is alive. This in spite of what corrupt money hungry organized Christianity has done to soil his name. To be completely honest I have been guilty of this times as well.

Anyway what I'm going to give below may be too complicated at first for some people, but it will help you in the future as well as some right now to better understand the debate presented by Preterists. For the record I dis agree with all Preterist forms of Christianity.

Remember in spite of the debates, arguments and other stuff, the real Jesus loves you, all of you, even those of you who don't believe in him.

-------------------------------

THIRD (3rd) REBUILT JEWISH TEMPLE

One of the errors taught by many Christian teachers including Preterists and 7th day Adventists is that a 3rd rebuilt Jewish Temple to fulfill the prophet Daniel’s prophecy of Daniel 9:1-28 is no longer required.

Daniel 9:27

27 He shall make a strong covenant with many for one week, and in the middle of the week he shall make sacrifice and offering cease; and in their place shall come one who cause an abomination that desolates, until the decreed end is poured out upon the desolator.”

Commentary note on Daniel 9:27:

One week is the biblical symbol for seven 360 day years. (One seven year period) The middle of the week is 3.5 years. Note: This desolation can only occur in a rebuilt Jewish temple. The reason I mention this is because some Christians believe this desolation has already occurred in 70 AD. This is not correct, secular and Christian history confirm that the second Jewish temple of 70 AD was destroyed but it was not desolated in accordance with all requirements of scripture.

The Requirements from Scripture:

* 1. The desolator of the temple was never given worldwide authority over all nations for 42 months.

* 2. No person, Antichrist or desolator of the temple has ever deployed a worldwide buying and selling marking system.

* 3. No Antichrist or desolator has ever made fire come down from the sky in the sight of men.

* 4. No Antichrist has suffered a mortal head wound and was healed and no image of an Antichrist has ever yet spoken.

* 5. There has never been in all of recorded history a 7 year peace agreement made with Israel and her neighbors as is required by the prophet Daniel. It never happened in 70 AD under General Titus and it has never happened in all of current recorded history.

* 6. The second Jewish temple was destroyed on the ninth day of the Hebrew month of Av in 70 AD or (135 CE (3895)
* This temple was never restored to its rightful state as required by Daniel’s prophecy recorded in Daniel 8:11-14. See the below scripture, specifically Daniel 8:14 which states the temple would be restored to its rightful state after 2,300 days once it was desolated.

* If Daniel’s prophecy was fulfilled in 70 AD as some Christians teach then the Jewish Temple should have been rebuilt and restored no later than 77 AD or 142 CE (4002)

Daniel 8:11-14

11 It magnified itself, even up to the Prince of the host; and the continual burnt offering was taken away from him, and the place of his sanctuary was overthrown. 12 And the host was given over to it together with the continual burnt offering through transgression; and truth was cast down to the ground, and the horn acted and prospered. 13 Then I heard a holy one speaking; and another holy one said to the one that spoke, “For how long is the vision concerning the continual burnt offering, the transgression that makes desolate, and the giving over of the sanctuary and host to be trampled under foot?” 14 And he said to him, “For two thousand and three hundred evenings and mornings, then the sanctuary shall be restored to its rightful state.”

2,300 days = Approx: 6 years, 3 months or 6.388 years (Based on Jewish 360 day year)

The Jewish temple of 70 AD was never restored to its rightful state after being destroyed by Rome in 70 AD. The proof of that is the western wall, the only standing remnant of the Jewish temple. Lastly there has never been a peace agreement made with many with Israel in 70 AD. General Titus destroyed the temple after a five month siege because Israel decided to stop paying Rome taxes.

In fact there has never been in all of history a seven year covenant or peace agreement with Israel. The Oslo accords were only a cease fire and talks on ground work toward peace which of course fell apart. Also even if the Oslo accords of the past were the peace agreement, the Antichrist never came to power to break that peace agreement in the middle of the seven year agreement as required by scripture.

So Daniel 9:27 has never yet taken place, nor has Daniel 8:14. This was never completed in 70 AD, nor has it ever been completed in today’s generation. So it must be future. Here is the scripture from Daniel which discusses the time frame before the temple is restored to its rightful state after it is desolated. (Specifically Daniel 8:14.)

(Matthew 24:15-27) - Jesus Christ’s word concerning the desolation of the Jewish Temple.

15 “Therefore when you see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), 16 then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains. 17 “Whoever is on the housetop must not go down to get the things out that are in his house. 18 “Whoever is in the field must not turn back to get his cloak. 19 “But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! 20 “But pray that your flight will not be in the winter, or on a Sabbath. 21 “For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will. 22 “Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short. 23 “Then if anyone says to you, `Behold, here is the Christ,’ or `There He is,’ do not believe him. 24 “For false Christ’s and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect. 25 “Behold, I have told you in advance. 26 “So if they say to you, `Behold, He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out, or, `Behold, He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe them. 27 “For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be.

1st Thessalonians 5:3-5 Warning sign concerning the Middle-East.

3 When they say, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them, as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and there will be no escape! 4 But you, beloved, are not in darkness, for that day to surprise you like a thief; 5 for you are all children of light and children of the day; we are not of the night or of darkness.

In conclusion

This temple was never restored to its rightful state as required by Daniel’s prophecy recorded in Daniel 8:11-14. See the below scripture, specifically Daniel 8:14 which states the temple would be restored to its rightful state after 2,300 days once it was desolated.

* If Daniel’s prophecy was fulfilled in 70 AD as Preterist’s teach then the Jewish Temple should have been rebuilt and restored no later than 77 AD or 142 CE (4002)

(Daniel 8:11-14) 11 It magnified itself, even up to the Prince of the host; and the continual burnt offering was taken away from him, and the place of his sanctuary was overthrown. 12 And the host was given over to it together with the continual burnt offering through transgression; and truth was cast down to the ground, and the horn acted and prospered. 13 Then I heard a holy one speaking; and another holy one said to the one that spoke, “For how long is the vision concerning the continual burnt offering, the transgression that makes desolate, and the giving over of the sanctuary and host to be trampled under foot?” 14 And he said to him, “For two thousand and three hundred evenings and mornings; then the sanctuary shall be restored to its rightful state.”

2,300 days = Approx: 6 years, 3 months or 6.388 years

This has never been fulfilled, those who believe it has are in serious error. Where is the Jewish Temple that is required by Daniel 8:14.

Not only that the Jews have every stone cut and numbered to rebuild the temple. They have been quarried for over a decade. The error of preterist teaching will be corrected in the near future, you need not believe sound doctrine in order for God to correct this erred thinking about the temple. The temple will be rebuilt within 4 years or sooner. When you see it you will know you were wrong.

For 1800 years organized Christianity believed Israel would never be a nation again. They believed God had fulfilled all he would do with Israel as a nation in 70 AD. They believed that the election by grace paid for by Jesus Christ now made Israel obsolete as a physical nation and was no longer required and Israel would only come in the body of Christ spiritually. Well we know now that what was taught as mainstream Christianity for 1800 years regarding Israel was just garbage. Israel is now a nation again literally just as God said they would be at the end. So shall the third Jewish temple be, literally built, sacrifices begun and then stopped. Then finally the desolation by Antichrist who will claim to be God.

If you believe the temple prophecy was fulfilled in 70 AD then you are believing error. To believe that you need to have a Jewish Temple standing today. Where is the restored Jewish Temple that is required by Daniel 8:14? This temple is required for any past fulfillment teaching to be valid based on scripture.
http://www.youtube.com/user/666calculator/videos Or use the keywords"Point Prophetic" in Google or Bing

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 28, 2011 5:48 pm » by Truthdefender

eschat wrote:Hello,

For non-Christians here as you can see the debate has progressed. The reasons Christians debate interpretation of scripture is because of Jesus' warning about false teachers that would come, especially during the end of days season. I realize many of you might say, well if that is Christianity I want no part of it. We debate temporary things like who is the best rock group, actor, president and a host of other topics. Why shouldn't a person debate things that could have eternal implications.

I hate organized Christianity that does the opposite of what Jesus taught. Simply put Jesus said to judge not, especially in regards to whether a person shall have eternal life or not. When Jesus said judge not he meant it in regards to life and death judgments that only he could make. Jesus never attacked or condemned a sinner in his entire ministry on earth, not even an adulterer or fornicator.

The only people Jesus attacked were religious people who used the law improperly to control people so they could retain power or control over those people. Anyway having said that, when Jesus said to judge not he did not mean not to judge proper interpretation of scripture. Some erred Christian teachings from Jesus' point of view are deadly. So the bottom line is you can listen to opinions and debates but you yourself are the ones that have to dig deeper for the truth.

Jesus does not expect you to be a Bible scholar, just someone who asks him to send his Holy Spirit to teach you. That is something Jesus promised he would do for any that asks, even if you have never even opened a Bible. So ask him. Besides for the skeptics reading since Jesus did promise to send the Holy Spirit to confirm and teach as well as protect you and much more then why bother doing anything else first until you know for sure Jesus is alive. This in spite of what corrupt money hungry organized Christianity has done to soil his name. To be completely honest I have been guilty of this times as well.

Anyway what I'm going to give below may be too complicated at first for some people, but it will help you in the future as well as some right now to better understand the debate presented by Preterists. For the record I dis agree with all Preterist forms of Christianity.

Remember in spite of the debates, arguments and other stuff, the real Jesus loves you, all of you, even those of you who don't believe in him.

-------------------------------

THIRD (3rd) REBUILT JEWISH TEMPLE

One of the errors taught by many Christian teachers including Preterists and 7th day Adventists is that a 3rd rebuilt Jewish Temple to fulfill the prophet Daniel’s prophecy of Daniel 9:1-28 is no longer required.

Daniel 9:27

27 He shall make a strong covenant with many for one week, and in the middle of the week he shall make sacrifice and offering cease; and in their place shall come one who cause an abomination that desolates, until the decreed end is poured out upon the desolator.”

Commentary note on Daniel 9:27:

One week is the biblical symbol for seven 360 day years. (One seven year period) The middle of the week is 3.5 years. Note: This desolation can only occur in a rebuilt Jewish temple. The reason I mention this is because some Christians believe this desolation has already occurred in 70 AD. This is not correct, secular and Christian history confirm that the second Jewish temple of 70 AD was destroyed but it was not desolated in accordance with all requirements of scripture.

The Requirements from Scripture:

* 1. The desolator of the temple was never given worldwide authority over all nations for 42 months.

* 2. No person, Antichrist or desolator of the temple has ever deployed a worldwide buying and selling marking system.

* 3. No Antichrist or desolator has ever made fire come down from the sky in the sight of men.

* 4. No Antichrist has suffered a mortal head wound and was healed and no image of an Antichrist has ever yet spoken.

* 5. There has never been in all of recorded history a 7 year peace agreement made with Israel and her neighbors as is required by the prophet Daniel. It never happened in 70 AD under General Titus and it has never happened in all of current recorded history.

* 6. The second Jewish temple was destroyed on the ninth day of the Hebrew month of Av in 70 AD or (135 CE (3895)
* This temple was never restored to its rightful state as required by Daniel’s prophecy recorded in Daniel 8:11-14. See the below scripture, specifically Daniel 8:14 which states the temple would be restored to its rightful state after 2,300 days once it was desolated.

* If Daniel’s prophecy was fulfilled in 70 AD as some Christians teach then the Jewish Temple should have been rebuilt and restored no later than 77 AD or 142 CE (4002)

Daniel 8:11-14

11 It magnified itself, even up to the Prince of the host; and the continual burnt offering was taken away from him, and the place of his sanctuary was overthrown. 12 And the host was given over to it together with the continual burnt offering through transgression; and truth was cast down to the ground, and the horn acted and prospered. 13 Then I heard a holy one speaking; and another holy one said to the one that spoke, “For how long is the vision concerning the continual burnt offering, the transgression that makes desolate, and the giving over of the sanctuary and host to be trampled under foot?” 14 And he said to him, “For two thousand and three hundred evenings and mornings, then the sanctuary shall be restored to its rightful state.”

2,300 days = Approx: 6 years, 3 months or 6.388 years (Based on Jewish 360 day year)

The Jewish temple of 70 AD was never restored to its rightful state after being destroyed by Rome in 70 AD. The proof of that is the western wall, the only standing remnant of the Jewish temple. Lastly there has never been a peace agreement made with many with Israel in 70 AD. General Titus destroyed the temple after a five month siege because Israel decided to stop paying Rome taxes.

In fact there has never been in all of history a seven year covenant or peace agreement with Israel. The Oslo accords were only a cease fire and talks on ground work toward peace which of course fell apart. Also even if the Oslo accords of the past were the peace agreement, the Antichrist never came to power to break that peace agreement in the middle of the seven year agreement as required by scripture.

So Daniel 9:27 has never yet taken place, nor has Daniel 8:14. This was never completed in 70 AD, nor has it ever been completed in today’s generation. So it must be future. Here is the scripture from Daniel which discusses the time frame before the temple is restored to its rightful state after it is desolated. (Specifically Daniel 8:14.)

(Matthew 24:15-27) - Jesus Christ’s word concerning the desolation of the Jewish Temple.

15 “Therefore when you see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), 16 then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains. 17 “Whoever is on the housetop must not go down to get the things out that are in his house. 18 “Whoever is in the field must not turn back to get his cloak. 19 “But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! 20 “But pray that your flight will not be in the winter, or on a Sabbath. 21 “For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will. 22 “Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short. 23 “Then if anyone says to you, `Behold, here is the Christ,’ or `There He is,’ do not believe him. 24 “For false Christ’s and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect. 25 “Behold, I have told you in advance. 26 “So if they say to you, `Behold, He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out, or, `Behold, He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe them. 27 “For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be.

1st Thessalonians 5:3-5 Warning sign concerning the Middle-East.

3 When they say, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them, as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and there will be no escape! 4 But you, beloved, are not in darkness, for that day to surprise you like a thief; 5 for you are all children of light and children of the day; we are not of the night or of darkness.

In conclusion

This temple was never restored to its rightful state as required by Daniel’s prophecy recorded in Daniel 8:11-14. See the below scripture, specifically Daniel 8:14 which states the temple would be restored to its rightful state after 2,300 days once it was desolated.

* If Daniel’s prophecy was fulfilled in 70 AD as Preterist’s teach then the Jewish Temple should have been rebuilt and restored no later than 77 AD or 142 CE (4002)

(Daniel 8:11-14) 11 It magnified itself, even up to the Prince of the host; and the continual burnt offering was taken away from him, and the place of his sanctuary was overthrown. 12 And the host was given over to it together with the continual burnt offering through transgression; and truth was cast down to the ground, and the horn acted and prospered. 13 Then I heard a holy one speaking; and another holy one said to the one that spoke, “For how long is the vision concerning the continual burnt offering, the transgression that makes desolate, and the giving over of the sanctuary and host to be trampled under foot?” 14 And he said to him, “For two thousand and three hundred evenings and mornings; then the sanctuary shall be restored to its rightful state.”

2,300 days = Approx: 6 years, 3 months or 6.388 years

This has never been fulfilled, those who believe it has are in serious error. Where is the Jewish Temple that is required by Daniel 8:14.

Not only that the Jews have every stone cut and numbered to rebuild the temple. They have been quarried for over a decade. The error of preterist teaching will be corrected in the near future, you need not believe sound doctrine in order for God to correct this erred thinking about the temple. The temple will be rebuilt within 4 years or sooner. When you see it you will know you were wrong.

For 1800 years organized Christianity believed Israel would never be a nation again. They believed God had fulfilled all he would do with Israel as a nation in 70 AD. They believed that the election by grace paid for by Jesus Christ now made Israel obsolete as a physical nation and was no longer required and Israel would only come in the body of Christ spiritually. Well we know now that what was taught as mainstream Christianity for 1800 years regarding Israel was just garbage. Israel is now a nation again literally just as God said they would be at the end. So shall the third Jewish temple be, literally built, sacrifices begun and then stopped. Then finally the desolation by Antichrist who will claim to be God.

If you believe the temple prophecy was fulfilled in 70 AD then you are believing error. To believe that you need to have a Jewish Temple standing today. Where is the restored Jewish Temple that is required by Daniel 8:14? This temple is required for any past fulfillment teaching to be valid based on scripture.

Informative post. And I agree with it for the most part. Plus Jesus prophesied the 2nd Temple destruction in 70 AD when He said that not one stone would be left upon another. Which is exactly what the Roman's did. And you are correct, the plans for the 3rd Temple construction are ready to go as soon as they either make peace with the Islamic nations, ot defeat them.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Initiate

PostTue Jun 28, 2011 8:28 pm » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

johnquark wrote:Do not be afraid of the 'mark of the beast'. Perfect love casts out fear. Follow the first 'commandment' and stop fretting over something you have no power over.

Regarding prophecy:
Prophecy is not a fulfillment, it is a side effect of the transformation. Not all people have it, and that is all. Prophecy is something that if a person does not have Faith, and then prophecy may help that person come to Faith, but the prophecy is not an end, it serves the purpose of warning people of coming disasters if there is no change. Thus, even prophecy is not prophecy until it is fulfilled, and once it is fulfilled the prophecy no longer serves any purpose beyond historical evidence from a genuine source. That is all. Prophecy can serve a person's necessary Leap of Faith that comes with submitting to God's Divine Process of Salvation. Prophecy is side show to the Real Truth, it is a side-effect that comes with Realization, and it Only manifests through God's Grace. You can't think your way into prophecy.

We live in a perpetual wheel of doom and gloom, the world seems like it is ending all the time. I lived through hurricane Katrina, and the way the local area looked, appeared like the end of the world was upon us, people walked the streets saying this out loud, but it did not end, and a vast majority of the Earth did not even notice our catastrophe. Our local paper read the next day after the storm front page, 'Our Tsunami'.

Edit for prophecy: Also, in the idea of prophecy, only if the prophecy comes true does that make it right, but it does not make everything that person says right, nor does it mean we should expect all their prophecies to comes true. People can predict advancements in technology, does that make them prophets of God? These people can predict terrible outcomes from these advancements in technology, does that make them righteous? If a, lets say dictator, predicts some great event, and secretly is planning to fulfill their own prophecy, does that mean, although we are ignorant of the dark secret, trust in them or follow after them?

Regarding sin, consciousness and the flesh:
The message of Christ is to transcend the false appearances of the world, and to live in the world that is always already transcendent of all sin and delusion (Luke 17:21). The flesh is not some kind of problem, and it is not some kind of thing we have to wait to die before we can Know God fully. The message of Jesus Christ (who appeared and lived like the rest of us in the flesh) was not teach us to abhor the flesh (which does not equal sin). Sin is something that can be cleaned from the mind and body, sin does NOT equal the flesh (the creation is good - from Genesis), but the forms of consciousness that dwell within it are the Real source for sin - sin Is a state of consciousness that is to be changed through the Holy Spirit - sin is not a single act, but a whole process of consciousness that lives and relates to everyone and everything through separation and darkness. It takes your whole body/mind to live in sin. Do not think the body is somehow separate from consciousness, that is a great delusion of materialistic philosophy, and it gets mixed up with Spiritual understanding and creates delusion on a much deeper level. I can give multiple quotes from Jesus that tell people of his day to go and live without sin. Therefore, for anyone to preach we are stuck in sin is a deceiver, and spreading a false message of Christ.
Now this I say brother-en flesh and blood can not inherit the kingdom of God. Neither corruption inherit in corruption. Behold I show you a mystery; we shall not sleep, but we shall all be changed. In a moment in a twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall
sound , and the dead shall be raised in corrupt able , and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on in corruption . 1 Corinthians 15:50-53

Writer

PostTue Jun 28, 2011 8:57 pm » by Johnquark

sentientseed wrote:What is the bigger sacrifice? One of the flesh or One of the Soul?

All must be sacrificed into the Holy Spirit. The flesh, the so-called 'soul', and ALL forms of consciousness. It seems silly to debate whether one sacrifice is greater than another. If we are dead in Christ that means you (your self created identity, the ego/sin born idea of who you think you Are) are to sacrifice ALL, it means to sacrifice every idea you have of yourself (into Christ) so that you can be filled with the True Identity; the True Image of God.

It is a play of ego, sin, and self deception to measure and weigh on verses another; sin wants to keep the body/mind in a state of differentiation and separation, supported by otherness and ignorance. Sin wants to keep the body in a state of denial and ignorance, and sin is the state of denying the body the Fullness of God's Immediate Presence. Sacrifice all consciousness into Christ, this includes the body (which is a network of consciousness), mind and what ever else you can imagine that is a form of consciousness.

All appearances are born through consciousness, God is pure consciousness permeating every quanta, in every direction at every point in space/time. The very quarks and subatomic energies are made of God, and this follows all the way through to the flesh (John 1:1-3).

Do not use the eyes to search out differences and separation. Rather use the Eye to See unity, oneness and wholeness. Then when your eyes see, you will understand the nature and reality of what you see/experience.
Link to read all my commentaries and writings on Enbrightenment and Spirituality. http://enbrightenment.weebly.com/index.html

Writer

PostTue Jun 28, 2011 9:22 pm » by Johnquark

suevassusej wrote:Now this I say brother-en flesh and blood can not inherit the kingdom of God. Neither corruption inherit in corruption. Behold I show you a mystery; we shall not sleep, but we shall all be changed. In a moment in a twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall
sound , and the dead shall be raised in corrupt able , and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on in corruption . 1 Corinthians 15:50-53

Luke 17:21 says the kingdom of God is within us. How do you respond to this?

The references you give from the Bible are right inline with the message. By the way, Jesus said none of the Apostles understood all, so why depend on them as the sole authority for Christ's message. The Sole Authority is the Holy Spirit through which all things are taught. The self created idea you have for yourself is the corruptible. The incorruptible is the Image of God. Thanks for sharing and substantiating my comments. We can be taught all things in the flesh through the Holy Spirit. If Jesus died for your sins, why would a person be bound to sin in this life? That is a contradiction of Jesus appearing in the flesh.

I can tell you this waiting for a trumpet to sound is not going to get you anywhere.

Do you understand the nature of identity? The dead are those in the process of the transformation. The sinner is your self created identity of who you think you are, the end of sin is when that conscious energy dies through the Fire of the Holy Spirit, and that is a process, not a flash of lightening. The Image of God is the source of Identity, God did not create something other than ItSelf (john 1:1-3). The Resurrection is of God's Will and Image, not some 'creature that imagines it is going to be resurrected'. With the full and complete death of self comes the Resurrection of the True Image of God. It is a sinner's mind to imagine that they are the one to be resurrected, and it is a self delusion and self created darkness in the face of Truth.

There are two primary teachings with the Holy Spirit. The first is the instant change that appears in consciousness, and that happens through a Leap of Faith. The second is the process that follows, which takes the Leap of Faith change in consciousness and processes all the way through to the flesh consciousness in all its forms. Combined you will find teachings in the Bible that say it comes in the blink of an eye, and that is true regarding the Leap of Faith. You will also find teachings that claim there is a process and the possibility of falling back, and out of the process of being completely transformed by the Power of the Holy Spirit. We can See God's Light in this life, and Truly, God's Light is Clearly visible to those maturing in the process of Christ transformation.

John 10:30 says Jesus is One with God, John 11: 25-26, Hebrews 9:8 The Holy Spirit was showing by this that the way into the Most Holy Place had not yet been disclosed as long as the first tabernacle was still standing.

If the Most Holy Place is now exposed, what right do you have, if claiming to be Christian, to say we have to wait for a time when we are not in the flesh?

If you want to believe we must wait for another day to Receive Christ fully and be Transformed by the Holy Spirit fully, then that is your choice, but that is not in line with the Teaching of the Holy Spirit.
Link to read all my commentaries and writings on Enbrightenment and Spirituality. http://enbrightenment.weebly.com/index.html

Initiate

PostTue Jun 28, 2011 10:55 pm » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

johnquark wrote:
suevassusej wrote:Now this I say brother-en flesh and blood can not inherit the kingdom of God. Neither corruption inherit in corruption. Behold I show you a mystery; we shall not sleep, but we shall all be changed. In a moment in a twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall

Luke 17:21 says the kingdom of God is within us. How do you respond to this?

The references you give from the Bible are right inline with the message. By the way, Jesus said none of the Apostles understood all, so why depend on them as the sole authority for Christ's message. The Sole Authority is the Holy Spirit through which all things are taught. The self created idea you have for yourself is the corruptible. The incorruptible is the Image of God. Thanks for sharing and substantiating my comments. We can be taught all things in the flesh through the Holy Spirit. If Jesus died for your sins, why would a person be bound to sin in this life? That is a contradiction of Jesus appearing in the flesh.

I can tell you this waiting for a trumpet to sound is not going to get you anywhere.

Do you understand the nature of identity? The dead are those in the process of the transformation. The sinner is your self created identity of who you think you are, the end of sin is when that conscious energy dies through the Fire of the Holy Spirit, and that is a process, not a flash of lightening. The Image of God is the source of Identity, God did not create something other than ItSelf (john 1:1-3). The Resurrection is of God's Will and Image, not some 'creature that imagines it is going to be resurrected'. With the full and complete death of self comes the Resurrection of the True Image of God. It is a sinner's mind to imagine that they are the one to be resurrected, and it is a self delusion and self created darkness in the face of Truth.

There are two primary teachings with the Holy Spirit. The first is the instant change that appears in consciousness, and that happens through a Leap of Faith. The second is the process that follows, which takes the Leap of Faith change in consciousness and processes all the way through to the flesh consciousness in all its forms. Combined you will find teachings in the Bible that say it comes in the blink of an eye, and that is true regarding the Leap of Faith. You will also find teachings that claim there is a process and the possibility of falling back, and out of the process of being completely transformed by the Power of the Holy Spirit. We can See God's Light in this life, and Truly, God's Light is Clearly visible to those maturing in the process of Christ transformation.

John 10:30 says Jesus is One with God, John 11: 25-26, Hebrews 9:8 The Holy Spirit was showing by this that the way into the Most Holy Place had not yet been disclosed as long as the first tabernacle was still standing.

If the Most Holy Place is now exposed, what right do you have, if claiming to be Christian, to say we have to wait for a time when we are not in the flesh?

If you want to believe we must wait for another day to Receive Christ fully and be Transformed by the Holy Spirit fully, then that is your choice, but that is not in line with the Teaching of the Holy Spirit.

The kindom of God is our soul wich Jesus makes
Itercession to the father and the apostles wrote
The gosple Mattew,Mark,Luke,and,Jhon. And Christ
Tells to watch for his coming with patiance and not
to even sleep that he comes as a thief in the night. The
bible also states that we need to be convinced in our
own mind of Christ because if were weak in faith or
strong were still Gods. In the end all things death, the
grave and even Christ shall be subde unto God that
in the new heaven and earth God shall be all in all.
That's Gods plan perfection sin free evil free
univers with no enemy's of God(love peace harmony)
where God is ruler and God of alllll.

Initiate

PostWed Jun 29, 2011 12:28 am » by Closed1

Here are a couple more videos related to the calculation prophecy. In another reply after this I will post what will happen if you ever take the buying and selling mark of the beast in the future. If any Christ trys to tell you that it is OK to take the Mark of the Beast then know this. Jesus Christ will send his Holy Angels to torture anyone who does this. There are some here that claim to be Christian that would tell tell you its OK to take it mark. The will tell you the mark is only a state of mind. You will also notice that those Christians that teach this will not claim Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior in most if not all cases.

I will post the mark of the beast warning information after this post.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/user/666calculator/videos Or use the keywords"Point Prophetic" in Google or Bing

PreviousNext